• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Like how perverted are you, waiting for a sexy title?

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
I stood watching her. This was not the first time. Her beauty, her radiance, the softness of her skin. She bedazzled me. She released me from my prison, she freed me from my pain. And every night, I kiss her naked skin and tickle her behind. Everything about her inspires me, from her razor sharp wit to her spectacular body. Well okay maybe razor sharp is pushing it, but if you could see her, she is so the cutest. I mean like she's like totally hot! Plus she's like the hottest brunette like WAY hotter than Angelina Jolie. Although Angelina is really, REALLY hot!

It's like the day that she helped me admit the truth like not just to myself but like to my family. My BRAIN of a sister who is now like at Columbia well starting last year transferred from Raft well she accepted me really fast, which was cool because like she NEVER accepted me before. She's like the goth chick who like doesn't try at all. Because I was super popular at school, my mum was totally surprised. Because like my sister, my older sister, she's like the one who should have been the lesbian, because she acts like those ugly butchy ones which is so wrong! But my sister like got back with her rich boyfriend and I think they're like going to get married or something. But my girlfriend is so hot. I like stuck by her even when she was fat!!! I mean how cool am I for that? It's like..... well we were made for each other. I mean we're both totally hot and sexy and stuff, but also not complete idiots even if everyone thinks we are. Okay I like shouldn't say but my girlfriend is like the most ticklish girl in the world. I mean I'm pretty bad, but just a touch and she loses it.

I bet you'd like to hear about like our sex life, but like gross. You guys are such perverts. But anyway, I like to like tied her up naked all the time. And tickle her brains out. She has the most ticklish butt, you could ever imagine. Like my nails against her ass, and she starts bawling with laughter. Is that like the right way to say that? Like whatever. Anyway, I had the most fun with her the other day, when I tied her to the Old Tree at Kappa Gamma Zappa, that's like the sorority we're going to join when university opens at New York State. She was totally naked, "giggle", and I like tickling her armpits for like 10 minutes. She laughs so hard, it was so cool. Anyway, I like have to go, because she's calling me!

Later,
Quinn Morgendorfer

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back