• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uk Mainstream Tickling

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
hi there, i am just letting you know taht there was a programme on BBC 2 on the 28th of december called "Coming to your Senses". It was brilliant!! 1/3 of the show was dedicated to tickling and ended up with 10 people (they were 15/16 year old girls, i'm not a peadophile!!)getting their feet tickled whilst trying to spin a frisbee on their fingers. 4 of the girls were uncontrolable and were tossing their heads back and fourth!! Anyway, i will stress that i do not find the sexual torture of young girls a turn on, but the tickling in this show was great. Even the two female hosts got tickled but pulled away! Cheers ally you UK Ticklephiles *REMEMBER* Keep the tickling alive!!!
Thanks,
UK-FootTickler

:yowzer: Repeats, maybe? Clips for us Yankee blokes?? Pretty please??

hmmm, shitty clip.

perhaps one of you brits can tape it on a re-run?

With people still hunting for this, I feel I should update my first reaction: I don't think people realize how young the girls in this scene were. I didn't when I first heard about it. They weren't 15/16, but more like 10/11. It was a cute scene of kids playing around, but it was NOT the sort of thing that's of real interest to this community.

Last edited:
I would also like to see it. It looks awesome. Mainstream tickling is good. Mainstream foot tickling is better. (Not a ped BTW.)

Quality was a bit low, for me at least, but it was a cool clip! Anybody else think they oughta recreate this experiment with the girls from S Club 7 though? They're Brits, right?

Dammit! I would've watched it if I knew! If there's a repeat, tell me. I hear the Beeb like doing repeats...

question

I have BBC america on Dish Network. Would it be shown on here?

What an interesting find.

It is of course nothing to do with a sexual act with minors, any more than kissing your neices or nephews goodbye or whatever. As U.N. Owen says it is a really cute clip.

But what has really fascinated me here, is the Female master of Ceremonies Sarah Blackmore. I can tell straight away from her ongoing commentary, that this woman is a bona fide Tickler. It says on the article Sarah Blackmore does research into Tickling.......

Anyway can't stop, I must see where I can get in contact with Ms Sarah, to see if I can volunteer to help her with her research.

I am all for someone to do a clip.
I am peeved as I didn't actually watch the programme.
After all it says:
TOUCH & SIXTH SENSE
28 December 2001, 11.10am BBC Two
What an ass.
I didn't tape it. Even if I did, I haven't got the software to create clips (yet ;))
I am all for someone to do a clip, if they can, as long as it doesn't turn into another Nick Clip...

Reese,

I really think that someone in the UK needs to call the bbc and ask them about purchasing tapes of programs. Most networks allow that, as long as you promise not to resell their program. Tell them it's for a school project or something. I'd call myself, but I VERY don't sound British, and would probably have trouble making myself understood, since we emphatically don't speak the same language, even though americans still call it english. ;)

Reese to the rescue?

There's gotta be a way!

:)

PS Definately not going to email this one, but I could post it if somebody can get it for me on tape!

Oh, and ticklewizard. Kudos to you for finding the clip. I looked for an hour and couldn't find the darned thing!

S Club 7 in a tickling experiment...the MIND REELS. Tremendous STORY potential there--if you get my drift!

I was able to download the clip in question from a BBC site. It is slightly better than the link in this thread, but not by much. I would LOVE to see the whole episode!

dig dug dog

where

Where did you find this other slightly better clip?

81--

Do a websearch for "ticklish experiment" and you should be able to find it.

ddd

?

I did that search, and didn't find it. Do you have a URL?

As no-one else seems to have tried to obtain the video in question, I have decided to try myself by writing to the BBC under the guise of a teenage boy studying for his GCSEs, trying to get hold of a copy of the entire series (less obvious than asking for the specific edition concerned with touch) to help with revising GCSE biology...will let you know how I get on (if I even get a reply, that is...).

Koopacooper, thanks for reviving this old thread, and good luck. Unfortunately, even if you manage to get the video, you won't be able to post any clips, because the girls are (slightly) underage (and I agree that wanting to see them get tickled does NOT make one a pedophile). :( Please PM or email me a clip (or a link to it) if you get the video and are able to make one. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
koopacooper said:
As no-one else seems to have tried to obtain the video in question, I have decided to try myself by writing to the BBC under the guise of a teenage boy studying for his GCSEs, trying to get hold of a copy of the entire series (less obvious than asking for the specific edition concerned with touch) to help with revising GCSE biology...will let you know how I get on (if I even get a reply, that is...).

hey koop, i've been after this clip for ages - i was all ready for the series and had a VCR tape all set up and by some traegdy a year or so later it got taped over and i lost it.

i actually posted on a bbc science forum a while ago asking for it and made a 'want it' post on ebay in case someone has it lurking on an old tape somewhere (i also requested the entire series lol great minds think alike), i also considered trying to find it through the BBC - there is a way i think you can pay to get hold of archived tapes.

if anyone can find this it would be amazing - i can imagine millions of people across the uk watching it the first time round thinking 'oh my god, that must be torture!' great mainstream stuff!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back