• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rival Sorority Part 2 FFFF/f

maryallison

TMF Novice
Their hands were upon me, and they pulled me backward to the shower. In no time they had my wrists securely tied to the curtain rod, so my arms were suspended above my head. The girls stepped back, and Tammy approached.
"Remember me?" she asked.
"I'm s-s-sorry. What else could I do?"
"I was stuck out there with a mob of horny guys!"
"I kkn-know."
"I knocked on the door. I begged to be let back in."
"There was nothing I could do. The sorority president -"
"Shut up." She sighed. "Just shut up."
"It's not my fault."
"You tricked me. You tickled me." Her hands curled close to my tummy.
"You tickled me first."
"Yyyyeeessssss. You ARE rather ticklish, aren't you?" She poked one finger into my tummy, and I flinched, then another finger stabbed at me, then another, right hand left hand, right hand, left. I stepped back, but off course my hands were tied above me and I couldn't get far.
"Going somewhere?"
She reached around me and turned the shower knob, just a little, so a stream trickled out of the shower head and splashed behind me. The cool water hit my feet and ankles.
Tammy pulled up my shirt, just enough to expose my tummy. "I was naked with a hundred guys around me, and had to run through the crowd....Can you imagine that.?"
"Well, yes," I said. "I did that, too."
Wrong answer.
She scraped her fingers into my belly, and I stepped back as far as I could to avoid the attack, but she kept coming.
"N-N-noo noo-NOOOOOOO Ahhhh-ha-ha ha ha ha!"
Her fingers found my every weak spot, and I stepped and flinched and hopped away, but the ties kept me there as she fluttered her fingernails up my ribs, then down to my tummy again, and up and down, touching everywhere, and witha thrust she turned the shower knob farther and a waterfall splashed against the back of my shirt, trickling down my ass and shorts and bare calves. I stepped away from the torrent, directly into Tammy's propbing fingers.
"P-P-Pllleeeaasssseee! Pl - Pl - pLea- N-Nooooooo!"
I stepped back under the waterfall, which washed down my T-shirt, then down through the open space at my collar, so I was soon in a one girl Wet T-Shirt Contest, where I was the loser. In a minute more of probing and poking and stroking I was soaked in water, with my t-shirt and shorts clinging to my body.
Tammy stepped forward, whispering. "You know what happened? The mob saw how ticklish I was, and saw that I was willing to run naked through campus, so they surrounded me, grinning, and I had to run through their outstretched hands and laugh and beg and plead for mercy, and i ran across the Sigma Sigma lawn, then across the Epsilon lawn, with all those guys following me, and I ran up to the porch here and pounded on the door, but they caught me, and had me crouching and kicking while there hands were all over me......until someone opened the door here and I crawled inside."
(I had lost track of her story, thinking of all those delicious guys)
"Are you Listening!?"
I opened my eyes. "Umm, y-yes..."
They took me in, and I told them the story, and all these weeks I have waited, waited for the chance to see you again."
"I-I-I'm S-sorry. It wasn't my f-f-fault."
Tammy hesitated. "Maybe so. But let's see how you like it."
A girl came to me with a scissors, and I sighed at the thought of my ties being cut and winning my freedom, but soon those scissors went to my tummy, and snip snip snip up my dreched shirt, and snip at my bra, and snip snip snippity snip at my shorts and panties, and all the while another girl crouched at my feet and pulled off each sneaker, so i was now tied up to the shower and naked. The girl with the scissors ran her fingers over my wet belly, and i flinched, then she blew her breath softly against my nipples, until they stood at attention, and the girl at my feet ran her fingers over the top of my feet until I lifted them up, and she reached underneath, so I balanced on one foot and then the other while another girl came to wriggle her fingers at my wet belly and ribs and neck and I forget where else. Another girl came, and another, up the inside of my thighs and down again, and even this was not too bad until Tammy's distinctive, vindictive voice broke up the party:
"Take her to the porch."
The girls quickly untied my wrists,and pulled me towards the stairs.

-

o please please have all of them tickling her.. i so love a gang tickling, especially for revenge... great installment

isabeau

Wow cool revenge! Mary Allison, your stories have reinvigorated a Forum without Primetime, Isabeau, tklr5150, Shadow, Tummy and Ovda. Please write on as you help magnificently filled the gaps of these Champions, whose new stories are no longer being posted!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Perhaps the horny men get help tickling her at the hands of two even hornier, girl's only lesbians named Anna and Heather? Emphasis on girl's only lesbians! Thanks again Mary Allison, she of the cool name!

Heather & Anna said:
Wow cool revenge! Mary Allison, your stories have reinvigorated a Forum without Primetime, Isabeau, tklr5150, Shadow, Tummy and Ovda. Please write on as you help magnificently filled the gaps of these Champions, whose new stories are no longer being posted!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Perhaps the horny men get help tickling her at the hands of two even hornier, girl's only lesbians named Anna and Heather? Emphasis on girl's only lesbians! Thanks again Mary Allison, she of the cool name!

o you two...i am in now way in the category of a Primetime or Shadow.. but thank you so much for that praise..you two rock...

isabeau :Kiss2: :wub:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back