• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE ADVENTURE OF THE SADISTIC SIBLING (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, all. After an unavoidable hiatus, I return with a little something more for the M/M fans. Hope you enjoy.

THE ADVENTURE OF THE SADISTIC SIBLING​

“YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Kurt bellowed. “Stop! STOP it, you little BASTARD! AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!”

“What’s wrong, asshole? Does it TICKLE?” Ryan swept the feather along Kurt’s flank, from hip to armpit. “Oh, you poor BABY—!”

“YES IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!” Kurt screamed.

“That’s good,” Ryan snickered, “because I plan to spend the afternoon tickling the SHIT out of you. What do you think of THAT?”

“AAAAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Kurt squealed. He writhed and squirmed in a desperate attempt to escape the unbearable caress of the stiff, pointed feather. But it was a useless waste of energy: he was securely bound to the brass rails of the big old bed. Face down, legs spread, ankles tied to the corner posts, arms stretched out, wrists tied together to the opposite rail, Kurt was quite helpless. And being completely naked except for white ankle socks, he was horribly exposed to Ryan’s ticklish ministrations. “EEEEEE-HEE- EEEEEE-HEE EEEEEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!”

The last thing he remembered from earlier in the afternoon was drinking a beer, feeling suddenly sleepy, and being led to this bedroom. He realized now that fucking Ryan had drugged him somehow. Then, while he was passed out, the little shit must have stripped him and tied him down. The helplessness of his position made Kurt’s asshole pucker. And the maddening caress of the feather made him wiggle and shriek like a GIRL—!

“HIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!” Kurt shrieked. From his kneeling position at the side of the bed, Ryan swept the feather back and forth. His lips were twisted up in an evil grin, and from time to time his tongue crept out to touch his upper lip. He was clearly enjoying the spectacle of his naked victim’s screaming struggles. In fact, since he was naked himself, there was clear physiological evidence of the nature of his enjoyment. Perhaps mercifully, this evidence was hidden from Kurt’s sight.

“Hey, Kurt,” the slender tickler snickered. “They say blondes have more fun. So how about it, hmmm? Are you having FUN yet?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!” Kurt howled. OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HIIEE-EEE-HEEEESE YOU’RE KILLING MEEEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“But it’s just a little TICKLING, Kurtsie.” Ryan drew the feather down his victim’s trembling thigh. “Are you telling me that a big strong guy like you can’t handle a little tickle, tickle, TICKLE?”

“BWAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Kurt screamed. “STOP!!! I BEG YOU!!! AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! OH PLEEE-HEE-HEEESE JUST FUCKING STOP IT!!!”

And amazingly, Ryan DID stop—whereat poor Kurt sobbed with unutterable relief. But the slender tickler’s next words sent a chill down his spine.

“You know,” Ryan said, “I’ve had my eye on you ever since you started dating my sister. By the way, did you know that she keeps a diary?”

Kurt hadn’t known that, and the revelation that she did made him gulp.

“Yes,” Ryan continued as he moved from the side to the foot of the bed, “Gloria’s quite the scribbler. She just goes on and on—particularly about YOU, Kurtsie. Goodness gracious me, the things she says you asked her to DO!”

“That’s none of your fucking BUSINESS!” Kurt yelled furiously. “Oh, you little SHIT! When I get loose—EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

A hard slap to his bare behind cut short Kurt’s threat. It was followed by another, and another. In truth the pain wasn’t bad—but oh, the sheer HUMILIATION of it! He was being SPANKED by his girlfriend’s swishy BROTHER, for Christ’s sake! This absolutely could not be HAPPENING—!

But it WAS happening, as three more stinging slaps demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt. Kurt squirmed and struggled, hideously aware of his helplessness. He felt terribly exposed with his legs parted as they were, and the ankle socks on his feet somehow made him feel all the more naked. . .

“Maybe that will teach you to behave, asshole,” Ryan said. “Then again, maybe you liked it. How about that, Kurtsie? Did you LIKE being spanked? Want me to spank you some MORE?”

“Oh PLEASE!” Kurt sobbed. “You can’t DO this!”

“Sure I can,” Ryan snickered. “And I can do THIS too!”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” Kurt screeched. The feather was stroking the backs of his LEGS and it was more than he could fucking STAND! His limbs convulsed and his skin crawled with gooseflesh. “HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!”

“Gee, imagine a big, strong stud like you being so TICKLISH!” Ryan shook his head ruefully as he continued to ply the feather. “Gloria never mentioned THAT in her diary. But she did describe some of those hand jobs she gave you, Kurtsie. How very NAUGHTY of you!”

‘GAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!!” Kurt howled. The coarse golden hairs on his arms and legs were stiff as wires. His sides and belly ached from the effort of laughing and laughing and LAUGHING—!

“But you know what, Kurtsie? She didn’t like doing it.” Ryan chuckled. “No, my virginal sister was just trying to keep you out of her panties by relieving your stress from time to time. You weren’t going to get any, asshole. It’s all in the diary.”

At this point, however, Kurt could not have cared less WHAT was in Gloria’s diary. The maddening caress of the feather, dancing up and down the backs of his legs, was driving him out of his fucking SKULL—and at that moment he’d have sold his fucking SOUL to the fucking DEVIL if it would have made the hellish tickling STOP—!

“I guess you picked the wrong sibling, Kurtsie,” Ryan snickered. “And now you’ve hurt my feelings. . .”

Though he’d certainly suspected that Ryan’s motivation in torturing him in this manner was grounded in illicit lust, the slender tickler’s words made Kurt cringe with fright. His asshole puckered at the thought of what Ryan might be intending. Surely it could not be possible! There was simply no fucking WAY that such a thing could be permitted to happen to him—!

But Kurt had a terrible suspicion that Ryan just might be thinking the unthinkable. Even the thought of it made him want to cry. But in the meantime, he was still being tickled—and he was still LAUGHING like a fucking IDIOT—!

“Oooo, does that make you feel all CRAZY, Kurtsie?” Ryan chuckled. “Does it make you insides feel all HOT and GREASY?”

“EEEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Kurt shrieked. He writhed with desperate energy in a frantic attempt to slip the bonds that held him in place for this ticklish abuse. His legs trembled violently. But it was hopeless—there was no escape possible—all he could do was lie there and TAKE it—!

The only thing that kept him from going to pieces in a fit of total screaming hysterics was the fact that fucking Ryan was Gloria’s brother. For indeed, the family resemblance was marked: brother and sister shared the same long lashes, brown eyes and pouty lips. Gloria’s short dark hair and sensuous, boyish figure heightened the general resemblance to her slender sibling. And Ryan’s obviously kinky tastes reflected Kurt’s most ardent fantasies. How many times had he dreamed of being spanked by Gloria? And what would he have given to be TICKLED by her in this manner? Could it be that this was in fact the next best thing—?

But that was IMPOSSIBLE, Kurt insisted to himself as he struggled frantically and laughed himself silly in the throes of ticklish anguish. There just wasn’t any WAY he was attracted to fucking RYAN—!

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!” Kurt howled. “I’M NOT THAT WAAAAY!!! YOU CAN’T MAKE MEEEE-HEE-EEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!!”

“Can’t I?” Ryan replied. With a wicked grin he swept the feather up to caress Kurt’s exposed, puckered orifice. “Not even if I tickle you HERE, Kurtsie?”

“EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Kurt screeched. “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO!!! OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH SHIT!!! NOT THERE!!! OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH FUCKING PLEASE NOT FUCKING THERE!!!” His legs trembled violently; his buttocks quivered. Unbearably intense tickling sensations shot up his asshole, straight into his balls and belly. EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!! “STOP!!! HELP!!! “BWAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!! OH SHIT!!! OH FUCK!!! OH FUCKING SHIT IT TICK-HICK-EEEE-HICK-EEEE-HIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!”

“Mmmm, I think I found your sweet spot,” Ryan chuckled. “Want me to go DEEP?”

“YEEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HIIIEEE!!!” Kurt squealed. He jerked his limbs in a desperate, despairing attempt to slip his bonds and escape the horrific violation with which he’d been threatened. “OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO!!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEEEEESE YOU CAN’T!!!”

“Oh, I think I can,” Ryan replied. He kept the feather dancing in the delicate crevice between Kurt’s clenched butt cheeks. “And who knows? You might even LIKE it, Kurtsie. But to tell the truth, I’d much rather just TICKLE you!”

And slender Ryan was as good as his word. He maintained his hilarious assault on Kurt’s anal orifice until the latter was positively delirious with mad, agonized laughter. But that wasn’t the worst of it, not by a long shot. Kurt wiggled, and he sweated, and he screamed, but nothing could stop his cock from lengthening itself in response to the indescribable sensations that were sweeping through his body. Lying there on his belly, legs spread, wrists and ankles bound to the brass rails of the bed, naked but for a pair of white socks, Kurt felt deliciously weak, helpless—and sexy. He could only pray that his arousal had not been noticed.

But Kurt needn’t have worried on that score, for Ryan was thoroughly preoccupied. The slender tickler was feathering his shrieking victim’s asshole with one hand while stroking his own rigid joystick with the other. His tongue was touching his upper lip and his bare body was covered with a delicate, passionate sweat. “Come on, Kurtsie,” he commanded. “Laugh for me! Laugh LOUDER, Kurtsie! Laugh your stupid blonde fucking HEAD off—!”

Kurt certainly did his best to comply. And he was granted no respite until finally, after many agonizing minutes, his laughter faded to a dry, straining wheeze. Then, mercifully, the hellish feather was withdrawn. Kurt sobbed with unutterable relief.

“Well,” Ryan whispered, “I guess we discovered your weakness, Kurtsie, didn’t we? You should have seen how that cute butt of yours was WIGGLING!” He gave his victim’s posterior a firm, affectionate slap. “I had you worried there for a minute, didn’t I?”

“Gaaaaaa. . .” Kurt gasped. “I don’t know. . .what you mean. . .”

“Oh, come on,” Ryan chuckled. “I know what you were thinking, Kurtsie. You were thinking that I have a THING for you, and that I was going to have my WAY with you.” He gave Kurt’s butt another slap. “But I’d never do a thing like THAT.”

“Oh GOD!” Kurt cried. “What is all this ABOUT?!”

“It’s about having some fun with my sister’s asshole boyfriend, Kurtsie.” Unseen by his victim, Ryan shivered with pleasure. “I kind of enjoy making big strong guys like you squirm and sweat and laugh and beg for MERCY. And I’ll tell you a secret. Some of them end up promising to do ANYTHING if only I’ll stop TICLKING them. But you’re not THAT way, Kurtsie, are you? You’d never make promises like that, no matter HOW much I tickled you—right?

“No!” Kurt gulped. “No, I would NOT!”

“Not even if I were to tickle your FEET?” Ryan suggested slyly.

“Never!” Kurt insisted. “No fucking WAY!”

“Hmmm,” Ryan muttered. “Well, let’s just see about that. . .”

The slender tickler moved to the foot of the bed, from which vantage point he regarded his victim’s sock-covered feet with an avid gaze. Kurt began to pour out pleas for mercy, demands to be released, threats of retribution—anything to stave off the coming horror. But Ryan paid no attention. With one hand he grasped the toes of Kurt’s left foot and bent them down. With the other he gently stroked Kurt’s tensed sole through the fabric of the sock.

“HIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HIIIEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” Kurt shrieked as an unbearably intense jolt of ticklish sensation shot up his leg. His entire body quivered violently in response Ryan’s excruciating ministrations. His asshole clenched, his belly convulsed—and his cock pulsed. “BWAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!”

“Oooo, I’m giving you GOOSEBUMPS again, Kurtsie.” Ryan licked his lips. “I’m getting you all EXCITED, aren’t I?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO NOT MY FEEEE-HEE-EEEE-HEE-EEEE-HEE-HEEEET!!!” Kurt howled. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEE-HEE-EEEE-HEE-HEEESE!!! YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAZEEEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE!!!”

“That’s right,” Ryan agreed as he traced the arch of his victim’s foot with a clever finger. “Ask me nice and maybe I’ll stop. Or maybe NOT, Kurtsie. Maybe I’ll just tickle, tickle, TICKLE you until you go totally BUGFUCK!”

“GAAAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Kurt was thrashing on the bed like a landed fish. “YOU’RE KILLING MEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“So will you be my best FRIEND, Kurtsie?” Ryan sounded a trifle breathless. “Will you be NICE to me, hmmm?”

“OH-OH-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO!!!” Kurt bellowed. “OH PLEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEEESE DON’T MAKE MEEEEEE!!!”

“Well, then, if that’s the way you’re going to be about it, I guess I’ll just have to keep TICKLING you.” And Ryan suited the action to the word by dancing his fingers up the backs of Kurt’s tense, trembling legs. “I know all your most sensitive spots, Kurtsie. I know just what to do to drive you completely fucking INSANE—!”

And with that threat, Kurt cracked. “All RIGHT!” he screamed. “Whatever you SAY! Whatever you WANT! I’ll do ANYTHING! Just please please oh fucking PLEASE don’t TICKLE me any more!”

“So you’ll stroke my COCK for me?” Ryan whispered. His fingers danced up and down Kurt’s legs.

“YAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! OH YES!”

“And you’ll let me stroke YOUR cock, Kurtsie?” Ryan delivered a hard slap to his victim’s bare behind. “Will you let me stroke it the way my SISTER stroked it, hmmmm?”

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Kurt squealed. “Yes! GAAAA-HAA-HAAAAH-HAA!!! OH YES!”

“And suppose I want even more, hmmm?” The slender tickler punctuated his question with another, harder slap. “Will you let me do to you what you wanted to do to my SISTER?”

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I don’t CARE!” Kurt blubbered. “I’ll suck your COCK! I’ll let you do me from BEHIND! Anything! HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE!!! ANYTHING! GAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!! Anything you fucking WANT but I can’t STAND this anymore—!

So for the next ten minutes, urged on by slaps, tickles and sly questions, Kurt babbled out perverted, disgusting promises and pleas that made him cringe with humiliation and loathing. But it was the only way to make Ryan stop TICKLING and SPANKING him. All that mattered was that the hilarious torture should stop before he went completely and totally out of his fucking MIND—!

And finally it did stop. Kurt sobbed with unutterable relief, past caring what might happen next. Whatever Ryan had planned for him, it had to be better than the torments of tickling.

But Ryan just chuckled. “Not to worry, Kurtsie,” he said. “I don’t really you to make good on all those promises you made.” He patted his trembling victim’s posterior. “It’s not as if you were offering yourself to me of your own free will, right?”

Kurt said nothing. It seemed the wisest course.

“I admit I wouldn’t mind getting it on with you,” the slender tickler continued. “You’re exactly my type, Kurtsie. Very manly. Very inexperienced. But I’m not going to make you do anything you don’t want to do.”

Ryan leaned down and loosened the rope that bound Kurt’s wrists to the rail. “It may take you a few minutes, Kurtsie, but you’ll have no trouble getting your feet untied. By then I’ll be long gone.” He stepped away from the bed. “Thanks for a really fun afternoon of slap and tickle! Oh, and remember—it might be embarrassing for you if our little session became public knowledge. Especially since I have highlights on videotape.”

“Oh, you COCKSUCKER!” Kurt moaned.

“I bet you say that to all the boys,” Ryan giggled as he opened the bedroom door.

Kurt lay still until he was sure that it was no trick—that Ryan was really gone. Then he struggled to his knees and began the irksome, laborious process of freeing his ankles from their bonds. As he picked at the knots, he wondered how long he’d be able to hold out before he broke down and gave Ryan a call.

Not long, as things turned out. . .
:devil:

Dammit that was so hot!!!

More please!!! You deserve your own archives. :firedevil

Thanks for the kind word. More is on the way. My next story, "A Close Shave," is in the works. And since variety is the spice of life, the ticklers will be female, the victim male.

ttgore said:
Thanks for the kind word. More is on the way. My next story, "A Close Shave," is in the works. And since variety is the spice of life, the ticklers will be female, the victim male.

ahh that would be nice also.. but this story was very well written, and also i loved how he taunted poor kurtsy lol.. o btw did he call him? fantastic, i love revenge scenarios..

You're always a strong technician, and I thought this story had a nice blend of the familiar and the not-quite-predictable. Ryan seemed well balanced too - not too much of one thing or another. And it's always fun when a story has a flavour that's subtly different from the flavour of the title.

As for your next venture, by all means, up variety! (One wouldn't want to turn into Ariadne Oliver and write the same story three dozen running...)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back