• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in the park (True) m/f

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
I usually don’t post these, but this was too much fun:

Sundays are usually not nights for any kind of tickling, but I guess tonight was an exception. My boyfriend (I guess that’s what we all can call him now.) Surprised me by coming over to the house with a rope in one hand and his Shop n Save bag in the other. After all the usual introductions, I asked him simply, “What are you doing here?”

“Well, I had this crazy idea and I really want to see if it works, and I need a test subject,” he answered, smiling at me.

“Oh really,” I leaned against the wall and asked sheepishly, “and what is that?”

“Well, just get in the car and come with me, I’ll explain it on the way.”

I didn’t care what it was; I just got in the car anyway. Either way, I knew someone was going to be tied up just because of the long rope that I was now holding. As we drove, I ran it all thru my fingers and let it touch the parts of my skin I knew would soon be entangled in it. “Where are you taking me?” I whined, trying to sound like a kidnapping victim, which made him laugh.

He ended up taking me to one of the many parks in town, but since it was only Sunday evening, he knew there would be no one there. As we got out of the car, I was kind of shocked, I have to admit, just because I didn’t know yet if it was about tickling or if he had something else planned in the park. The moment I realized this was not a trip about leisure was when he ordered me in that special way he usually does if he wants to tickle me: “Hands in front, please.”

As ordered, I immediately put my hands in front of me. He used one of his many knots to securely fasten my wrists together, but I did give him sort of a hard time by attempting to scurry them from his grasp. “Haha, this isn’t the half of it,” he told me, pulling me away with the rope, letting it wrap around his arm in a bunch.

I was then led over to a tree that was along one of the more secluded spots in the small forest. He didn’t really want it to be out in the open just in case someone saw us and thought he was hurting me or something. He threw the bulk of the rope over the tree branch (I didn’t know he could throw that high, lol.) and tied the remaining portion of it around the stump of the tree, securing my arms tightly over my head.

I was so happy for him that his little experiment worked, and then I begged him to let me down. He just laughed at my question, and that’s when I knew it was my turn to get what I wanted out of this. He pulled the electric toothbrush out of his pocket! That ass, I knew it was in there, I could see the tip of it while we were driving, and he just denied it when I asked! He turned it on and before I could even say anything, he stuck it against my stretched out belly. I struggled and screamed to be let go, but he’s the type that won’t stop until he knows I’m done.

I could then see him reaching for my ribs just a second before he got there. I stepped over to the side, but he found me anyway. He pinched at the sides of my ribs with his fingers, just squeezing them gently as I spun around in circles in front of him. He laughed at my predicament, tickling intensely at my ribs for the next few minutes. I tried my hardest not to laugh, just in case there were other people around. I realized this is why he did this to me, to add to the torture by making it harder for me to laugh. If I laughed, someone might hear us and the tickling would have to end, but if I didn’t, the built up stress from not laughing would really hurt my chest. I tried my best not to think about it, especially when the real torture started.

He wildly tickled my armpits with all ten fingers as I now hung as far down as I could go, bending my knees as close to the ground as I could get while still trying to escape his tickling by running in a small circle. My face was getting red by now, I could tell because my cheeks were tingling, so I begged as much as I could to be let go. “No, no, no,” I screamed, “Untie meeeeee!”

Knowing I was reaching the end, he moved back down to my ribs and waist, watching my hands as they pulled frantically at the simple knots that held them. He stuck his fingers in the little spaces between my ribs and tickled as fast as he could ever think to go. By now, I really didn’t care who was around, I just lost it. My head flew against my back as I could feel my hair almost hitting my lower back. He stared into my eyes as he continued his sadistic pattern for the rest of the minutes he knew he still had before he cut me down. I struggled the best I could to try to burn the rope free from the tree branch, but before I had one thread loose, he had quit.

I hung there, knowing that I probably looked like a mess. My eyes were now open, but I couldn’t see anything, since all of my hair was now sweating in my face. He did the best he could to fix it, but then told me, “You might want to get the rest of that” as he undid the rope from around the tree.

Once that was all done, he let the rope slide thru his fingers as he watched my tied hands fall to my chest. “I might just leave your hands tied,” he laughed, tugging the rope on my wrists.

“Pleeeease?” I begged, wrapping my still tied arms around his neck and looking into his eyes.

“Oh all right,” he shrugged playfully, “give me your wrists.”

I placed them in his cupped hand and he fiddled with the knot on them. In one fell swoop, he had undid them with just a pull of the rope. “What a Boy Scout!” I joked.

“Shut up,” he said smiling, putting his arm around me, rope in the other hand.

He dragged me back to the car and opened the door for me, plopping my tired ass in the passenger seat. He handed me my purse and a coke from the backseat. I had to wake up a little, we still had to go to my friend’s house to watch a movie.

Thanks for sharing this story with us, Orange. I've thought of this idea myself; looks like your boyfriend is braver than I. :)

Thanks again

CH

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back