• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Angel (A Dark Angel TV show story)

Tickle me more

Jessica Alba does some serious tickling. Hope you enjoy!

TICKLE ANGEL (Dark Angel TV story)

“Hi Logan.. What’s up?”, asked Max as she brushed the hair behind her ear.
“Thanks for coming over so quickly.”, answered Logan. “Good news and bad news. We found our man. Good news is he knows where the antidote for this virus is.. Bad news is he won’t talk.”
“Well then why I don’t just kick his ass until he changes his mind?”, snapped Max slightly tilting her head with a stern look.
“Not that easy.” calmly replied Logan. “He’s been injected with some kind of neural serum - goes straight to the brain.”
“And the problem is?”, interrupted Max.
“It’s a protective measure from the friendly guys at Manticore. If he feels any pain or physical harm on a certain level - it triggers the serum and makes him ‘forget’ the formula. It was designed to prevent anyone from ‘torturing’ the information out of their messengers.”
“Pretty clever.” replied Max. “So let me get this straight. Mr. Info there won’t talk and if I smash his face in he won’t be able to remember anything?”
“You got it.”
“So now what? How are we going to get him to talk?”
“Not sure yet.”
“How about truth serum?”, asked Max.
“Nope. He’s allergic and he’ll shut down.”
“How about money? We both know how much crooks love money.”
“Good try Max..”, smiled Logan, ..”but he’s already set for life. Money is no issue with him. Manticore has made sure he has anything he ever wants.”
“So where is he now?”, asked Max. “Maybe I need to talk with him.”
“He’s in the lower chambers, in the soundproof room. We can’t have him alarming the other tenants here.”
“Good idea.”, answered Max as she turned towards the hallway to the chambers.
“Max.. “
Max turned to see Logan with that ‘look’ on his face. “Remember.. Anything rough and we’ll never get the formula.”
“Riiight.”, answered Max, trying her best to restrain the thought of punching this guy’s lights out.

Max pressed the small button and waited for verification to enter the chambers.
“Please enter.” the voice responded and the sliding doors opened.
Upon entering, the doors closed and the vacuum seal resumed. Max looked ahead to see a figure sitting in a chair beneath a light in the middle of the room. His wrists were cuffed and his legs tied to the chair. He seemed comfortable enough, considering his situation.

“Hi. I’m Max.”, she offered as she came closer.
“And I‘m tired of this place.”, he answered rudely.
“Look, we just want the formula for the antidote. That’s all we want.”
“I can’t give you that. I’m sworn loyalty to Manticore. They’ll come looking for me as soon as they discover I’m missing.”
“Manticore? They’re a bunch of crooks pal. They don’t care if you rot here.”
“Yeh? Well my 20 million dollar bank account says they do. They have an investment in me. I don’t think they’re just gonna run out on me anytime soon.”
“We’ll see about that.”, answered Max.
Max stood and walked around him. She had the idea for a different approach. Moving the chair next to him, she sat back down and crossed her legs in a way to get his attention. Brushing back her long dark hair, she smiled with those thick pouty lips as she inched closer.
“Look.. Why don’t you help us out.. And maybe I could umm.. Make it worth your while?”, she smiled, rolling her eyes at him suggestively.
“Hey - you’re a very attractive girl and I know most guys would jump at the chance at such an offer. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted.. But Manticore has trained me better than that. Sorry, no deal.”
“Your loss.”, sighed Max as she stood once more, stopping to straighten her top. As she tugged to tighten the top to her shapely form, she noticed the messenger staring nervously. With that, she lightly trailed her finger up his arm and around his neck as she stood behind him.
He bit his lip nervously.
“So now.. You didn’t even tell me your name.”
“904167”, he replied, reverting to a now robot-like tone.
“No no.. I mean your ‘real’ name.”
“904167” he replied once more, nervously looking down at her hand which rested on his shoulder.
“You know.. “said Max now becoming irritated at this game. “I could break each one of your ribs one by one..” with that, she began to poke his ribs individually.
“Ooh haha.. Hehehe.. “ he answered, fidgeting in the chair, flinching side to side to avoid her touch.
Surprised for a second, Max began to use both hands to poke his ribs and sides.
“OOH HA HA HAAA HAAA! Oooh heee ha ha HA HA HAA!”, he laughed, straining against the handcuffs.
“Yeh.. Too bad!”, he snapped. “You can’t touch me!”
“Ooh but that’s exactly what I’m going to do.”, she smiled, stopping once again to brush back her long hair. “904167.. Looks like you’re TICKLISH!”
“What do you me-HAHAHAHAAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!! Ooh HA HA HA HAAA HAAA!! Heee heeee HA HAHAA HAAA! (gasp!) HAAAA HAAA!”

Max was now standing over him reaching down with both hands and tickling his ribs furiously. He was a laughing mess, straining and struggling against the cuffs and ropes which held him in the chair.

“OOH HAAA HAAA HAA HAAAA!! PLEEHAHAHAHAAA HAAA!! PLEASEHAHAHA STOHAHAHA STOOPHAAA HAA HAA HAAA HAAA!!”

Max only tickled harder, now having fun with him alternating targets..
“You ticklish there? Hmm? How about over here?”, she grinned and kept tickling faster.
“OOOH HAA HAA HAAA!! PLEEEASEHAHAHAAHAAHAA!! HA HAHAAA!! Haaa haaa haaa heeee.. Ooh.. Haha.. Hehehe.. Ooh.. Ha ha haa haa.. (whew).. Oooh..”

Max stopped the tickles and made herself comfortable in the chair. Looking up at the lights, she smiled as she listened to his laughter slowly subside.

His figure slumped in the chair, finally able to stop laughing. Trying his best to compose himself, he tried speaking..

“If you think you can -”

Max interrupted. “Look 904167.. You either tell me what I want to know.. Or else..”

“Or else what?”, he sneered with an angry expression.

With a bored expression, Max reached over and began tickling his ribs like crazy. The poor guy nearly jumped from the chair, only to be held back by the restraints..

“HAAA HAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAAA HAAAA!!! PLEEEEHAHAA HAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA!! HAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA!!” His back arched as he screamed in laughter, his body twitching as his legs flexed and kicked as best they could. His wrists were straining against the handcuffs but he was going nowhere.

After a minute or two Max once again stopped tickling him, letting him catch his breath.

“Heeehaaha.. Oooh.. Heeh.. Ha ha haaa.. “he slumped in the chair, breathing heavily.

Max placed one finger on his lips and brought hers inches away. “Now you be a good boy and tell Max what I want to know.. , she whispered.. “Or else you’re going to be one happy little fellow.”

She then uncuffed him only to tie his wrists above his head to a steel pipe. She then began tying his ankles to the back of a chair.

“Look girlie!”, he sneered.. “If you think you can get me to talk - you better think again! I ain’t sayin’ nothing!”

“Oh we’ll just see about that.”, she smiled. “We’ll have a few laughs together.. And before you know it, you’ll be just tickled to tell me anything I want.”

“I doubt that-HAHAHAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA!! OH HEE HEE HA HAA HAAAA!”

“You do? I guess I’ll just have to try harder then..”, smiled Max now tickling him all over.

“HAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAA!! OOOH PLEEEEHAHAA HAA HAA HAAAH AAA STOOHAHAHAA HAA HAA STOOOP!! HAA HAAA HAAA!!”

“Oh I’ll stop anytime you want.. All you have to do is tell me where the antidote is.”

“I can’t! I can’t!!”, he cried in a begging tone.

“Can’t what? Stop laughing? I’ll have to see to that..”

Max stood behind him and began tickling his armpits with all ten fingers. Using her middle and third fingers especially, she wiggled and dug her fingers even more intently as the laughter escalated.

His entire body shook as Max tickled his armpits without mercy. He tried his best to lower his arms, but this made Max even more determined to tickle even further. After about ten minutes of nonstop tickling, she finally showed mercy and slowly stopped the torment. Getting in a few more tickles under the arms, she then placed both hands on her curvy hips and smiled as ‘904167’ kept laughing and shaking in laughter for a minute afterwards. His head slumped forward, supported by his hanging arms. Max then walked around to the front of her target. Grinning as she placed a finger under his chin to force eye contact, she talked as if she wasn’t in the slightest rush..

“We could do this all day, you know..”, she smiled. “I just love to hear people laugh.”

“M-Max.. please.. You gotta believe me. No more please.. I can’t tell you.”

“You know..”, grinned Max now even more devilishly.. “I was hoping you would say that.” She made herself comfortable in the chair now facing his bare feet. “Ooh my..”, she teased.. “Two helpless little bare footsies here.. Just begging me to play tickle with them. I can’t turn that down.” She then smirked back her thick pouty grinning smile as she gently glided a single finger down his arch.

“Oooh.. Ooh.. Oh no.. please Max.. please no..” His feet began to twitch and jerk, his toes tried to crimp and tighten.. But could do nothing to stop Max’s feather touch. Her thick pouty lips once again whispered words he had to obey..

“Tickle.. Tickle tickle.. Tickle tickle..”, she playfully teased as her fingers began to dance up and down his helpless feet.

“Ooh oh no.. no pl-hahaha.. HA HAHAA HAA HAAA!! OOH HAHAA HAA HAA HAA!! PLEEEASE MAXX-HAHAHAA HAA HAA HAA HAAA HAAA!! PLEASE NO MOREHAHAA HAA HAAA HAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAA!”

Max only raised her eyebrows as if trying to make out his words..

“OOH PLEEASE HAHAA HAA HAA HAA HAAA!! HAA HAAA! (gasp!) HAA HAA HAA HAAAA HAAA!!”

“You have something for me?”, she asked while still tickling his captive feet.

“I CAN-HAA HAA HAAA HAA HAAAA!! PLEEHAHAHA MAHAHAHAA HAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA!! OOH HAHAHAHAA HAAA PLEEHAHAHAHAA HAA NO MOHAHAHA HAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA!!”, he continued in rambling laughing hysteria.

Almost irritated, Max began using all ten fingers and digging harder up and down his soles. Poor 904167 was losing it. He could do nothing but scream in laughter, twitching and jerking, unable to say hardly anything beyond baby garble.

“You ready to talk yet?”, asked Max as she tickled. Her voice now growing ill, she stormed.. “Tell me what I want.. Or I’m going to tickle the hell out of these feet!” Using one hand she pulled back the toes and began tickling his soles without mercy. Losing all voluntary movement, he began to resemble a bobble-head doll as she kept the tickling going. Every sentence was incoherent and every attempt at begging was greeted with even more tickling. Max then took both hands and tickled furiously up and down both arches, digging harder, then drifting into a soft feather touch. After several minutes, he could take no more..

“Ok! HAAA HAA HAAAA HAAA!! OK OK! HAA HAA HAAA HAAAA!! I’LL TALK!! HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAA!! I’LL TALK!!! HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA! OH PLEASE STOP! HAAAA HAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!”

Max kept tickling even after he had broken. She smiled sadistically, smirking as she tickled relentlessly, enjoying his helplessness. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle”

“OOH HAAA HAAAA HAAA!! NO MORE!! HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!! OH PLEASE!! HAAAAA HAAAAA!! (gasp!) I’VE HAD ENOUGH! HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!! HAAAAAAAA HAAA! I’LL TALK! HAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA!! HAAAAAAaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaa. Ha ha ha haa haaa.. Ooh.. Oooooh.. Hahaa .. Haha.. (whew).. Haa haaaaaaa…

Max had reduced her tickles to light feathery touches around his heel.. “Ok so tell Max where the formula is..”

“OK.. Ok.. Hehee ha ha.. No more.. Hahahaaa.. It’s in sector 4.. Haha.. Building 26.. Ha haa.. (sniff).. Tears of laughter were dripping down his cheeks.. He hesitated to say each word but knew he really had little choice.. “second shelf from the left.. In a tan briefcase.. Ha ha haa..”

“Any security?”, asked Max circling his heel with one finger..

“Ha hahaa.. Y-yes.. Hahaa.. Two guards.. Hehe.. Armed.”..

“Good boy.”, taunted Max as if blowing him a kiss.. “And now..”

She then crossed her legs sexily and tossed her hair over her shoulder.. Smiling as she pulled back his toes again..

“I’m just going to tickle you to death!”

With that she tickled like never before, exploring every inch of his ticklish feet. Poor 904167 was a tickled mess as he laughed, begged, pleaded, cry-laughed, sobbed.. But could do nothing but sit and take it..

“OOH HAAA HAAA HAAA HAA!! NO MORE!! HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA! PLEASE!! HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAA!! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!! HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAA!!”

“I know.”, smiled Max. “And snitches deserved to be punished.” She tilted her head slightly to the side, ignoring his pleas and continued her nonstop tickling..

“OOHEE HEE HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAA!! (gasp!) AAHHAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAA!! NO-NO MORE!! HAAA HAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA HAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAA!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!! HAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA!!”

“You’ll keep laughing and like it.”, smiled Max as she continued tickling his feet. Max grinned as she noticed he had already lost control of himself and wet his pants. She was having too much to stop. There was a certain power rush from making someone with 20 million dollars wet himself laughing under her control. She wasn’t really going to tickle him to death.. But he didn’t know that. She finally stopped the tickling after several minutes..

“OOH HAA HAAA HAAA HAA HEE HE HEEEE HAA HAA HAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAA HAA!! OOH HAA HAA HAAAA (gasp!) HAA HAAA HAAAA!! OOH HAA HAAA haa haaaaa.. Haaa haaaa ha ha ha haa haaa haaaa.. Ooh.. Hehe.. Oh thank you.. (whew).. Hahahaaa.. Ha haa haaa…”

Max stood and placed her hands on her hips. “If the formula isn’t there, I’ll be back. And then mister.. You’ll find out what tickling is. That’s a promise! And now that I don’t need your info anymore.. Have this..”

“WHACK!”

The room went dark as 904167 fell unconscious. Max smacked her hands together as if finishing a job off. She composed herself and made her way back upstairs to Logan.
“I’ll be back with the formula.”, she said calmly.

“You got him to talk?” asked Logan surprised. “Max.. you didn’t.. “ he paused hesistant to think of what Max had done to the informant.

“Who me?”, teased Max innocently. “Nah.. We shared a few laughs and he was ready to talk.” She walked to the door and paused for a minute..

“Afterall.. I am an angel.”, she smiled.

Nice! I liked the concept alot (the part about pain-induced memory loss was a nice touch), and I LOVE the idea of being tied up and tickled by Jessica Alba!

Very nice, cub! Fine job. As 5150 said, quite a creative premise--that added a lot to the logic of the tickling--a very important element. And the image of the beautiful and haughty Dark Angel using her awesome strength to tickle...well, it got my juices flowing. Thank you.

dig dug

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back