• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love, Romance, Desire, for Isabeau, Steph, Orange, Sablesword and all our fans!

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
This is a 1/2 page story to get us ready for the end of the Rugrats story! Once again this is animated story and once again the characters are female. Be advised if f/f is not your thing, then don't read. This may apply to you Sablesword! For everyone else, here we come!

People always look at us funny. Like we're aliens or something. Guys totally don't get it. They don't get that my girl and I are not interested in them, just ourselves. Am I like a lesbian? Not really. It's like the only person I am interested in is her. She is just SOOO Special. She makes me happier than I ever could be. She helped me break free from the stereotypes that I was bound in and allowed me to be me.

The day I told her how I felt, I will never forget. We were in our group, our group of 4 and she was badgering the weakest girl in our group. She totally isn't a mean person but she had and still has little patience. It's interested that this strong personality she has that attracted me to her, almost prevented us from being together. Now as I, a fine writer, am told will like leave the 1st narrative totally behind and cast your mind, that is such a weird word cast, back to the days of high school, which were TOTALLY cool!

"Geez, Stacy! Why do insist on wearing that ridiculous ensemble! It totally makes you look like a freak or whatever!" declared Sandi Griffin. "I'm sorry Sandi! I thought that purple was in this week!" cried Stacy Rowe, as usual a wreck. "Um... Stacy, this week it's mauve!" added Quinn Morgendurfer. "Ye-ahh, mauve!" agreed TIffany Blum-Decker. "Oh God! What have I done?" shrieked Stacy. "Get changed, now! Like go to your locker and take out something that's doesn't look totally stupid!" responded Sandi in an irate voice. "I'llll like go with you and stuff!" offered Tiffany. "Thank you, Tiffany! SO sorry you guys!" cried Stacy. That left just Quinn and Sandi. "Stacy is so annoying! Like why can't she get it right? It's so stupid, like she's retarted or whatever!" Quinn was barely listening. (We interrupt to point us the term used for mentally challenged people is one only Sandi Griffin not either of us would approve of using! Thank you! Or would use!) Quinn's thoughts were focused only on Sandi's face and her luscious body. For some time, practically since arriving at Lawndale High, Quinn had thought inappropriate thoughts about the strong spirited brunette. More than once, she had brought herself to orgasm thinking of Sandi without her fashionable clothing, but instead wearing her birthday suit.

Quinn knew for some time, the day would come when she would have to confess her feeling to Sandi, but fear always held her back. Sandi was the most important person in Quinn's life but was also her most dangerous rival. Even Sandi felt differently, she would not hesistate to tell the whole school and Quinn would never be popular again. But the thought of moving on to college without Sandi was unbearable. Sandi had beome the centre of Quinn's World. "Quinn!" yelled Sandi. "Huh, yes of course, Sandi!" agreed Quinn. "I'm sorry, Quinn! I didn't realise I was boring you!" retorted Sandi. "NO! Never! Sandi, you could never be boring!" replied Quinn, earnestly. "Then what was I talking about?" demanded Sandi. "About Stacy and her lousy fashion sense!" replied Quinn. "Good! Then should we?" asked Sandi. Quinn was not totally sure what Sandi meant, but she was sure it was something bad for Stacy. "Well... it is kind of harsh!" she stammered. "IT has to be done. She is simply too humiliating! We should replace her with someone better, someone worthy of the Fashion Clubbe!" declared Sandi. "But that's so harsh, Sandi! Besides who would be replace her with?" pointed out Quinn.

"Well if my ideas are so terrible, Quinn, why don't you suggest an appropriate punishment!" spat Sandi. "NO! Your ideas are never terrible, Sandi! I just think that it's a little extreme that's all!" revealed Quinn. "Maybe, you have alternative reasons for keeping Stacy!" vehemently cried Sandi, cuttingly. "Like what?" a perplexed Quinn inquired. "Maybe, because you like her best and she's your best friend!" exclaimed an angry Sandi. "WHAT? STACY???? NO WAY! Sandi, you are so my best friend ever!" disagreed Quinn. "Well you have a strange way of showing it!" pouted Sandi. Quinn pulled Sandi closed to her and moved her head inches from Sandi. "How could anyone be more important to me than you, Sandi? You are the best friend I have ever had!" declared Quinn. "Okay, Quinn, that's nice but boundMMPPPH!" Quinn took a shot that she could of regretted for the rest of her life and wrapped her arms tight around Sandi, while pressing her lips against Sandi's in a passionate embrace. Sandi's eyes flew open before closing them and endulging herself in the softness of their lustful encounter. Quinn held Sandi close to her, determined never to let go. The thought that Sandi might not want her to horrible to consider.

It seemed as if time had stopped for the two girls as they held one another. Neither was willing to end this result of such a long and intense build-up.

Eventually, as all good things must come to an end, Sandi ended the kiss. Quinn's eyes locked on to Sandi with a look of both love and intense fear within them. "Quinn, let us to the bathroom to discuss what just happened!" declared Sandi. Quinn shook as they walked to the bathroom. Sandi was going to leave her. She was going to lose her forever. Tears fell down her eyes. Sandi wasn;t even looking at her. She had gamble everything and had just lost the one thing she always wanted. Quinn decided after Sandi's undoubtedly cruel rejection she would either leave Lawnsdale forever or end her own life. There would be no point after today. Sandi entered the bathroom and Quinn followed, tears falling openly. Sandi spun around and Quinn couldn't control her tears. Sandi suddenly pulled Quinn close to her and whisper in her ears. "Don't cry, Quinn. I love you too!" Relief filled Quinn's heart. Then unspeakable joy. SAndi loved her. Life was worth living again. Quinn embraced her and starting passionately kissing Sandi. Sandi endulged herself in the warmth of Quinn's lips. She too had waited sometime for this.

Once again Sandi ended the kiss. "Not here! My house, 7:00, just you and me!" whispered Sandi.

And that's the story of how I ended up with my girl. What? You were like expecting sex and stuff. Yeah, like I'm going to tell you. Well maybe, you'll find out next week what happened that day at 7:00 p.m.!

See ya,

Quinn Morgendorfer

The End

Love,
Heather and Anna

great story you two..thanks for sharing it with us. me expect sex? never lol.. but a few sneaky tickles would have been just fine.

isabeau :twohugs:

Great as always gals...Hmmm...What happens next? :ermm: :wub:

XOXO

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back