• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ling's Beach Cash(hot from the stove!)

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
Thanx to the people who contributed their ideas. Foot tickler fans, this is just your main dish here. Lol.

Ling's Beach Cash

Ling Kwan was enjoying herself at the beach. She was lying on a blanket on her stomach wearing her sunglasses while her shoulder lenght black hair made black waves. She was in her 20s and she worked at Macy. Her feet with soles faced up covered one over the other, relievied that her boss gave her the weekend off to relax. Her unpolished toes wriggled through the light breeze as her milky soles wrinkled slightly. No one was really at the beach wasn't unusually. Her boss made a reservation for her just to be there alone by herself.

Today was Saturday, she thought, bending her legs, bringing her feet dangling in air. There was nothing much to do, but just to relax. She felt a pinch on her right leg that made her sit up. She twisted her head and saw there was a dart on her leg. She yanked it out and brought it close as her nose, studying the dart. She began to feel dizzy and tired all the sudden. Then her eyes slowly closed tight...falling asleep.

Ling had her eyes still shut, but was awake. She tried to move--but she couldn't. Her eyesbrows shot up with surprise once she opened her eyes, seeing a pair of her beautiful feet, squirming for freedom helplessly. The sand around around her feet was like the ocean surrounding her feet as an island. She was buried in the sand as the sand subsided around her feet and head. Looking past her toes who were screaming for help by wriggling was where she was before she was buried in the sand. The blanket and all her stuff were there, including her sunglasses. Her heart was pounding, wondering if the person who was responsible for this was going to do something horrible to her. Maybe pour more sand over her, ending her life as she knows it. Or maybe this person would pull off her toenails. She heard that was one of the tortures what was done to the spies. She wasn't a spy. She was just some normal woman who works at Macy who's single.

" Well, if it isn't Ling Kwan?" A familar voice interrupted her worries. She turned her head to her left and saw it was her boss---Mr. Anderson. He was a tall, skinny man with a short trimmed mustache. With the nice suit from work he was wearing, it gave him that attrative look.

" Mr. Anderson? What are you doing here?" She gulped, feeling little tears of sweat trickling down her forehead.

" I thought of firing that tranqlizer was a nice way of dropping by. Remember that raise you asked for?"

Ling nodded.

" Well, I figured a way of giving you a bonus, if you wouldn't mind. If you do me this favor, I'll give you $400."

She nearly fainted. Four hundred dollars for a little favor? Her usually pay was like $10 an hour. But how bad would this little favor he would ask be?

" Are you gonna rape me?" She stuttered.

" What? Of course not!" He let out a polite laugh and sat next to her feet. " Just something like this." He took his index finger and stroke it lightly on her sole, bursting her into giggles.

" Oh no hehehehe!!! Please....I'm ticklish!" She pleased, covering her foot over the one that was tickled for protection. A vision of four Ben Franklins appeared in front of her, smiling at her. Was it worth it to take the risk of being tickled for $400? It can't be that bad. She beamed fondly at him and said, " Go ahead, tickle my feet." She moved her feet around, teasing Mr. Anderson's eyes.

" Well then...let's get to business, shall we?" He said in a saleman's voice and glanced at her right foot. After plotting his plans, he held back her toes with one hand on her right foot. Then like missiles, his fingers on the other hand scrapped every part of her sole, exploding her into laughter.

" Noooooohahahaha!!!! My foot tickles!!! Hehehehe." Ling giggled helplessly, knowing there was nowhere to retreat from the attack. It was like war, that dictator was trying to take over the precious island any tickling-lover would conquer. For a couple of seconds, she didn't feel anything on her foot. He was still holding back her toes from fighting back, but what was his next plan? She could have sworn have jumped out of the sand once she felt a fingertip tracing her arch.

" You seem a brave sole...get it? Soul and sole?" He commented jokingly as she "laughed" as his finger went up and down the arch like an elevator. He let his hands off of her foot and just examined Ling who was a bit sweaty and blushed.

" Is it over?" She asked.

" I hadn't work on this foot yet." He scratched his four fingers on the bottom of her left foot, relaxing him with her musical giggles. The tickling hand aparted from the silky skin of her foot and into his pocket. Out of his pocket, he pulled out a wallet. Then out of the wallet, he pulled out a hundred dollar bill. He held the bill, covering the hundred and had one corner resting on her heel.

" Hehe. Oh no! Not like this!" Ling chuckled. Mr. Anderson didn't listen to her whining and slowly dragged the corner across her ticklish sole. She couldn't handle the limit and burst into gale of giggles. Her toes curled with ecstasy.

" Did you feel that, Ling? That's money." He grinned. " Last of all...this!" He had his fingers on the bases of her toes and scribbled away. A barrage of laughters flew out of her mouth nonstop until he stopped digging his finger. As Ling was taking deep breath, Mr. Anderson took out three more ben franklins from his wallet. He placed one bill between the spaces of her left toes. When he was finished. Each gap between toes had a hundred dollar bill in it. " There."

" That's all?" Ling was puzzled. Before she could act, she felt a finger scratching the middle of her sole, spreading her toes. The bills flew off of her toes and landed next to her feet. " Hehe..."

Mr. Anderson helped her out of the sand trap and wondered if she also wanted a raise. Strangely, Ling thought tickling was a tortue...but at the same time, enjoyable. She told him she'll think about it as she picked up the money from the sand and walked off to her blanket as the sunset appear.

Please post if there should be a sequel and stuff. And on the ideas...ideas post, keep on postin there for more ideas!
God bless us all and a happy new year!
DLK

:cool:
cool story

if i had money like that , i'd give raises to all of my female friends even though i'm not there boss.

p.s how can you reserve a whole beach for one person :confused:

and another thing the use of a tranquilizer dart, very unique.

I remember reading stories that involved private beach. If you're a very rich person or something, you could own a beach. I don't know, but it's pretty nice to use this idea.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back