• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST is almost here!!!

Jamie1862

TMF Poster
I cant wait to see everyone. Hope everyone is well and gets here safe. Its almost like an alarm clock goes off in my head this time of year and gets me all warm and fuzzy.

QB, MAX if there is anything I can do to help out please let me know. I will be more then happy to assist in anyway possible.

Hope to see everyone there. Stay safe.

Jamie

Warm and fuzzy? Isn't it more like hyper and jumpy? lol Well, maybe that part isn't until we gals get our paws on you. :imouttahe

Ann

Indeed what Ann said, lol. Warm and fuzzy and about a million other feelings. I'm counting down the days although basically I can't sit still thinking about it. I'll be the one running around the block until all this anxious energy leaves or wait I guess that won't happen until I'm leaving Philly and completely exhausted from a weekend of spending time with you great people.

Sandee

The worst part is the anticipation until 'T' time.
Then when it's over you wonder where the time went.

Tickler Bart said:
The worst part is the anticipation until 'T' time.

LOL Or the BEST part, depending on how you look at it. :p

Ann

I'll be there toooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my room and got the time off from work too. YES! :happyfloa Just need the addy to send along my $20 deposit. Haven't seem to come across it yet. Can you help me Ann and or Drew? You guys seem to be in the know. B.T.W. This is Pat. You might know me better as (Guip393). Hugs and tickles to all. :p

Just remember who the boss is...I am going to make sure I get everyone this year. No one is getting away from me. I will be unrelenting...

:firedevil :2poke: :tickle:

Jamie1862 said:
Just remember who the boss is...I am going to make sure I get everyone this year. No one is getting away from me. I will be unrelenting...

The boss?? HA, that's laughable, I think you need to earn that title :wub:

armpitlovr said:
Just need the addy to send along my $20 deposit. Haven't seem to come across it yet. Can you help me Ann and or Drew?

Now, Pat. You KNOW you've been banned forever for chasing after cars. Bad doggie! :dog: LOL Check your PMs. ;)

Ann

Jamie1862 said:
I am going to make sure I get everyone this year. No one is getting away from me. I will be unrelenting...

Promises, promises! :poke3:

Ann

Jamie1862 said:

:jester: yeah right!!! the boss, ha ha!!
you are unrelenting :Kiss1: I'll give you that one ;)

Jamie1862 said:
I only make promises I can keep.

Be VERY VERY AFRAID!!! :firedevil <<<<----

LOL Why should I be afraid of something I love??? Threaten all you like...as long as you follow through. hee :veryhappy

Ann

TklDuo-Ann said:
LOL Why should I be afraid of something I love??? Threaten all you like...as long as you follow through. hee :veryhappy

Ann

Hey Ann, notice how quiet it got in here....lol :cool:

I'm working out my fingers on these little barbells. One for each finger, so they are ready for thw weekend. :devil:

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
Hey Ann, notice how quiet it got in here....lol :cool:

LOL We DO have to be fair, Maria. After all, people have other things to do besides post here. I can't think of any better ones offhand. But.... :jester:

Pat, I just got this aweful image of you with big fat muscular hands....that were so overgrown they couldn't move. Be careful with those exercises! ;)

Ann

I'm all done with those barbells Ann. I dropped one yesterday and broke my big toe! :cry1: Maybe I'd better forget about building up my fingers, and just stick to toe nibbling. :veryhappy I'm told I'm very good at it. :devil:

Room is booked and paid for. Mom & Brother house sitting and watching the boy and the pets....

Is it June yet!!!!!!!??????? :shock: :shake:

Ann I know you love it...thats why I am getting you first. Brat girl comes in somewhere in the middle, with a sneak attack :xpeepsofa ...but you Ann I will make an example of...LOL :ignite:

Jamie1862 said:
but you Ann I will make an example of...LOL :ignite:

Ooooooo! I'm sooooo scared! :shake: NOT!!! I'll be waiting! :woot: And after you get all of us, we'll all gang up on YOU! Sound good? You KNOW it does! :bouncybou

Ann

can't wait

NEST is right around the corner and i'm getting excited. Just turned 22 on the 10th, trying to see whose gonna be there around my age.

Sadly, due to circumstances beyond our control....it is not looking good for us this year.
If only it was the weekend before or after the scheduled but alas it is not in the cards this time around.

:( :mad: :( :dropatear

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back