• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Law & Ticklish Order: Revenge of Evil FF/F

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
"Bang!" a nasty sound indeed. Indeed Katherine Eames barely remembered the events leading up to the blow.

She awoke to find herself bound to the ceiling. Her legs were bound to the floor. She was a small women and felt very much like she was being stretched. Being a member of the major case squad with legends like the great Robert Goren, Michael Logan and Caroline Barek, made Kate aware that whoever did this was undoubtedly out for revenge. However that meant little due to the vast number of suspects.

A woman entered the room. A woman that Kate knew well as her partner's most loathed enemy, the world's most evil Australian (bar David Hicks of Guantanomo Bay!) none other than Nicole Wallace. Nicole Wallace grinned at her and the reform she may have shown the day she saved the little girl had faded and the evil grin watched her.

"Hello, Katie! It's good to see you again!" taunted the evil bi-sexual woman (we are tired of worrying of the stigma of pointing this out, so we won't this time!). "Nicole Wallace!" declared Eames. "Sorry, detective that's not my name. My name as I keep telling you and Bobbi is Elizabeth.... Elizabeth Hitchens! Now I'm sure that Bobbi and his new friends Mikey and Carol will come look for you! I wonder Detective Eames.... how long it will take them?" she said.

"Go to hell, Wallace!" exclaimed Eames angrily. "Now detective, that is not very nice! You know, I bet I can convince you to call me by my real name and not my the name everyone calls me. You see, I'm tired of that.... and losing all the people I love of course. Now you will call me Lizzie, or I will have to convince you, won't I?" observed Nicole/Elizabeth. "Your name will always be Nicole Wallace.... until the day you die.... BITCH!" and with that Detective Eames spat at Nicole/Elizabeth. "Naughty, naughty, Detective Eames!!!! Guess we will have to teach you a lesson!" pointed out Nicole/Elizabeth. "We, what we??? There's only you Nicole unless you're seeing things as well!" scathingly replied Eames. "There's me!" came a voice from behind her. Unable to turn, Eames tried to think where had she heard that voice. That needy voice. "Time to teach, the bad detective a lesson, Nellie!" answered Nicole/Elizabeth.

"Nelda Carlson, murderer of the famous Ray Garrett and his housekeeper!" recalled Eames in surprise. "Yes, I met a new friend... after I helped her escape prison. A new girlfriend to replace dear Ella!" giggled Nicole/Elizabeth.
Before Eames could retort, she felt fingers around her ribcage. This caused her to shake. "NO! Oh shit, anything but that!" she thought. NIcole/Elizabeth grinned. "Caving already, Detective? I thought you were the tough, bad cop between you and Bobbi. A little tickling break you already????" mocked NIcole/Elizabeth. Nicole assisted Nellie by tickling Eames' underarms. The tiny woman shook more and her face became contorted. The anguish and humiliation of her current experience. She would not willing give Wallace or Carlson the pleasure of seeing her break. No, the dependent bitch and the depraved killer would not see Detective Eames break. She just had to wait for her partner to discuss she was missing.

NIcole/Elizabeth was enjoying this greatly. An attractive new lover and revenge on one of her most hated foes. This bitch was always in her face and for someone who hated women the way NIcole/Elizabeth Wallace/Hitchens did it was quite aggravating. She dug deeper and deeper into her defensive hollows enjoying the way she twitched. She beamed and whispered I love you to Nelda. Nelda Carlsen swooned under the compliment. The way NIcole/Elizabeth made her feel loved, the way she loathed Robert Goren and the way she gave during love-making had given Nelda a new lease on life. She felt abandoned by Barry and betrayed by Robert. But NIcole/Elizabeth would love her forever. NIcole/Elizabeth had told her the total truth and what she was planning to do. And when she told Nelda she loved her, it should her that she could have what she most wanted love.

As she scratched the ribcage and teased Eames' navel with her left index finger, Nellie felt happier than she ever did. NIcole/Elizabeth appreciated her, loved her and told her it was okay to hate Robert and to still love Barry. NIcole/Elizabeth understood her and would take care of her. Nellie knew that after all this time, she had found her true love, one Elizabeth Hitchens. And causing pain on Robert Goren, who should had also began to loathe, sealed the deal in the torture. And the fact that NIcole/Elizabeth was willing to be used as the test subject for Nelda to hone the skills for revenge made her love her even more.

NIcole/Elizabeth enjoyed the fact that Eames face was reddened as she was making a desperate effort not to laugh. She enjoyed the stroking, the maddeining strikes on her defenceless armpits. She enjoyed the suffering of Eames. She knew it would be some time before she could do this with Nellie, but when that day came, it would be fun! Eames was going out of her mind. Her underarms were being tickled, her right side of her ribcage and her left side were all being tickled. And NIcole/Elizabeth was tonguing her VERY ticklish belly button. She was fighting with all her strength but it seemed so pointless, her ticklishness was getting the better of her. NIcole/Elizabeth suddenly stopped it, went up to Nelda and passionately kissed her. Eames sucked in some much needed air. "I love you with all my heart, my Nellie!" whispered NIcole/Elizabeth. "I love you too with everything I have, Elizabeth!" replied Nellie, holding her tight. Nellie would do anything, to make Elizabeth happy. Before Eames could catch her breath, her armpits were beign danced across by NIcole/Elizabeth's nails and Nellie was exploring her soles. Eames could hold it in no longer.....

To be Continued

Interesting plot...the only thing is that on Law and Order: Criminal Intent, her name is Alexandra Eames. Not a big deal just a point of information. I do however look forward to the conclusion

HappyD

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back