• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rival Sorority Part 3 FFF/f

maryallison

TMF Novice
I was completely naked, and followed the crowd of girls upstairs, and I know I should have protested or resisted, or something, but I didn't. Could it be that I liked what was happening? I had been naked and surrounded in the Do Not Enter Room at the frat house, and naked again as I ran through campus to the Do Not Enter Sorority House, and here I was again, in a group of strangers, all of them clothed except for me. It was...thrilling.
There. I said it.
I loved being the center of attention.
They took my into their den, and their living room, and straight to the front door, and I followed them without a whimper. They opened the door and I walked outside, maybe just a bit too quickly. They didn't even have to push me. They followed me out, and before they said anything I looked at the potted fern hanging from the porch ceiling, and I stopped, and - sure enough - Tammy pulled down the potted plant so its hanging hook remained. She tied my wrists together again and hung my hands up, and I offered no resistance.
(Go ahead, I thought. I almost grinned.)
Tammy hesitated, then secured the knot and began scraping her fingers across my belly. I laughed. Of course I laughed. She stroked her fingers up and down my ribs, and I laughed again, but not with the pleading tone I had used before. Not with any hint of embarrassment. Look at me, world. I'm a naked girl on a sorority porch. C'mon, LOOK at me. Where is everybody?
The street was empty. Everyone was at the football game, or watching it on TV, and there was no one to walk by and shout to their friends, no one to rush up and cop a feel. The other Epsilon girls made weak attempts to make me beg, but I simply turned to them, offering my body, every ticklish little part of it, and I giggled even before their hands had touched me. They reached out again, and I giggled too soon, and a whiff of sadness came upon them.
Tammy felt it most of all. Where was her sweet revenge?
She stopped, and a few girls walked back inside, and I volunteered a phony laugh to tempt her to continue - but she saw through my ruse. She stared at me. She looked up and down the empty street, then back at her disappointed sisterhood, then suddenly let a wicked smile brighten her face.
"Stacy!" she shouted.
A voice came from behind me. "What?"
"You go out with a football player, right?"
"Third string. He won't play tonight."
"Yeah, but you go with him. And he goes through the player's entrance, right."
(What was going on?)
Stacy paused. "Yee-aa-hhhh...."
"And the player's entrance has a guard at the door, right?" Tammy glanced at me, and her eyes narrowed. Before Stacy could answer, Tammy continued with her thought.
"And the guard might like to see a naked girl, right?"
"Yeeaahh..." Stacy answered.
"And he might let us take that naked girl inside the player's entrance, maybe to the locker room?"
Uh-oh.
"Or maybe the stadium itself?"
"Yeah!" Stacy was in a better mood now.
There was a tussle behind me, and a man's necktie was produced, and someone brought a pillowcase, and sure enough that necktie was wrapped around my wrists, and that hood was placed over my head, and I was led ever so gently down the steps, to the lawn, then pulled in the direction of the stadium - with 50,000 people and a national TV audience waiting.
Now I was scared. They really didn't mean to parade me in front of the country, right? Maybe they were not even taking me to the stadium. The pillowcase was over me, so I could only see a cloud of white and a line of little embroidered flowers, and the breeze quickly dried off any remaining water from the shower, and my poor nipples rose to the occasion, pointing to my fate. Now and then a hand reached between my legs, or stroked my bare ass, but Tammy pulled me so quickly across the grasses of Sorority Row, and the boardwalk by Harkness Hall, and the soft bike path leading to the athletic fields, that the girls had to practically jog to keep up with us. They surrounded me - so it looked like any normal group of coeds - and no one could see the naked girl being pulled by a necktie at her wrists. Now I pulled back on my restraints, but Tammy had found renewed strength, and each time I tugged, the knot got a little tighter. I shouted for help, but the girls started singing their own infernal sorority song, and the louder I shouted, the louder they sang. I gave up. In a few minutes I could hear the roar of a crowd, and the honking of distant car horns, and the oooohs and ahhhs when someone in the stadium had dropped a pass or run for a first down. Oh My God! What have I done?
The girls stopped, and lifted me up so I was laying across their outstretched arms, and I heard the familiar crunch of their sneakers in gravel, then pavement, and when they let me down again I heard someone knocking on a glass door. It creaked open.
"Hi," Stacy said. "You remember me? I date Todd Livingston?"
A man's voice murmured. "Look, the game's half over."
"But we brought you a present." The crowd parted, and Tammy whipped the pillowcase off my head, and I stood exposed, helpless, in front of the security gaurd.
"Maybe we can provide the halftime show," Tammy said. Then she pulled me into the darkened building.

Incredible cruel, vindicative and mean spirited..... we need a lot more from this nympho! You rock mary allison and 81 views and we're potentially the first review, tsk tsk
Love,
Heather and Anna

Heather & Anna said:
Incredible cruel, vindicative and mean spirited..... we need a lot more from this nympho! You rock mary allison and 81 views and we're potentially the first review, tsk tsk
Love,
Heather and Anna

oops my bad.. i read it earlier and forgot to post.. what my good friends said and more..love the direction this is heading.. keep it up

isabeau

a lot more tickling in the first story, then some in the second, and less here....Lots of nudity which is good, but how about some really intense tickling like the first story?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back