• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rival Sorority Part 4 FFFF/ffff

maryallison

TMF Novice
Tammy pulled me into the building, and she called back to Stacy for directions, but the sound of footsteps and laughter drowned out any response. She pulled me down one hall, then turned down another. There were no lights on, except for the fire safety lights, so we walked in shadows up and down the building halls. The tiled floor was cold, and slippery. I had to walk on tip toe to keep from shivering.
"Hey!" a man's voice called out.
We stopped. Another guard walked double time down a hallway, and soon found this gang of a dozen girls pulling me. "You people can't be in here."
"uh, um," Tammy said.
The guard glanced at me, then took a long look up and down my naked body, as if deciding if I was real.
"She's a little present for the football team," Tammy said. "You know, when we win." She winked.
The guard was suspicious, but by now I liked having him stare at me, and stare at my titties, and wonder how long I would hold my hands in front of my bush. I moved them away for him.
"Is that true?" he asked.
Now was my chance! I stammered, but the thrill of his eyes devouring me was too much, and I heard myself saying, "y-yes."
"C'mon," Tammy said to him. "The team will love it."
She did not wait for an answer, but pulled me away from the guard and down another darkened hall, and up a flight of steps, until she found the warm glow of kleig lights and pulled me around a corner, to a long glass wall and a single glass door. The whole area was bright. I looked out the windows, and there was a small balcony (with no railing or fence, just a balcony) - overlooking the goalpost and the football field, and fifty thousand football fans, and dozens of NBC cameras. I had seen it on TV before, because every time the team kicked a fieldgoal or an extra point the cameras followed that football up up and up to show that same glass wall.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I begged. "P-please d-don't do this!"
Tammy chuckled, and pulled me forward, but there was a disapproving murmur from the other Epsilon girls, as if this was too much punishment.
"Tammy...." one said.
"What!? You know what happened!"
"Yeah, but maybe this is going too far..."
There was more whispering, and Tammy tugged me closer as she fumbled for the lock, and when it clicked I let out a pitiful whimper, and closed my shivering, quivering legs, until I heard a shout behind us.
"Stop! STOP!!"
Another group of girls came running to us, all dressed in blue and green. My Delphi sisters had come to rescue me!
Tammy opened the door.
"Stop!"
The two sororities argued, accusing each other of various sins from long ago semesters, and claims of boyfriends stolen, and lost puppydogs and some such nonsense. In the confusion Tammy pulled me out on that balcony with no railing, just a stretch of tarpaper five feet wide and thirty feet long, with a chasm below us, and a well lit stadium close by. I pulled away, and the necktie zipped out of her hands, and when she reached for it I swung my tied arms at her, so the necktie flew across her face. She ducked, and I pounced at her, and when she fell backwards I had no choice but to fall on her.
There I was, buck naked, in front of the world, with my enemy collapsed beneath me, so i dug my tied hands into her belly.
"Bwaaaaa-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"
My wrists were still tied, but two of my DelPhi sisters stepped around me, and pinned Tammy down, and my fingers flutered all over her belly, over her ribs, under her shirt to her bra, and my thrill and humiliation and vengeance all swelled up in me and I began to tear that bitch's clothes off right on the balcony. She squirmed, but my Delphi sisters would not desert me, and soon they pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra.
"No-n-noooo No noo NOOO!"
I grabbed at her jeans,and tugged them open and down her thighs and shins, and the more she buckled the easier those Levis slipped off, and by now my sisters stepped away, back to the door, ready to open and close it again. Tammy still lay on the ground, and I pulled one leg up so she could not recover, then I reached at her panties and ripped them up her legs and she shimmied and squirmed to stop me.
"No No No Staaahhhhppp!"
Off came her panties, and I pulled off each of her sneakers as she lay before me, and now some on the crowd had seen us - flooded with light - and a growing cheer came from the closest stands, and I looked as hundreds and then thousands of fans stopped watching the game below us and stared at the much more important struggle above. I grabbed Tammy's foot and flickered my fingers across it, soft and hard, fast and slow, and she lay before me wriggling and bucking and begging for the same mercy she would not show five minutes before. The crowd roared. The student section all stood up, pointing, laughing, cheering these two naked girls.
I looked too long at the crowd, and tammy found a moment to pull away, then climb to her feet, and before I could tackle her again we stood up, with those amazingly bright lights illuminated every part of our nakedness to the world, and as I looked again I saw the football team lining up for a field goal, so I stepped away, closer to the glass door, closer to freedom, and as Tammy lunged for me one of my DelPhi sisters opened the dor and I ducked inside. We locked it. Tammy stood at the door again, pounding, petrified, pressing her tits against the glass as the players below kicked that football through the uprights. It floated in air, and crashed against the glass wall, and the sudden noise startled Tammy so much that she turned around - facing the crowd, and the cheering stadium, as the NBC cameras broadcast her sweet, beautiful naked body to ten million fans across America..

Wondeful, amazing story! This is what's needed! Public nudity and tickling!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Fantastic.

I am surprised at the lack of replies, maryallison you are a brilliant writer of tickle fiction. I eagerly await more of your work.

i love how this is going so far.. you are a creative writer.

isabeau

Sorry i haven't said anything about this before now but i only just noticed that it was a follow up story, and a very good one at that.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back