• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part II - Amanda's Revenge (FF/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Due to popular demand, I now present. Part II to Ticklish Amanda Bynes: Amanda's revenge on Hillary.

Amanda Bynes was thinking revenge from the moment she was untied by Hillary Duff. Amanda knew she needed some help so she phoned up her good friend, Lindsay Lohan. They decided to get Hillary Duff on the set of her new movie, “Material Girls.” They snuck in the back door of the studio and headed towards Hillary’s dressing room. When they got to Hillary’s dressing room, Lindsay slowly opened the door and flicked the light switch off. Then, Amanda snuck in and grabbed Hillary from behind, knocking her down and pinning her to the ground.

“Now!” Amanda shouted. Then, Lindsay turned the light back on.

“Amanda! What the fuck are you doing?” Hillary demanded.

“This is for tickling me last week.” Amanda said as she looked down at Hillary, who was wearing only a pair of jean shorts and a pink bra. Amanda then started to tickle Hillary’s ribs. Hillary was extremely ticklish and burst into laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHA!” Amanda continued to torture Hillary’s ribs as Lindsay came over and started to tickle Hillary’s inner thighs. This caused Hillary to laugh even harder.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHESE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! STAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then Amanda started to tickle the sides of Hillary’s tummy, while Lindsay began to torture Hillary’s underarms. The tickling in both spots caused Hillary’s back to arch and she started to laugh and scream, all at the same time.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHA!” Then Amanda bent over and started to blow raspberries all over Hillary’s belly, causing the teenager to go into spasm.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEK! STAHAHAHAHAP! EEEK! HEHEHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHA!” Then, while Lindsay continued to tickle Hillary’s underarm, Amanda turned around and ran one finger up and down Hillary’s left sole. This caused Hillary to jump. Then, Amanda started to tickle Hillary’s feet. This was Hillary’s most ticklish spot and she burst into hard laughter.

“NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!: I CAN’’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Lindsay stopped tickling Hillary’s pits so that Hillary would only feel the awful tickling on her feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Amanda stopped tickling Hilary.

“I think I’m going to take a break.” Amanda said.

“Thank god!” Hillary said as she tried to catch her breath, but she didn’t get long. Lindsay ran her finger all over Hillary’s tummy, causing the girl to burst into laughter again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Lindsay lightened up her tickling as Amanda started to tickle Hillary’s little toes. This caused Hillary to laugh and shriek.

“AAAAAAAAAAHH! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEEHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” All of the commotion caught the attention of Hillary’s make-up artist, Cindy Williams. She took a look in Hillary’s dressing room, saw what was happening and went to get some tools. IT was Lindsay that noticed Cindy when she came back.

“Hey Amanda.” Lindsay said and pointed towards Cindy. Amanda stopped tickling her victim and went over to talk to Cindy.

“I see you are having fun.” Cindy said. “ I have some tools for you.” Cindy pulled out a make-up brush and a hair brush. “ I would stay and help but I am needed elsewhere.” Then Cindy left and Amanda walked back over to where A sweaty Hillary lay, pinned to the ground by Lindsay. Amanda then handed Lindsay the make-up brush and Lindsay used it to tickle Hillary’s belly button. This caused Hillary to burst into laughter once again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHEHEHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!” Then Lindsay stopped tickling for a second as Hillary took the hair brush to Hillary’s feet. This drove Hillary completely over the edges.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH PLEHEHEHEHSE! NOT THAT! HEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHA! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” When Amanda briefly moved the brush up to Hillary’s toes, Hillary wet herself all over the floor. This was Lindsay’s cue to go in for the kill. She started to tickle Hillary’s belly button with the make-up brush and started to blow raspberries as well. This caused Hillary to wet herself again and lugh so hard no sound was produced.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Hillary passed out. Amanda and Lindsay high five one another and left, giving the brushes back to Cindy on the way out. However, none knew what was to come.

Please let me know what you think.
Oh by the way... Part III is on it's way.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back