• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rival Sorority

maryallison

TMF Novice
After I had escaped the Do Not Enter Room at the frat, and won the stripfight in the Do Not Enter House, I was admitted into my sweet Delta Phi sorority. They gave me the green blazer and blue skirt, and the string of pearls, and, best of all, the scouting report of every guy in our matching fraternity. Those were the same guys who had captured me just a few days before, but now I had the goods on each one of them, and could pick my own man for future nights of submission.
In that same week we had a welcoming dinner for the new members, and a dance with several frats and sororities, and a picnic to benefit a local charity. Everything was exactly as I imagined. My DelPhi sisters were just as supportive as could be - aside from jokes about my running through campus naked. It didn't matter. I was a a DelPhi and proud of it.
Others must have heard about my streaking, because I got appreciate smiles and waves from all sorts of people. Guys asked me out. Girls just giggled and turned away. Even professors lingered over my desk a few seconds longer. But who cares? It was all in the past.
A few weeks went by, and things were back to normal. The glances and advances were less frequent now. I didn't even bother to visit our matching frat, not yet, and other girls went for visits there and came back with no stories to tell. The campus was getting ready for Homecoming, when all our parents would visit, along with the rich alumni with trust funds and unmarried sons, and an NBC television crew came to broadcast the football game. They had moved the game to a Thursday night just to get on national TV.
Everybody was doing something that day - a bonfire, a pep rally, a blowout on frat row so big the police could never control it. In fact, sorority members never went to the pre-game activities on frat row - it was "agreed" that one day a year the girls who had no sorority were the entertainment. After that, anyone witha ticket would go to the stadium.
The girls in Delphi had a quiet night planned: watching Survivor. We would watch it and then switch to NBC at 9, plenty of time to see most of the game. We settled around our couches and sat on the floor, passing sodas and tubs of popcorn around. We all had a theory on which contestant would win the reward challenge, or the immunity challenge, or get voted off, and soon enough we all promised that whoever was wrong would go sing our sister song to the girls down the street, at Epsilon. I was the only one who picked the old guy, with the beard, to win it all. Everybody thought I was wrong. At the end of the show he had lost the reward and immunity, and, sure enough, my choice was voted off the show. My sisters hooted at me, then started chanting, "Sing, Sing, Sing!" until I got off the floor and left our house.
I barely remembered the words - it had been a few weeks - but by the time I reached their front door I had the first two verses in my head, and the rest would come back to me. I rang. In a few seconds an Epsilon girl opened the door, and I started crooning:

DelPhi, DelPhi, How I love you,
And I promise I will be True...

Sure enough other girls came to the door, some smiling and some a bit irritated, and as I got to the part where I put my fist in the air and sang, "By far you are the best!" they all motioned for me to come inside. I hesitated. Could I go in? They motioned again, and I thought it would be rude to refuse, so I stepped into the Epsilon House. Some girls even applauded.
"Hi, sweetie!" one girl said with a hug. "That was so great!"
"Uh, thanks." I replied. "You're not mad?"
"Oh, no, we do that all the time for each other."
"Jessie!" someone blurted out.
"Oh, yes, you've got to sing that song for Jessie! C'mon." They pulled me into their living room, and their den, then down a back staircase, and I was feeling welcomed and a bit frightened at the same time. They led me to the bottom of the steps, then down a hall, then into their basement.
But there was no Jessie.
I looked around, and all I could see was afew worn out chairs and a TV that obviously didn't work, and a bathroom from so long agao there was no door - not even a toilet. All it had was a shower and a curtain rod. The girls started giggling.
I turned to them, and in a second I saw Tammy - MY Tammy - who had lost the streaking race and been locked outside of DelPhi naked, with a hundred men surrounding her. I had forgotten about her, but there she was, wearing an Epsilon sweater and a terrifying grin.
"Tie her up!" she said.
The other girls stepped forward.

o yes i love this.... revenge huh? fantastic.. great story again.. you have such a talent for keeping us hanging by a thread.

isabeau

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back