• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wild, Wild West, Returning To The Nest, And, An Appeal For Reconsideration

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a tough trip to the West Coast, going three and six, dropping two of three at each stop on the trip, in San Fransisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles. They returned home late on a Sunday night, to begin another nine game homestand.
Following Mitch's retirement announcement, the team was shaken and upset. Many of this teammates, as well as manager Lee Sniderman, appealed to him to reconsider, and try to get him to change his mind. At that point, Mitch really wanted to retire, but, after seeing his teammates support, began to have second thoughts, wondering what life would be like without baseball.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, the rest of the family was sleeping, all except for Naomi, who was waiting up, to receive her dose of love, after not having had any for ten days. Upon seeing Naomi, who emerged in a short nightie, Mitch picked her up in his arms, carried her to bed, and began making out with her, undoing her tericloth nightie, and going after her breasts. Naomi's nipples became more and more erect, as Mitch nuzzled them, and tickled them with his fingers. "Will you cool it with the nipples, buddy, you are going to make me wet myself in about two seconds" Naomi said, in jest, with a tone of mock anger. "You talk too much, Australian, why dont you shut up, lie there, and let me fuck your brains out, just enjoy yourself, you bitch" Mitch said, mockingly, as he pawed at Naomi's naked body. Naomi didnt say a word, and the idea of Mitch dominating her, made her even more wet, and made his penis so erect, he thought he was going to burst. Before they had intercourse, Mitch cruelly tied Naomi hands and feet to the bed, and didn't say anything. "Hey, what gives, I thought you said you were going to fuck my brains out!" Naomi protested. "One more word, difficult Australian bitch, and I get a gag for you. Just lie there, and let me have my way!" Mitch ordered. Normally, activity like such, would have made Naomi fly into a rage, but for some reason, she was getting increasingly turned on, the more cruel Mitch was to her. As she lied in bed tied up, Mitch used an array of instruments, from his fingers, to a long feather, to ice cubes, on Naomi's mega erect nipples. Naomi's insides were wet as could be, and she desperately wanted to be fucked. Mitch made his way down to her feet, and sucked on her toes, one by one, swirling his tounge inbetween her toes. Then, he ran a long goose feather, first slowly, then more rapidly, down both of her bare soles, and inbetween, and under all ten of her toes. Naomi was getting more and more beserk, as she flexed her toes very hard, and erupted with hysterical laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOT THE TOES, PLEASE NOT THAT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, after nearly an hour of foreplay and torture, he untied Naomi, and they had intercourse, both orgasming very rapidly, from being so turned on. "I love to dominate you, it makes me so hot. Sometimes, I wish you were a complete submissive, instead of a switch, and didnt have the other side where you can be difficult, but, I know that realistically, I am lucky that you are submissive, even sometimes" Mitch said.
The next night, after the night of sexual bliss, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, to open the homestand against the Nationals. Lee Sniderman called Mitch and Naomi into his office. "I wanted to talk to you,. since we havent had a chance, because the two of you weren't together during the road trip. I want you both to know that if you really decide you've had enough of baseball, and want to retire, I completely respect that, and I will put no pressure on you. However, I also want you both to know how highly you are thought of by me, and this team. While Mitch and I have had our issues, for the most part, you both have been a pleasure to manage, and your teammates love you. We would all miss you terribly, if you decide to follow through with your retirement plans. If the problem is Alan, we can work around that, as we have, but, if it truly is because you've had enough, then I respect that, and accept it" Lee said. "Lee, it is no secret that I am tired of Alan's crap. He is on a power trip, and I am sick of butting heads with him, but, I am also thinking of my family too. I am not able to be a full time father and husband traveling with the team 81 nights a year. Also, Naomi cant act. We love baseball, and this team, you, and everyone, but it does hamper us. I may have been hasty with announcing my retirement, but I had just had it through the gills with Alan. Right at this minute, we plan to play out the season, and re evaluate it. I am not making any decisions until we see how the season plays out, and how we feel" Mitch said. "Fair enough, we dont have to discuss this again. If you want to come to me about it at any point, fine, but if you dont bring it up, neither will I": Lee said.
After their meeting with the manager, Mitch and Naomi joined the team for the game that night against Washington. Kate Hudson pitched a magnificent welcome home game, striking out a dozen, and needing no bullpen help, in a 4-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched through a showery rain on Tuesday, but he, too, came away victorious, 6 -1. Charlize took the mound on Wednesday night, and pitched well, but didnt get any run support, in a 3-0 loss.
Thursday was an off day. After a morning counseling session, and lunch with the team, and a little gambling, Mitch and Naomi got a room at the hotel, and had a session of afternoon delight.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbel pitched her heart out, allowing only one hit, but, unfortunately for her and the Good Guys, it was a solo homer, the only run, in a 1-0 defeat. The fifth starter needed to come up big on Saturday night, and , at first, he was a bust, falling behind 5-0 after four innings. The Good Guys, however, had some magic that night, erasing the 5-0 deficit with one big inning in the sixth, and then, going to the tenth, and winning the game, on a Mitch homer, 6-5. Kate Hudson took the mound on Sunday, before a sundrenched sellout. She was masterful, striking out fifteen, and allowing but three hits, in a 2-0 whitewashing of Philly.
The Reds invaded Paradise for the last series of the homestand. After a Gil Bellows 2-1 loss on Monday night, Charlize came back on Tuesday, and pitched a shutout, scattering four hits, in a 4-0 whitewashing. Neve Campbell took the mound on Wednesday afternoon before a matinee sellout. She pitched well, allowing three runs in six innings, as the bats came alive, in a 7-3 Good Guy win that completed a six and three homestand. The Mitch-Naomi retirement question didnt appear to be affecting the team, as it was business as usual.
On Wednesday night, after everything had quieted down, Mitch and Naomi were spending their last hours together, before the ten day road trip. Mitch was lying at his wife's bare feet, channel surfing, as Naomi was trying to read. He carefully examined the smooth, wrinkled soles of his wife's feet, and couldnt resist a teasing tickle. Ever so slightly, so it wouldnt be a full blown tickle, Mitch lightly ran his fingers over Naomi's bare arches, causing her to clench her toes, flex them a bit, and look at him. "If you tease me like that, I am going to wet myself, and then you are going to have to fuck me to finish the job" Naomi said, dominantly. Mitch didnt stop, continuing to run his fingers very teasingly and lightly on Naomi's arches, not enough for a real tickle, but just enough so, to drive her crazy. "You are fucking driving me insane" Naomi said, forcefully, with mock anger. Naomi's insides became more and more wet, as Mitch continued his tease of her soles and toes. Finally, having had enough, she pulled her feet away from him, and went in his face. "Okay, that's it, you do not get any more feet, until you do your job, and fuck me until I scream". Naomi said. Mitch grabbed Naomi, pinned her down, and held her on the bed:" Give me those feet, Australian, or else!" Mitch commanded. "Or else what? What the fuck are you going to do to me, big man. I am not afraid of you!" Naomi taunted. "Not much, just this" Mitch said, attacking Naomi's sides with his fingers, as she thrashed in his grip, and squealed hysterically, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY STOP THAT! NO FUCKING FAIR WITH THE TICKLING, ASSHOLE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Naomi squealed. "Are you going to be a good girl, and give me your feet?" Mitch asked. Naomi mused over it, and then said. "No, I think I'll be a bad girl, and I'll make you force it out of me!" Naomi replied arrogantly. "Fair enough, suit yourself" Mitch said, as he attacked Naomi's sides again with his fingers, and clawed at her tericloth nightie, tickling her belly, and her nipples, as she thrashed wildly in his grip, and filled the room with squeals. :HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG ALL THIS TORTURE OVER MY STUPID FEET! WHAT GIVES YOU PUTZ! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! "I have all night to tickle you, so how difficult are you going to be? Are you going to submit, or get tortured" Mitch said, dominantly. Naomi gave an evil smirk. "Torture sounds good, oh, and by the way, fuck you!" Naomi said, tauntingly, as Mitch continued to attack her sides, trying to get at her feet, as she curled them under her:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! YOU CAN TICKLE ME ALL NIGHT, AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY FEET! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The play went on this way for a while, as Naomi, the situation a challenge, remained positively obstinate, refusing to let Mitch play with her feet, as he continually tickle tortured her. Out of breath, she offered him a compromise. "How about I let you fuck me, as many times as you want, but I still dont give you my feet tonight?" Naomi offered. "No fuck, I want your feet" Mitch said. Naomi pouted. "You mean the only thing you are interested in is my feet. I am insulted" She said, pouting. "No, but it is a challenge, I cannot let you win. I am the dominate" Mitch said. "Okay, then, how about a compromise. I give you one foot, only one, and you can suck on it, play with it, tickle it, whatever, but you dont get my other one, and, you still have to fuck me" Naomi said. "Deal" Mitch said. With that, he attacked Naomi's left foot, with his fingers, and many instruments, and then his tounge, making her increasingly beserk. Then, doing his husbandly duty, he had intercourse with her, like there was no tomorrow. Exhausted, the couple collapsed into a long sleep.
That Saturday night, at the tickle party, with no scheduled lee, much random tickling occurred, with many unplanned tickle attacks. At one point, several of Naomi's male teammates forciably carried her to the tickle table, stripped her to a bra and panties, and tied her down with rope. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers as the giggles began. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Then, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, belly, and ribs with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THATS SOO TICKLISH NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next tickler, attacking Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her to buck her legs. Then, Mitch came over with an evil grin on his face. "You get the fuck away from me. You tickle me enough every day!" Naomi said forcefully. Mitch sat down on the table, and looked at Naomi:" You talk to me like that, slave. You are in no position to do that. You are tied up. I do to you, what I wish, and there is nothing you can do about it, you snippy, pain in my ass, bitch!" Mitch said forcefully, in jest. Then, Mitch proceeded to attack Naomi's soles with his fingers, ice, a feather, and a vibrating electric massager on her bare soles and toes. Naomi became increasingly beserk with each tickle attack on her feet, flexing, pointing, and wiggling her toes every which way, rerupting with massive giggles and laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE STOP THAT! IAM GOING TO WET MYSELF! I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle stopped, and the exhausted Naomi was untied.
So, it has been an interesting homestand of baseball and tickling. Now, the $100,000 question was: Were Mitch and Naomi going to retire? It was a very difficult choice. Their firm decision just two weeks earlier, now didnt seem so firm, due to the feelings of their teammates, and their own uncertainity. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

fantastic installment.. as you know i love the dominate side of Mitchell.. so glad to see them getting along for now at least. and about them retiring or not.. how can what's his name work it out with Alan? that total prick?

isabeau

I agree, this was a wonderful story. It is good to see some things going Mitch's way for a change. It is important for him to see how many people look up to and look forward to seeing him.

HappyD

Thank you, isabeau, and happy. I appreciate the positive comments from both of you. Isabeau, I will do my best to show more of Mitch's dominate side, and, as for Alan, as we know, that is an ongoing problem.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back