• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jordan, rolled in a blanket, hogtied and helpless

jpbfc

TMF Expert
Due to a few requests, we created this videoclip, where Jordan is rolled in a blanket, her bare feet sticking out at one end. We additionally put a rope around her waist, so that her arms are really fixed to her body and she can't move. She asked for a cushion, which we put under her head.

cl235_03.jpg

We started with a soft tickling and then went to her soles. A part of the clip is shown in split screen, the other part mainly closeups of her soles and the merciless fingers.

cl235_11.jpg

At the end of the clip, she could not bear the tickling and her feet and legs tried to escape. There will be another part, where we tie her feet together. So it isn't hogtied actually - but it will result in this position :)

cl235_17.jpg

More pics from this clip: click here
All tickling clips with Jordan: click here

The 2 attached videofiles show the same part of the clip. One is in RealMedia format (rm), the other one in Windows Media (wmv).

Last edited:
I think jpbfc wants me to go insane. Jordan & her stellar feet are just too enticing!!! Thanks for the great clip , guys!

worships at the feet of the lovely Tickle Queen....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back