• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sorotity's revenge Part 2 FF/f

maryallison

TMF Novice
Heather's hand moved up the back of my thigh, and when I gulped for breath, Anna turned to us, and frowned.
"Stop that," she whispered. "Wait until their gone."
The football players grumbled to each other in the next room. They must have been losing. We heard them swear and make vague accusations, muffled by the tile walls around us, so all we could hear was their discontent. Another voice, an older man, scolded them all for how they played, and they grumbled some more.
Heather couldn't help herself. It was too tempting. She stroked her fingers up one of my thighs and then down the other, making a circle across my flesh and forcing me to take little breaths. I exhaled loud and long.
Anna ssshhhhed me, but Heather kept dragging those fingers up and down my thighs, so they became desensitized to her touch, and I stopped reacting. Then she moved those fingers just an inch, inside, so they touched both thighs at once, and this untouched skin now tingled up to my bare ass.
"Ohhhhhh, staaaahhhpppp......."
Heather giggled, and by now Anna watched my torment and turned to the locker room, back and forth, hoping that the gang of men just around that tile corner didn't look in on us. She stared at me. She stared at my nakedness. She was inches away from my outstretched arm, and looked back over her shoulder once more before raising a finger. She stroked my arm, and I flinched, so she put two fingers and three across my skin, then across my shoulders to the other tied-up arm, all the way to my elbow, then back again, across my shoulders to the right arm, then back to the left, and when I stopped flinching she touched my neck and underarms. Slowly. Oh soooo slowly. Anna looked over her shoulder again, but no one was coming, so she winked at Heather, and the two of them resolved to find every untouched morsel of flesh. I closed my legs, but Heather stroked the front of my thighs now, and I had no choice but to open and close my legs wherever she went, open and close, step and step again, not there, please not there, then open and close. Anna found the sides of my ribs, up one side then down the other, without touching my tummy. each touch of my ribs made me breathe deeper, so I thrust out my chest higher and higher, practically begging Anna to stroke against my tits. Oh please don't do that, I thought, but by now I wasn't sure what I wanted. Touch them. No, don't. Yes, go ahead.
Anna stood in front of me now, and I looked from my bare tits to the white shirt hiding her own, luscious, mounds. Oh my god. Did I just say luscious?
Heather must have noticed, because she knelt beside me and started blowing against my legs. A little whisper of breath, like a leaky air hose, but a precise laser beam of air just the same. It moved across my thighs, then up a bit, then across and up and across and I opened and closed my legs to escape from its inevitable target at the top of my thighs.
Anna saw this, too, so she stroked her finger across my untouched tummy now, and I flinched, rising on tip toe to escape. Heather frowned below me, then continued her breath blowing attack, but Anna stroked my belly a little quicker and I nearly jumped to escape. Heather could not wait anymore, so she brought her mouth inches away and let out a slow, steady blowing against my quim.
"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"I whimpered.
Anna brought her hands up to my chest, at last, and stroked all around my erect nipples, and just as she reached for a nearby bar of soap we all heard it.
"Holy cow!"
It was a man's voice. We turned, and there he stood - grinning - at the entrance to the shower room.
"Guys, you gotta see this!"

fantastic.. i love it. and my very favorite Heather and Anna featured. great job, but as always you leave at such an interesting place in the story..

isabeau

Interesting! Just make sure, those creeps stay away from us and focus on our victim being naked. We are prepared to nail her, just not to be touched by those sickos!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S You have a knack maryallison!

Hey Isabeau!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S More maryallison, you are right up there with the skill of the top erotic writers! Including Isabeau!

I can't wait to see how this goes, you really are a talented writer.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back