• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another true story in another partyhouse

xxkinkyboixx

TMF Poster
At another party <yes I go to lots of parties with many asian girls> there was the normal thing with the adults and the teens separated. There were these 2 fine asian girls I was keeping my eye on. Their names were joyce and janele. They had both jet black hair, nice figures, and had outstanding smiles. I knew who they were so I was comfortable if I was talking to them, it was just there were guys hitting on them. All of a sudden, joyce yelled hey don’t do that I’m very ticklish, then janele said don’t even touch me. But the boys couldn’t help themselves but to poke them more. The girls were laughing and started to run to the bathroom where the boys couldn’t go. But instead, they went in anyway. I started to want a piece of the action so I walked in to. When I walked in janele ran past me with a guy chasing her. Then I saw joyce on the floor being held down by one guy. The other two said don’t worry it wont hurt. Joyce was laughing and pleading for them not to tickle her. She was kicking so much another guy had to hold down her legs. Then they saw me standing at the door and stared, then said, hey why don’t you help us So I did of course, but I acted like I didn’t know joyce. So we were there on the bathroom floor, I was tickling her ribs and he was tickling her feet and knees. Joyce was there laughing like crazy and finally said ok ok enough. So we stopped and she hit me for not helping her out. But in the end she laughed…..it was another good party

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back