• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Celebrity Tickling Burgulars Pt. 1

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
NOTE: this IS the story i asked for help on, so enjoy!!:)

Stacy lived alone. She was 22, single, in a nice little house in a nice little neighborhood in a nice little town called Sutherland. She had a good and simple life, except for the part of her being exceptionally gorgeous. It was truly surprising that she was still single and lived alone. She worked the occasional odd job as a model, which she had good right to. She had long dirty-blonde hair, and her skin was nicely tanned from long summers at the beach. She had a fit, trim, curvy body, with large, full breasts, a flat, toned tummy, and delicate feet.

She was cuddling up in a soft blanket on her couch, watching TV on the late Friday night. She flipped through some channels but nothing was on, til she finally landed on the channel 8 news. The new was boring, and she quickly drifted off to sleep...

As she went to sleep, a new bulletin suddenly appeared on the news.

"This just in, The Celebrity Tickling Burgulars, composed of Sarah Michelle Gellar, Katie Holmes, Britney Spears, and Anna Kournikova, have struck again. This time in the small town of Sutherland. They apparently broke into the house, tied down the people inside, and tickled the for hours. When the police finally arrived, there was no trace of the four celebrities. So everyone, please, lock your doors and stay safe!"

If Stacy was awake to hear this, she would be worried, becuase sadly, her lock on her front door was broken...

"Whooo, we barely made it away that time," Anna said in her slight russian accent.

"You got that right, but it was worth it, did you see how crazy that lady went when i tickled her feet!!" Britney smiled.

"What about when i got her armpits with that hairbrush, wow!" Sarah said.

"Should we do one more tonight?" Katie asked the group.

They all turned to her and shook their heads yes with huge grins.

They snuck through the shadows of houses, all wearing matching black jumpsuits. They continued, until they arrived directly in front of Stacy's house.

"How bout it?" Britney asked, "I hear the TV on."

"Sure, check the door," Katie told her, so the pop queen quietly went to the door, and veeeeeeery slowly turned the knob, which surprisingly opened the door right up.

"Let's check it out, you got the rope Anna?"

The blonde russian shook her head yes, and the four continued through the living room.

They finally came to Stacy, who slept on her couch wrapped in the blanket.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm....we found a good one girls, she's beautiful." Katie observed, looking up and down Tracy's body, after removing the blanket.

"She'll be fun, and it appears she's all alone...Anna, hand me the rope," and Britney got to work.

It took the experienced celebrity only five minutes to get Stacy tied, having her sitting in the recliner, arms above head and feet on the foot-stand.

Stacy was wearing a button up p.j. shirt, and p.j. pants, both matching white.

After a few more moments, Stacy woke up.

"W-what's going on??!!" Stacy asked, suddenly realizing her tied up position.

"Hi hunny, what's you name?" Britney asked the confused blonde.

"My name's Stacy, but your B-britney Spears!!"

"Yes, i am, and this is Anna Kournikova, Katie Holmes, and Sarah MIchelle Gellar," Britney said pointing them all out.

"What are you all doing in my house?!?" Stacy asked, stil very confused.

"Well, we're kinda here, to tickle you Stacy," Sarah said sweetly.

Stacy then remembered she was tied up.

"No, you wouldn't!! Are you serious!?!" Stacy asked in disbelief.

"Yes, you see the other girls and i formed a group of tickling female celebritites, and we just love to break into houses and tickle people, we all have HUGE tickling fetishes." Britney explained.

"So you four are going to...tickle me, like this??" Stacy gulped.

"That's the idea hunny, now let's begin." Anna said, as she slowly slipped off Stacy's fuzzy pink slippers, revealing her cute, soft feet. Very small feet, with small, equally cute toes, which wiggled slightly.

Anna got on her knees next to Stacy's bare feet, and brought up a hand full of five long red nails.

The nails drew closer to her bare feet.

"Wait!! Please don't tickle me!! I'm veeeery ticklish, i don't think i can take it!!" Stacy begged.

"Too late for that," Sarah said, as the other four girls relaxed as Anna attacked her feet.

The russian tennis star started slowly, lightly grazing her long nails across Stacy's soft soles. Stacy tried fitfully to fight the laughter, but the soft, light tickling was too much, so some giggles escaped from her mouth. Anna just looked up and smiled, knowing she was progressing, and began to press down harder with the ten nails, five on each sole. The nails roamed all over Stacy's perfectly manicured feet, making lazy figure-eights in the middle of her soles, and outlining the bases of her small toes. All this added more and more giggles to Stacy's growing ticklish laughter, and as soon as Anna sucked on Stacy's left big toe, the laughter began.

"They teach you this in Russia," Anna said as she teased Stacy's toes with her tongue and mouth.

Stacy began to scream in laughter, bucking in the recliner and laughing her blonde-haired head off. She squealed and screamed as each toe got tickled and sucked on. While Anna's mouth and tongue worked over her toes, her ten long nails scratched lightly along the bottom side of her heels, a very sensitive part for Stacy.

"Okay, okay Anna, my turn," Katie said, pushing Anna away from the deliciously ticklish feet.

Stacy gasped for breathe as the tickling stopped.

"Hi Stacy, don't worry, i'm not gonna tickle your feet," Katie said, straddling Stacy's hips in the chair.

"Y-you're not?" Stacy asked relieved.

"Nope, i'm gonna tickle you armpits!!" Katie giggled and smiled at the look on Stacy's face, it was pure torment.

Katie slowly unbuttoned Stacy's shirt, and when the last button was undone, pulled the shirt over her head, so it was strung along her elbows. Now Stacy's beautiful tanned upperbody was bare, only protected by a white, lacey bra, which enlaced her large breasts.

"Those armpits look yummy," Katie smiled, and gently began rubbing each pit with two fingers pressed together, this caused Stacy to shut her eyes and begin to giggle once more.

Katie soon pulled something from her black belt. A yellow feather. Katie Holme's favorite tickle tool. She took the feather in her left hand, and slowly circled it in her left pit, while the right underarms was being mercileslly scratched at by 5 nails.

Stacy was going wild with laughter, it seemed her underarms were even more ticklish than her feet! She screamed and laughed like a crazy-woman, her long hair thrashing from left to right as she dugh er face into the recliner, muffling her extreme laughter. Her large breasts bounced freely now, only now restrained in the bra. Katie expertly dragged the feather all over her left armpit, dabbing in the ceneter and stroking in small circles.

Her right underarm wasn't fairing off much better, as it was being attacked by five long nails, which tapped, stroked, scratched and did everything else ticklish to the poor armpit.

This went on for about ten more minutes til Sarah MIchelle Gellar fianlly got Katie off of the laughing Stacy.

"It's my turn now," Sarah said with an evil grin, as she straddled STacy, giving her no chnce to regain her breathe.

And just when Stacy thought her vulnerable ribs, tummy, bellybutton, sides, or armpits would be tickled by Sarah, her bra was suddenly snapped off, and it fell to the ground...

TO BE CONTINUED...

how'd you like the first part??

Wow. Just wow. When you asked for ideas I had no idea you were looking for TICKLERS! Now I don't know who in this story I envy most!!! Another original, fun, sharply written classic from our own resident lost Bronte sister! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And, if I might add -- EXCELLENT choices! :cool:

A great writer

You are really a great writer!!! Your descriptions, the scripts, the timing...... always great!!

And thanks for your comments, I ll try to improve my vocabulary ( my stories are much better in Spanish)I learn a lot from your writting

Diego

The Brontes - Charlotte, Emily, and uh . . . the other one . . . Curly, I think - are among the most highly regarded female writers in modern literature. They produced a number of works which are considered masterpieces -- just like you Tummy. :D

However, I don't believe any of theirs were about beautiful ladies and tickling (although I hear the first draft of Wuthering Heights might have been :p), so you clearly stand head and shoulders above those hacks. :)

Nice story, Tummy.

I feel it's my duty as a Jedi to hunt these criminals down and bring them to justice....:D :devil:

And i bet you'll have a good time, torturing the burgulars for information...;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back