• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor M/ff (part two)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Sexual reference yadda yadda yadda....(if you don't like it, don't read it)

This is part 2 of 'Tickle Tutor'.M/ff.

Previously in Part 1...(feel free to skip the re-cap)

Our busty blond hero Cindy found herself in quite the predicament when due a new "tutoring program" between her and her maths teacher, the 6'ft african american Mr Lucas, she was down to her perty pink panties being mercilessly tickled in his office after school.
While crying from the ticklish agony on the soles of her feet Cindys best friend, Tanya walked into Mr Lucas' office.Witnessing the specticale before her she began to tell Mr Lucas about her new found tickling fetish.Then to Cindy's horrible surprise the two ticklers ganged up on her, removing her 'perty pink panties' and tickling her into a screaming, begging, struggling, mostly laughing, mess.

Now part two of Cindys saga...

Monday, 4:15pm.

Cindy sat wide eyed and buck naked in dreaded anticipation of what was to come next.She sat on the lap of Mr Lucas who was sitting on his office chair.The chair had been pushed up against the wall to prevent it from spinning around if Cindy struggle to much.
Mr Lucas was holding Cindy's arms behind her.He had his legs streched around Cindy's legs so she couldn't kick outwards.She sat there, nipples errect as Tanya got closer.
Tanya was bringing her head ever closer as she leant fowards, licking her lips, towards Cindy's hardened breasts."Please...Tanya.." Cindy muttered in a quiet voice.Tanya closed her eyes as her tounge touched upon Cindy's left nipple.
Cindy stressed to try and not laugh, she tried to hold it in. letting out tiny squeks, but even she knew it was all over, she was too ticklish.
"No PLEASEEE HA HA HEE NOOO!" Cindy screamed and tried to struggle but Mr Lucas was to strong to let her have much moveabilty.
Tanya began to get faster as she got more excited, moving her tounge all over Cindys nipple.The more Cindy begged and screamed the more excited Tanya got, She couldn't help herself.She quickly moved over to Cindys right nipple, Cindy has 1/2 a second to believe, to hope, that it was all over untill the same sensation began on her other nipple.
Tanya's nipple licking fun continued for a good 7 minutes untill over the top of Cindy's laughter Mr Lucas told Tanya to stop.
"Stop! Stop it...I have an idea." Said Mr Lucas.Tanya stood up mildly dissapointed that her fun had finished but eager to her Mr Lucas' idea.
Mr Lucas stood up and let Cindy flop back in the chair, puffing and wiping her breasts off she couldn't believe what was happening.
Mr Lucas walked up next to Tanya and whispered in her ear."Clear of my desk.I'll be back in a minute or two.DON'T let her get away."
"No problem...Take your time." Tanya said grinning as Mr Lucas walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.
Tanya walked over to Cindy and grabbed her under her arms, lifting her to her feet.
"No more...please." Cindy said pleading to her friend.
"You know I can't do that." Tanya said still smiling.Tanya put her hand on Cindy's back and began walking her towards the couch.Cindy sat on the couch still trying to catch her breath.
Tanya began to take all the objects, the phone, the lap top, the papers, off of the desk and put them on the floor."You wouldn't believe how much fun I'm having Cind'.Its just unfortunate we have to tickle you and not some other poor girl."Tanya said as she sat down on the couch beside Cindy.Tanya then reached her left hand over and placed it on Cindys thy.Rubbing softly Tanya said "Here, let me make it up to you.."
"What are you doing?" Cindy asked as Tanya's hand slid closer to the top of her leg.Tanya curved her wrist and began to extend her index finger to a place where no boy had ever been before.
"No." Said Cindy as she grabbed Tanya's wrist."As if all this tickling shit isn't enough you have to go and try something like that?" Cindy moved Tanya's hand away from her body.
"Oh come on Cind'.You know you'll love it.And it'll be a well deserved break."Tanya said nudging the naked Cindy with her elbow.
Just as Cindy began to hop up from the couch the door opened up.Mr Lucas walked through and shut it, and locked it behind him.The first thing the girls noticed, was the lenths of nylon rope he was holding.
Cindy looked to Tanya and then at the clear desk top and back to Mr Lucas."Oh my God...no...I hope your not..no way..NO WAY.." Cindy said as she practically read Mr Lucas' mind.
"Grab her." Mr Lucas instructed Tanya.
Tanya stood up and grabbed Cindy.Cindy struggled as she was pulled closer to the desk and then pushed onto it.Mr Lucas grabbed Cindy's hands as she struggled and yelled at the two ticklers."NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! IT'S TOO MUCH, GET OFF OF ME, LET ME GO, NO!"
Tanya quickly scooted around to the same end of the desk as Mr Lucas and held Cindys hands down while Mr Lucas tied the rope around Cindy's wrists linking it to the legs of the desk.
Cindy was still yelling but her hands were secure now so she couldn't go anywhere.She kicked her legs about wildly and bucked up and down, shaking her head an pulling at the ropes around her wrists.
Mr Lucas and Tanya walked either side of Cindy.Tanya gave Cindy's belly a quick tickle with her left hand and then tried to subdue Cindy's right leg as Mr Lucas was doing the same with the left.
Once the two had Cindy's legs tied down in much the same fashion as her arms, Tanya and Mr Lucas took a step back to admire their handy work.
Cindy lay in utter horror as she lay helpless on the cold wooden desk."You can't...y-you can't." Cindy said softly.
"You should have studied Cindy.This would never happened if you would have just studied." Said Mr Lucas as he walked to the foot end of the desk and began playing his ten fingers along the bottoms of Cindy's toes.
"No Mr Lucas Please, I'll study! GOD I'll study!" Pleaded Cindy.
"Oh Cind'" Said Tanya as she climbed onto the desk putting her legs either side of Cindy's waist kneeling above her."I thought it would be blindingly obvious by now that Mr Lucas doesn't give a flying fuck about your ejducation honey.He just wants to tickle good looking women!" Tanya slid down Cindy's body untill her mouth was level with Cindy's nipples."Get ready hon'" Said Tanya as her tounge slid over Cindy's left nipple once more.
Cindy hadn't heard a word Tanya had said, she was putting all her concerntration into trying to block out the feeling of Mr Lucas' finger dancing on her toes.However seconds after Tanya had began licking her nipples Cindy went into uncontrolable hystretics when Mr Lucas began tickling her soft white soles with erradic movements off all ten fingers.
Once again, the more Cindy screamed, begged and laughed the faster Tanya's licking got.It was a vicous cycle that Cindy had no control over and that Tanya was loving to no end.
Tanya continued to switch nipples, left to right, right to left, back and forth every couple of seconds.Cindy was already crying.The two most ticklish spots on her entire body, one, the nipples, she'd only just discovered minutes ago, were being tickled non stop, she was tied down, there was nowhere to go, and she could nothing about it.
"HA AHAAAAAHHA AHHEE HEE NOOAHHAHA STOOAAAHHPPP PLEAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKAAA HAH HA" Cindy tried to form sentences but could barely even form whole words.The tears streamed down her face.Sweat began to form as the non-stop torture continued well over 10 minutes.
But suddenly, to the semi delight of Cindy the foot tickling stopped.Tanya was too enthralled with the licking of Cindy's nipples to notice Mr Lucas moving around behind her.Then, to the surprise of both girls Tanya arms were lifted above her head by Mr Lucas as he pulled her away from Cindy and off the desk.
Cindy lay panting like crazy as sweat dripped off her and the tears began to slow.Mr Lucas pulled Tanya by the wrists, she struggled weakly but was still recovering from the excitement of licking Cindy.
Mr Lucas was quick to hold Tanya's arms above her head and tie them to a rope hanging from an old pipe running across the celling.
The confused Tanya managed to pull herself together and ask "What are you doing?, I thought we had a deal?"
"Oh come on Tanya" Said Mr Lucas as he reached down and bought her legs up to his waist while he began tying more rope around her ankles."You said it yourself before, This isn't about tutoring or any of that."
She tried to wiggle her legs out but it was useless, he was too strong.When he let her legs down her shoes only just touched the floor so she was forced to stand on 'tippy toes'.Her body was streched out.
Mr Lucas took a step backward to check that everything was in order.
"Please Mr Lucas, Don't tickle me, Please, Weren't you having fun watching me toture Cindy?..Please don't let Cindy tickle me" Tanya said pleading.
"Sorry Tanya" Said Mr Lucas."I am going to tickle you, but Cindy's not, shes going to continue her punishment."
It was at this point Cindy realised that any begging or pleading was utterly useless.She was stuck there in the office until Mr Lucas decided she could go, and no sooner.
Now Tanya was Cindy's friend, but as Mr Lucas pulled out a pair of siccors from one of his desk draws, Cindy came up with a devilish plan for payback.She had remembered something that she could definetly use to her advantage.
"Hey Tanya" Cindy said with a smile as she rolled her head towards her friend."Didn't you tell me earlier that you'd told your parents this morning you were going to stay the night at my place tonight?.I didn't get round to telling my folks, so Mr Lucas could keep you here aaaaaaaall night and no one would be the wiser."
"Cindy!" Tanya screamed "Oh shit! I can't believe you!, I forgot all about that!" Tanya began struggling at her restraints but to no avail."Nooo! You can't keep me here all night! Besides, I've got school tommorow! and theres no way you can tickle me all night! I'll die!"
"You won't die." Mr Lucas commented.
Tanya hung there in a panick trying to think of anyway possible she could get out.
Mr Lucas began cutting Tanya's shirt right up the middle and then the sleves."We can't have you clothed can we? That would be unfair on Cindy." Said Mr Lucas as the shirt floated to the ground, revealing to huge choclate milky breats which were practically pouring out of the shoulder strapless bra.
Mr Lucas undone Tanya's skirt and threw that to the ground, he then removed her shoes and socks which let out a pair of extremely cute feet.The same untanned colour as her breasts.He used the siccors to cut her panties off and then threw the siccors to the floor along with the rest of her clothes.He then removed Tanya's bra and out popped two huge breasts, they practically bounced as they were released.Mr Lucas wondered for a brief second how she had managed to get the bra on in the first place.
"Now theres two ways you can do this." Said Mr Lucas with a devilish glint in his eye to the naked beuty hanging before him."You can either tell me exactley where your most ticklish spot is right now, or I can spend hours upon hours trying to find it, by slowly torturing every ticklish place on your entire body."
"No..no no please don't, lets tickle Cindy again,...I can get you more girls, we can tickle them all together!" Pleaded Tanya, desparate to get out of this immpossible situation.
"Have your way." Said Mr Lucas.He reached his hands up either side of her and dug his index fingers into her exposed underarms.
"Heeeee NOOO! DON'T! HEEE HEE EE HA HA PLEASE! MR LUAHA AHA" Tanya squeled.She tried bolting from side to side but no matter which side she went to one of the fingers just dug deeper into that side.She tried swaying backwards but he just followed her and continued his vicous tickle attack.
"Tell me where it is!" Mr Lucas ordered."Tell me where your most ticklish and it will all be over!"
"NOHA HA HA" Tanya screamed as she couldn't get away "IF I TEAAHHH HA EEEE TELL YOU NOOAAAA HA HA HEE HEE YOU'LL JUSAAHHH YOU'LL JUST TICKLE ME THEREAAAHA HA HA HA PLEASE!! STOP!! HEE HA HA"
"Yes I will!" He said as he suddenly dug all of his fingers in "But it will better than me trying to discover it won't it?!?" He was playing mind games and she knew it.She thought about her most ticklish spot and how she just couldn't stand it over everything else, there was no way she was going to tell him where it was.
Tanya's underarm torment stopped after five minutes and Mr Lucas told her she could have a break.The girl had a mere 6 seconds to try and catch her breath until Mr Lucas suddenly reached is hands up, placing his thumbs on her nipples and his other fingers around the sides of her breasts he began squeezing, faster and faster.
"AAHHHHHHHHHH" Tanya let out an almight scream "NOO ANYTHING BUT THAT HA HA HA HA NOT MY NIPPLES!!! AAAAHHH HA HA HA PLEASE!!! NOT MY NIAAHAHAHAH STOAHAHA"
Mr Lucas pulled his hand back and began racing his fingers all over her errect nipples.Tanya squeled so loudy Cindy's blocking out of the fiasco going on before her was shattered as Tanya went into total hysterics.
Mr Lucas was relentless."So its your nipples is it?" He asked as if he didn't already know."Maybe I should Cindy up to lick them huh? Whadda say Tanya?" He taunted as he contiued to menece her nipples.
Tanya wasn't listening.She couldn't.All she knew about was the toturous tickling on her softest, most ticklish region on her naked body.
When Mr Lucas noticed she was crying he stopped and stood back.Not out of pity, just so she could have a chance to pull herself together.
Tanya hung there puffing and panting with tears streaming down her cheeks, still letting out the occasional giggle.
Mr Lucas walked out of the room and left the two girls alone for a couple of mintutes.No words were spoken between the two as Tanya tried to recover and Cindy tried to block out any and all thoughts of what Mr Lucas had in store for them.
When he returned he informed Cindy that he had rang her parents and told them tutoring was going to continue a little late tonight and that she was planning on staying the night and her friend Tanya's house.Mr Lucas had set the stage to have both girls has his mercy all night long.
Cindy couldn't believe it.She said nothing and simply lay her head back and tried to think fo something else, or better yet, fall asleep.
"So Tanya, Where were we?" Mr Lucas said as walked around her, circling her like a shark, inspecting her up and down."I believe we were tickling your nipples"
"NO!" Tanya yelled. "I honestly, I can't stand it, I'll explode it you do anymore!"
"Can't take as well as you give huh Tanya?" Said Mr Lucas.He picked her feet up from the floor and locked her ankles under his right arm.He then began to make circling motions with his left index finger on Tanya's left foot.
It wasn't enough to make her plead or beg, but it was enough to let out the occassional giggle.
"So Tanya?" Mr Lucas asked "Tell me about these ticklish nipple of yours, how the heck did you discover you couldn't stand it there?"
"M-hee..My ex boyfriend..Hee he licked my nipple..hee hee he licked my nipples one day hee hee a-and I-I hee hee stop, stop," Said Tanya as Mr Lucas got a little bit faster.
"Continue." He ordered.
"He li-licked my nipples a-hee hee and I bro--hee hee I broke his nose, hee hee- it, it was to ticklish hee hee hee" She began giggling more as his circles got faster and faster, he then added his middle finger and began scrapping them back and forth.
"N..AH..No ho, ti-tickle Cindy! Not me-e-he hee hee HA HA HA" Her childish giggling turned into a roar of laughter as he ran all five fingers over get bare sole.He began to dart his finger back and forth from one foot to the next without rest so both her feet could feel his tickle attack.
"NO NO! PLEASEEEE!! STOP IT HA HA HA HA HA HA I CA-CAN'T STA-HA HA STAND IT HA HA I-IT TICKLES!! HA HA HA" Tanya pleaded for mercy she hung there trying to pull away with nowhere to pull away to.
"Would you prefer I lick your nipples?" Mr Lucas taunted.
"NO NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT HA HA HA PLEASE PLEASE, TICKLE MY FEET ALL YOU WAAHA HA ALL YOU WANT! BUT NOT NOT MY NIPPLES!! AAAH HA HA HA HA" Tanya screamed.She was desparate.She would say or do anything if it meant she wouldn't have her nipples licked.The finger tickling was bad enough but when a wet tounge hit her nipples she went absoluteley nuts.
"All I want huh?" Said Mr Lucas knowing that she didn't mean it at all. "I think I'll take you up on that offer, it just so happens I'm particually fond of tickling womens feet."
He continued to tap dance his fingers all over her feet for a very long time.Tanya's begging and pleading lessened and her laughter and screaming grew louder to the touch.Tanya's arms and stomch began to grow sore from the hanging and the laughing.Luckily the ropes were very soft so her wrists stayed unharmed.She was sweating from her intense work out but she hadn't cried since her nipples were licked.
When the clock reached 5:15pm Mr Lucas finally ceased his tickle attack and let her legs to the ground.Tanya hung there naked and exhauseted.She let her head flop foward and she closed her eyes as she tried to catch her breath.
Cindy glanced over to see Mr Lucas standing in front of Tanya.Cindy realised it was over for now but she dreaded that her torment was about to begin again.
Mr Lucas used both hands to lift Tanya's head up to face him.She opened her eyes and Mr Lucas said "How was that?"
She didn't answer she just looked at him trying to catch her breath.
"Was it good?" Asked Mr Lucas. "Did you like it? Because you know, if you didn't I could always lick..you-know-where."
"No! No!" Tanya bluttered "It was great! Fantastic! I loved it!"
"Oh really?" Said Mr Lucas with a smile "So..I guess you wouldn't mind if I did it again then? Cause I've still got a good quater of an hour before your surprise arrives."
"Surprise?" Tanya asked, confused.
"I can't tell you what it is" Mr Lucas said "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you.Now do you want me to tickle your feet or lick your nipples for you?"
Tanya took a deep swallow and uttered "Cindy has feet too, why don't you tickle her until the surprise gets here?"
"Oh, don't worry about Cindy.She's just taking a little break, she'll get her feet, and everwhere else, tickled plenty when the surprise gets here." Said Mr Lucas "Now, I won't ask again, do you want me to tickle your feet or your nipples?"
The naked Tanya looked at Cindy with wide eyes and then back at Mr Lucas. "My feet" She said hesitantley "I want you to tickle my feet."
Mr Lucas gave her a smile and said "Good girl" as he bent down to pick her legs up once again.
As Tanya's laughter got louder and louder Cindy couldn't help but wonder what the surprise was.All sorts of odd ideas went through her mind, A shipment of feathers? A weird tickling machine? Maybe even Tanya's ex-boy friend back to get revenge for his broken nose.
When Cindy looked back ten minutes later Tanya's torment had changed, she wasn't laughing as much and she was making more sexual sounds than as if she was being tickled.
Mr Lucas had put Tanya's legs back down and was now using all ten fingers to tickle her between her legs, being careful not to touch her wet pussy.
Cindy couldn't believe it when she saw the mositure glinting from the sunlight off of Tanya's thy.Was Tanya enjoying this? She couldn't have been, she was beggin for mercy, she just must have got wet from having Mr Lucas' hands there.
"Ah ha ohh aaahh" Tanya moaned and laughed, she wanted the tickling to stop but she didn't "OHH GOD! JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" Tanya yelled to everyone's surprise, even her own.
"Now we won't have any of that" Said Mr Lucas.
Then the door opened.Mr Lucas stopped his tickling and stood up with a smile.Tanya hung, panting and trying to make out who the figure was at the door.Cindy looked over and saw the last thing she had expected.
Standing in the door way was an Japanese women who obviously wasn't there to kid around.She had perfect black shoulder lenth hair, her top consisted of a leather boob tube which had metal rings on either side holding it together.The leather looked ready to rip as the womens breasts leaked over the top.Her belly was revealed until the pants which ran all the way down her long legs to her ankles.On her feet she wore high platform black shoes, which revealed he toes and the backs of her feet.
The women looked at the two girls and then back to Mr Lucas, shutting the door behind her."Nice work." Said the women.
The women walked over to Cindy and began circling Cindy's belly button with her long nail on her left index finger."So?" She said to Mr Lucas."Aren't you going to introduce us?"
"Oh, of course" Said Mr Lucas.He raised his hand towards the women and said "Cindy, Tanya, I'd like you to meet a very good friend of mine and tickling professional, Ja-Net."
Cindy flinched at the thought of a person who actually made a profession out of tickling people."Tickling professional?" Asked Cindy, weary of the answer.
"Well I do other things," Said Ja-Net "but I enjoy tickling the most.And a couple of well tickled victims like your selves, this is going to be a night to remember."
Ja-Net stopped her circling to Cindy's relief and walked over to Tanya, lifting her head up by placing her right hand underneath Tanya's chin."This one is very sexy...they both are...Wheres this ones scream spot?" Ja-Net asked Mr Lucas.
Tanya butted in before Mr Lucas could speak, shaking her head from side to side "No, God, anything, please, ANYTHING but that, How about we all gang up on Cindy? C'mon it'll be great, we can tickle her feet all ni-" Tanya was stopped when Ja-Net put her hand over Tanya's mouth.
"She hates having her nipples licked" Said Mr Lucas "Even broke some poor guys nose when he tried it."
"Ooh, I'm definetly going to have some fun with you darling." Said Ja-Net as she reached around with both hands behind Tanya and grabbed ahold of her butt cheeks.
Tanya just began shaking her head as Ja-Net bought her head closer to Tanya's right nipple and extended her long wet tounge...

To be continued.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back