• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sorority's Revenge Part 1 FF/f

maryallison

TMF Novice
I had gotten away from Tammy - my nemesis from the Do Not Enter House, and a member of Epsilon, the Rival Sorority. She was still on that balcony at the football stadium, naked, and awash in TV lights, with the roaring crowd below. I was naked, too, but I was inside the building, hidden in shadows. I stared out those big glass windows at Tammy, who was covering her body and wordlessly pleading to be let back in. My DelPhi sorority sisters were around me.
"Thanks, guys," I said. "That was close."
They hesitated.
One of them spoke. "It's not exactly over yet."
I didn't understand. "What's not over?"
Two members of the Epsilon sorority appeared from behind me. I covered up my boobs, as if that mattered.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Well," one of my DelPhi sisters said, "We had to make a deal."
Uh oh.
"W-what kind of deal?" I had forgotten that the Epsilon girls had still been there while I was wrestling with Tammy on the balcony. There must have been an argument.
"We wanted to rescue you, but of course that would make Epsilon look bad. And we wanted to punish Tammy, but they wouldn't go for that, either."
One of the Epsilon girls smiled. "Tammy was never in our sorority, anyway. She had pledged DelPhi, not us. But we took her in after your streaking incident a few weeks back."
(I didn't WANT to go streaking that night!)
The Epsilon girl continued. "So we gave up Tammy and traded for you."
"Traded?" I asked.
"For a while."
I looked to my DelPhi sisters, who all stared at the floor or glanced away.
"Just until the football game is over." The Epsilon girls started giggling.
"We had to do it," a DelPhi said. "We had to get you off that balcony."
"Besides," an Epsilon interrupted. "You seem to like being naked." With that the two Epsilons grabbed my arms, and began pulling me down the darkened hall of the building. I was completely naked, and suddenly betrayed by my sisters, betrayed to a sorority who had already stripped me and tickled me in their shower. Now where were they taking me? I struggled, but my bare feet slipped against the tile floor, and the two girls had a tight grip on both my arms, so I had no choice but to follow them. Down the steps. Down another hall. Across the lobby and another set of stairs, and another dark hallway, to a set of wooden doors.
"Heather, get the door."
The taller girl quickly reached out one hand and pulled the door open before I could wrestle away. They led me inside, and Heather flicked on the light switch, and I could see exactly where we were: a locker room.
"N-no, Nnoooo!" I begged.
They pulled me past a hundred lockers and twenty benches, and a few white tables, straight to the showers. It was a large room. There were ten shower heads on each wall, facing each other, where the football players obviously stood naked after the game. I imagined them naked. I couldn't help myself....I thought of their muscled bodies lathering up with soap, and the dripping water, and while I was thinking of that irresistable image Heather and the other girl pulled my hands straight out to my sides, and up a little, and before I understood what was happening they had tied my hands to two shower heads, side by side. I was standing up, with my arms spread eagled, and my poor naked body exposed to anyone who came in that shower area.
"Oh, please, please let me go," I said.
"What do you think, Anna?"
The other girl pursed her lips, and wrinkled her brows. Then she grinned. "No."
"I agree," Heather said.
"I'll do anything." I whimpered. "You can tie me up in the shower at Epsilon."
"We've already done that," Anna said. "This is more fun."
They started to leave, but we suddenly heard the sound of a door fly open, and slam against the wall, and a growing mumble of men's voices echoed though the locker room to the shower area. It was the football team.
Heather and Anna retreated back to the shower room, with me. They had their clothes on, of course, but how could they explain being there with a naked girl who was tied up between two shower heads?
"It's halftime," Heather whispered.
"I forgot about halftime...." Anna said. "What do we do?"
Heather hesitated. "It's only twenty minutes. Maybe we can wait here."
"What?"
"Do we have a choice?"
Anna took a deep breath, and it was then that I realized she had a healthy chest - perfect for exposing. If only my hands were free!
The football team had settled all around the locker room, barely out of sight. Of course we were out of sight, too. If they all stayed in that other room, they wouldn't know we were there. We three girls waited, just around the corner from being discovered, and a few minutes went by before Heather could not resist the urge to make trouble. Her hand stroked against the back of my thigh, and I gasped.

That's my (Anna) naughty girl! You are a naughty girl too Heather! Love you Anna! Love you too Heather!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S THank you , Maryallison, great story!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back