• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ChinaTK Movie1-clip8 Preview

asianfeetickler

TMF Master
here is a preview clip i made for Movie1 clip8, which is currently being sold at the clips4sale page for ChinaTK: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/4971

It is splitted using winRar. For those of you who never uses winrar, go to www.win-rar.com

1)download winrar
2)install it by accepting the default setting
3)put the winrar files you downloaded from here into the same place, and run it

*By the way,k if anyone wants the clip and can't download it, contact me
[email protected] I am always willing to help

Last edited:
some pictures....and a smaller version of the preview clip for those who has dial-up or.....just doesn't want to mess around with winrar ever

NOTE: The smaller version ,because it is smaller, has worse quality than the ones being offered at the site

*and to allow people who searches only, some keywords are asian, chinese,ChinaTK

Last edited:
What a terrible fake.
I'm insulted you're trying to push fake garbage like this on us.

Yeah.. I didn't want to be the first to say it, because I've bitched to this producer before about posting unplayable clips.. but now that I can play them, I kind of wish I hadn't. These clips feature adorable Asian models, and you all may know I am a big time sucker for Asian tickling, and in addition, these models all have fantastic feet. The problem is that they are all barely ticklish, and the only reaction that we get to see are like somethig you'd see on a Univision Soap Opera. (Over-acted and blatantly fake)
Asianfeettickler, you have lots of fans on this forum, and I commend you for that. I certianly wish no ill will toward you, your constituents, your fans, nor your company; but I only want to voice my personal opinion that I am not impressed.

ok, phatteus I appreciate your comment, and I will try to do better next time. Maybe I didn't have as much tickling experience as a lot of u guys out there, so I don't know what to capture maybe? :confused:

Asianfeettickler, you've got the right idea.. somewhat. You have attractive females, and they're tickling each other, usually with implements not usually used in a tickling video. The tickling segments appear to be quite long and drawn. However, you have two FATAL FLAWS that are keeping your videos from becoming good:

1. These models are NOT TICKLISH, or only barely so. At best, they give a few genuine giggles every minute or so. At worst, they look bored and the fake laughter they're forcing out is insulting to the viewer who spent hard-earned cash on your clips. You've got to find chicks who JUMP and SQUEAL who you run that toothpick or hairbrush across their soles.

2. You must improve upon the bondage. It's painfully obvious that the models are NOT securely restrained. If you need some good books on bondage, check out extremerestraints.com. Click on their fetish book section and check out their Instructional/How-to section. The Erotic Bondage Handbook is a good book to start out with. For the more experienced rigger there is The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage book. Better bondage = better clips = more MONEY.

On a side note, I have a hard time believing you sincerely thought most of these models were even moderately ticklish. You're going to have to work and find really ticklish chicks if you want your business to be successful. There are many other TK producers out there and they recruit models that are much more sensitive.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

OBleedingMe said:
Asianfeettickler, you've got the right idea.. somewhat. You have attractive females, and they're tickling each other, usually with implements not usually used in a tickling video. The tickling segments appear to be quite long and drawn. However, you have two FATAL FLAWS that are keeping your videos from becoming good:

1. These models are NOT TICKLISH, or only barely so. At best, they give a few genuine giggles every minute or so. At worst, they look bored and the fake laughter they're forcing out is insulting to the viewer who spent hard-earned cash on your clips. You've got to find chicks who JUMP and SQUEAL who you run that toothpick or hairbrush across their soles.

2. You must improve upon the bondage. It's painfully obvious that the models are NOT securely restrained. If you need some good books on bondage, check out extremerestraints.com. Click on their fetish book section and check out their Instructional/How-to section. The Erotic Bondage Handbook is a good book to start out with. For the more experienced rigger there is The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage book. Better bondage = better clips = more MONEY.

On a side note, I have a hard time believing you sincerely thought most of these models were even moderately ticklish. You're going to have to work and find really ticklish chicks if you want your business to be successful. There are many other TK producers out there and they recruit models that are much more sensitive.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

I have to agree here, she does seem like shes faking. but as was said before, a little research and work and your work will be great. Keep going, look for more ticklish models, and keep it up. eventually you find a few that really are ticklish and willing. good luck and keep us posted!!!!!!

:firedevil

One might be under the impression from certain posts in this thread that we are somehow dealing with a medical certainty regarding the ticklishness of these models. But I myself have bought several of these clips. And while I generally don't like to come out on this board and endorse clips, I'll just say that I purchased a clip or two off this site and returned for more. I thought the 'lee in this particular clip was quite ticklish. I can't say as I watched the preview clip, and I don't feel like doing so now. When you are dealing with clips or vids where 'lees are only tickled on their feet, it's bound to be hit or miss. Not everyone will be super ticklish there or even ticklish at all. Such is the nature of it.

Don't stop the music, aft!

CitY of MicA said:
One might be under the impression from certain posts in this thread that we are somehow dealing with a medical certainty regarding the ticklishness of these models. But I myself have bought several of these clips. And while I generally don't like to come out on this board and endorse clips, I'll just say that I purchased a clip or two off this site and returned for more. I thought the 'lee in this particular clip was quite ticklish. I can't say as I watched the preview clip, and I don't feel like doing so now. When you are dealing with clips or vids where 'lees are only tickled on their feet, it's bound to be hit or miss. Not everyone will be super ticklish there or even ticklish at all. Such is the nature of it.

Don't stop the music, aft!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT MICA!!!....it really mean a lot to me :)

Ticklish or not, those Chinese feet look delicious - thanks

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back