• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview: April Tied, II

marcusb

Verified
This is a continuation of April Tied, Part 1. This clip starts with April in the middle of her nearly non-stop 17 minute tied tickling adventure. She's already been subjected to 8 minutes of continuous tickling and she's turned into quite the hot, sweaty girl (her chest glistens in the light). By now, she's getting tired and becomes a silly, goofy girl--almost punchy (or loopy) from being tickled. With light tickles she coos and hums with delight only to be sent into a fit of thrashing when the tickling is stepped up. About midway, I pause briefly to let her rest and ask if she's ok, she says she's ok then, quite unexpectedly, in a tired little voice she simply tells me, "tickle". What a trooper. :) Near the end of this clip you can tell she's had enough. I finally stop--she's exhausted and lays there sighing with little giggles while I untie her.

http://soticklish.com
http://clips.soticklish.com
http://clips4sale.com/3103

Last edited:
are her feet ticklish at all? just wondered because youve put up 4 preview clips and not one had foot tickling.

One of the things I like about your preview videos is that if there is something unique or exciting in the clip, you'll put it in the preview. Just enough to make someone really want to buy it.

I'd like to see more feet tickling myself. I can't recall off hand if I remember seeing feet tickling in the previews, but I'm sure they're there. Maybe an all foot preview? That'd be nice.

Thanks for continuing to create; we all appreciate it

CH

This is some of the best work I've ever seen, Marcus.

By the way, it looks like there was a pixelated spot on April's "after" interview video. Was that intentional, or am I having technical difficulties?

Gaius said:
This is some of the best work I've ever seen, Marcus.

By the way, it looks like there was a pixelated spot on April's "after" interview video. Was that intentional, or am I having technical difficulties?

Thanks much for the praise. April is a jewel. :D

Yes, in the interview we had an "attire malfunction". She didn't sign up for nudity so the clip has been obscured.

Thanks again for the praise.

I've been watching this preview over and over...

I might have to just break down and purchase the whole damn thing. This girl is FABULOUS! A treasure! Where on EARTH did you FIND her? I am not normally a fan of upperbody tickling, but the way she softly says in a tired, little voice "tickle..." and then you start on her really gets to me...INCREDIBLY HOT! Then she quickly regrets what she has requested and and says "...NO! NO! NOtickle notickle... notickle...!" I can hardly contain myself...if you get my drift! ;) I would almost bet she was very wet...and I don't mean from sweating...

WONDERFUL stuff! :xpulcy:

dtrell said:
are her feet ticklish at all? just wondered because youve put up 4 preview clips and not one had foot tickling.

your typical foot whiner. put up a great clip like this and leave it to a foot whiner to complain. no feet??? god forbid there is actually a clip with no friggin feet in it. unbeliveable. keep it up, it is actually nice for a friggin change to see somebody get tickled above the damn ankle.

One of those files my computer cannot play

Marcus, thanks for offering the preview but it was one of those clips that :idunno: would not play on my computer. But I liked the pictures of what looked to be a fetching, :) wonderfully ticklish young woman!

Last edited:
Em Es said:
Marcus, thanks for offering the preview but it was one of those clips that :idunno: would not play on my computer. But I liked the pictures of what looked to be a fetching, :) wonderfully ticklish young woman!

There's nothing unique about the video format. You just need windows media player, version 8 or higher. If it won't play you're media player may be outdated.

awsome awsome marcus b!!!
dont worry about those who complain about "what no feet" even though there are some feet shots...and even if these clips are FREE, oh brother :manicd:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back