• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shittiest video ever

That is pretty tragically bad. An "interrogation" in which the 'lee is just sitting there looking at the 'ler with a slightly annoyed expression.

F/F is always, even in the worst conditions...

Aachen1983 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCFphgR4JaA

So fucking crappy I had to post. This is why I harsh on youtube.com

...better than M/F. At the very least,even the worst clips F/F are watchable.

After the 1st 15 seconds of watching this spur of the moment looking clip, I grew impatient. He doesn't seem as though he knows what to say or what he's doing. She must have been worried about whether she was going to get paid for being in this clip, her mind was elsewhere. A true waste of time

That's why I posted it. This is the grabage spewed out by "producers' today. How about the "acting"? It was like they made it up as they went along.

LOL That is shit indeed. Thanks for posting it; it was a good laugh! :p

(For me, I mean; her laugh was crap!)

I have to agree with theshire. My one comment though she was pretty just not ticklish at all. The man had a great Idea it just went down the drain. The best was he was tickling her and it was more important to dust her pants off. LMAO

:wavingguy :wavingguy Well,now that was interesting.She was hot,and she did have nice feet.Maybe they just put it in the wrong category.LOL>>>.I liked the part where she makes the cell phone calls. :wavingguy

It's a shame too, pretty girl with pretty feet. Does she know she's in a video?

Aachen1983 said:
This is the grabage spewed out by "producers' today.
No, it isn't. The reason this thing is worth talking about is because it's so much worse than most of what's made today.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember CalStar's tickling videos. But time was producers really did put out awful material on a regular basis.

It seemed like she was reading what to say off a sign behind the camera.

Redmage said:
No, it isn't. The reason this thing is worth talking about is because it's so much worse than most of what's made today.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember CalStar's tickling videos. But time was producers really did put out awful material on a regular basis.
Oh my Lord, calstar. I vaguely remember them, but yes, they were BAD.

dtrell said:
who cares shes still fricking hot...
She's not my cuppa. But even if she were, women who are merely good-looking aren't that hard to find. I can pick them up from the magazine stand at the grocery store if a pretty face is all I want. There's no need to waste 10 minutes of video time when a single snapshot would have captured everything she had to offer.

what i find amusing, is because of the title of this thread.. wow will it ever get the views and comments.. me thinks this was done on purpose..

isabeau

isabeau said:
what i find amusing, is because of the title of this thread.. wow will it ever get the views and comments.. me thinks this was done on purpose..

isabeau
LOL! Sorry, I just wanted people to see this. It was too bad to not get some forum time. I hope you all had a laugh, because the lady in question sure didn't. And yes, the phone call part was fantastic.

CalStar put out formula pap, no imagination. Really bad. But they were prolific.
Home Maid Video put out some decent material, but their releases were few and far between.

Well, it COULD have been worse. At least she didn't fake it. The famous "Oh Eliot" clip was worse. At least this girl had nice feet.

Still, I can think of better ways to spend 10 minutes.

Yoink! pulled for golden rule violations. Save the insults for your private conversations please - Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoink! pulled for golden rule violations. Save the insults for your private conversations please - Jeff

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back