• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all denizens of the TMF! I need your help!

knight

1st Level Red Feather
Hello, everybody! I have had a rather interesting story idea, and I'd like as many people as possible to participate. TIB has kindly given me permission to use his likeness, and he is the central character in the story. Basically, while filming one of his wonderful tickling scenarios, everyone's favorite masked tickler snaps. He becomes obsessed with releasing as much laughter as he can. To this end, he finds a secret lair, builds his insidious device, and then sets about capturing his targets: the ladies of the TMF! Meanwhile, the men will be suddenly faced with a city with no women! So an intrepid group sets about tracking the poor women down before TIB tickles them all into insanity! This is meant to be a fun, light-hearted, campy romp, somewhat reminiscent of the old Adam West Batman TV show. It's set in the fair metropolis of TMF City (I could use Tickletown, but I don't want to be sued!). I realize this has the potential to be a HUGE undertaking, but I think it'll be fun. But I'll only use your name if I have your say so. And I'll try to do justice to this cast of thousands. Anyone interested? Anyone think this is a good idea? Anyone have a bad feeling about this? Please let me know on this thread!

Sorry, we only involve ourselves in F/F only! But ask Isabeau or Sultry by PM?
Love,
Heather and Anna

Oh sure. I mean I have been in his immobilizer (thanks a lot, friends) :jester: so it wouldn't be much of a stretch... :D

XOXO

you know i would, knight..

isabeau

siamese dream said:
yeah I'll be a damsel in distress...;) cute story idea knight

not only that siamese.. but knight is a very creative and talented writer. you should check out his stories on this forum. and i don't mean the one about me lolol

isabeau

James_Bond4334 said:
May I be a sidekick of sorts to the wonderous TIB and help in the snatching and torturing of the lovely ladies of the TMF? Orange, isabeau, you will be mine! :D

well now.. eeks.. that sounds like a plan to me..i would soo love that. just make sure and be dressed all in black.. with a mask. lol

isabeau :bubble:

James_Bond4334 said:
I can do that. Black outfit it is. Ready for the best/worst tickling of your life?

you bet .. bring it on.. i'm tough.. so to speak

isabeau :xpulcy:

James_Bond4334 said:
May I be a sidekick of sorts to the wonderous TIB and help in the snatching and torturing of the lovely ladies of the TMF? Orange, isabeau, you will be mine! :D

Of course! Every mad scientist needs a sidekick. It's a rule. And a headquarters in a hollowed out volcano (I said this would be campy!) Glad to have you aboard!

steph said:
Oh sure. I mean I have been in his immobilizer (thanks a lot, friends) :jester: so it wouldn't be much of a stretch... :D

XOXO

Eeeexcellent! Glas to have you Steph...for the tickling of your life! Mwua-ha-ha-ha!

I am now officially nervous Sir Knight! :p
Can't wait to see the finished product! :happyfloa

XOXO

knight said:
Eeeexcellent! Glas to have you Steph...for the tickling of your life! Mwua-ha-ha-ha!

I was wondering, Heather & Anna, when you said you only involve yourselves in f/f tickling, knowing and respecting your orientation, if you wouldn't ever like to find yourselves strapped down side-by-side or one-on-the-other and then having a real tickle gentleman mercilessly and lengthily tickle you - and I mean someone like myself, or my male characters, who have no interest in sex, but only in the tickle torture - someone who would never dream of taking sexual advantage of you like in "Taleena's First Adventure" or some of my other stories - I ask this only with the utmost of respect so please don't take me the wrong way - I mean, wouldn't that just be a great broadening of your experiences together?

I'm game, mind if I join up. I've always imagined myself as a tickling interrogator, with a sexy female sidekick. However the role of being JT, the lone hero, has always abided by me

JT

tkl-pen, the idea of a man even if non-sexual tickling us is just a little off for us! Now if it was a woman with non-sexual tickling no prob, but we have VERY broad experience with a lot of things... but that.... no sorry we're just a little too uptight for that! Still your stories rock! And if TIB needs two evil female sidekicks... we are always there! And if Steph wants revenge, no problem! Sorry tkl-pen!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Sorry but the touching.... too gross!

LMAO Goddesses! :justlips:

Even though I'm into boys, you two are some of my favorite story writers~hot, hot stuff!
XOXO

Heather & Anna said:
tkl-pen, the idea of a man even if non-sexual tickling us is just a little off for us! Now if it was a woman with non-sexual tickling no prob, but we have VERY broad experience with a lot of things... but that.... no sorry we're just a little too uptight for that! Still your stories rock! And if TIB needs two evil female sidekicks... we are always there! And if Steph wants revenge, no problem! Sorry tkl-pen!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Sorry but the touching.... too gross!

isabeau said:
not only that siamese.. but knight is a very creative and talented writer. you should check out his stories on this forum. and i don't mean the one about me lolol

isabeau

hehe, I read Siren's Rapture and yes knight is a fantastic writer! :) I've never been featured in someone else's tickling story so it would be neat, if there's not already too many ticklish ladies on the list :D

Thankyou for the response, Heather and Anna, and please realize that I did not mean to offend you in any way. It was only my own curiosity. I don't expect I'll ever get to Australia, although I would love to having seen Perth and Darwin on 'The Amazing Race' last night, so please don't think of my question in that regard. I only wanted to ask you for your perception of a scenario like that. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't want to be touched by men either.

siamese dream said:
hehe, I read Siren's Rapture and yes knight is a fantastic writer! :) I've never been featured in someone else's tickling story so it would be neat, if there's not already too many ticklish ladies on the list :D

well hon.. i'll gladly bow out just for you.. i can't believe you haven't been featured before. i don't wish to appear greedy at all.. and love your stories also.. when will you write more?

isabeau

Forgive us Sablesword that we don't like to be touched or pawed by guys. See that's the thing about lesbians... they don't like guys to touch them! Weird quirk!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S
These scenarios are acceptable!
When a male person is just watching while the female victim gets tickled by a machine/robot/monster/plant? (Assume all in no way male, not that machines, robots or plants could be!) (Because vampires, mummies and zombies are monsters!)

When the tickling is via machine/robot/monster/plant with neither male nor female watchers? (Assume all in no way male, not that machines, robots or plants could be!)

When the actual tickling is ff/f, but the ticklers are under the command of a watching male person?

When the actual tickling is f/f but there's a visible male audience?

P.P.S Our preference is our own and thanks to Steph for her kindness! As for pure ffff/f , go for it!

Hey tkl-pen no offence taken! Perfectly within your rights to politely act that question! and you rock!
Love,
Heather and Anna

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't want to be touched by men either.[/

Well We supposed only Sablesword would!

isabeau said:
well hon.. i'll gladly bow out just for you.. i can't believe you haven't been featured before. i don't wish to appear greedy at all.. and love your stories also.. when will you write more?

isabeau

aww isabeau you are such a sweetie!!! No need for you to bow out though if knight wants as many women as he can get in the story! I'm both a lee and ler, and I like m/f, f/m or f/f stories and so I'd be happy in pretty much any scenario, as a lee or ler, being tickled by TIB or another person, or being one of the lers, etc. Whatever works best for the story. :) Also I'm working on part four (the last part!!! thank god haha) of the "Punishment" Snape series... it's going slowly but surely and hopefully I'll have it posted by the end of the month, I ended up writing so much more than I expected to for these stories! After that I have two f/m stories in the works :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back