• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the story

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Okay..... i guess i'll spill the beans. Well for one thing, it wasn't as dramatic as Sara's little encounter:)

It was a couple summers ago, and me and a bunch of friends always went to our local pool like everyday of the summer, so we always had to cram into this tiny car. It had a driver seat and a shotgun seat, with a space in between them, then a three-seater behind them.
Well it was VERY crowded in the car, i was crammed in the backseat so to get a little room, i rested my elbows on the little thing in between driver seat and shotgun, so im almost laying across. Well some of the people got annoyed becuase i was sticking my feet in their faces and getting them all uncomfortable just so i coul have room, so then they tried to get me to sit back. I refused, then they threatened to tickle me(they al knew how ticklish i am) so i finally agreed, but sadly, i was stuck and couldn't get out of the position, so they then decided to tickle me anyways. My arms were stuck in the front and my legs were squeezed in the back, i was stuck, and i was wearing my bikini top with shorts, so my tummy was kinda vulnerable;)
I foret who, but one of the guys dug into my sides with his fingers and tickled me for like five minutes there while i went crazy, until he stopped and someone else started except they lightly dragged their fingers across my tummy, putting their hand underneath my tummy becuase there was the leg room there. That tickled A LOT!!!!
So we finally got to the pool and they helped me out of my position, and thats the story:)

oops my bad, i meant to put this in the response for Dave's Sara hanging around thread, so if the moderators can move it, thanx;)

Thanks for sharing that, Tummy! I'd like to write you sometime, but don't know your E-mail. Mine's in my profile if you'd like to drop me a line. I like the way you write, and your experiences are a valuable set of contibutions to this community. Thanks again!:cool:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back