• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor Mf/ff (part three)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Sexual references...etc.(you know the drill)

Previously in Part two of 'Tickle Tutor' (feel free to skip the re-cap)

After our busty blond heroine, 18 year old Cindy was betrayed by her extremely horny 'best friend' Tanya, Cindy found herself tied to Mr Lucas' (her tickling crazed maths teacher) cold hard wooden desk.After having Mr Lucas tickle her feet, and Tanya lick her nipples, Mr Lucas surprised both girls by double crossing Tanya and hanging her from a pipe on the celling.Striping Tanya of her clothes Mr Lucas quickly discovered Tanya's most ticklish spot was her nipples.Tanya had once even broken a fellows nose when he licked he nipples because she is so incredibly ticklish there.After tickling Tanya's feet for almost a whole 1/2 hour with a short break in the middle Mr Lucas' good friend, the femine fatale and tickling expert, Ja-Net turned up and began to give Tanya a tickling experiance that she thought couldn't get any worse.

Now the story continues...

6:03pm

Cindy couldn't believe her eyes.This woman, Ja-Net, had been licking Tanya's extrememly ticklish nipples non-stop for a full half hour now.Although partially grateful that Tanya was facing a horrible, indirect revenge for the tickle torment she'd given Cindy earlier, Cindy couldn't help but think that once the Japanese godess had finished with Tanya she was going to begin on Cindy.Although it didn't appear that Ja-Net was going to be stopping anytime soon.
Mr Lucas sat astounded on the edge of his desk watching Ja-Net do her manificent work.He'd never seen anyone be tickled like this before.He wanted to join in, he knew he could, but he was having so much fun just watching, he decided to wait a while longer.
Ja-Net was having a wonderful time.She hadn't tickled anyone this ticklish in long over six months as she gropped at Tanya's butt and licked all over her nipples with her eyes 3/4 closed.
In contrast to Ja-Net, Tanya was having the worst time of her life.Tears streamed down her face, they had been for the past 28 mintues, she was sweating, trying to catch her breath and laughing and screaming like she had never laughed or screamed before.She had long since given up on begging, pleading and trying to make deals.For Tanya this was one hundred percent tickle hell.
Tanya's laughter and screaming filled the office, it hadn't stopped since the first second Ja-Net had put her tounge on Tanya's nipple.
Finally Mr Lucas decided to join in on the fun.He walked around the back of Tanya and bent down behind her.He used his right arm to pick her feet up off of the floor and lock them underneath it, with her souls facing the celling.
Tanya was way to dazed from the nipple torture to even give Mr Lucas a thought, for all she knew he wasn't even the room anymore.She hadn't thought about Cindy or Mr Lucas for atleast twenty minutes.
Mr Lucas bought his left hand up and began to run his fingers all over her bare souls.Cindy had to look away as Tanya let out a scream as if she'd just fallen into a lava pit or something to that affect.
"NOOOOOOOAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..NOO! NO! NO! HA HA HA HAAAAAAH AH AHAAA NO MORAAHA HA HA HA HA" Tanya screamed as she felt the tickling sensation begin on her feet.She felt her toes being tapped and her arches being raked, the balls of her cute little feet were danced all over, it was like some horrible, never ending nightmare.
Cindy looked over at the her tortured friend and thought to herself, she knew she wanted revenge but this is too much.That then led her to thinking about what its going to be like once they decide to tickle Cindy.
Tanya's hellish torture continued for another good fifteen minutes until the poor girl, now drenched with sweat and tears, simply passed out from exhaustion.As her dropped and the office went silent Cindy quickly looked up to see the two ticklers backing away to look at Tanya who just hung there, her nipples still errect.
Mr Lucas stood up and went to sit on the couch, never taking his eyes off of the unconsiouss Tanya.Cindy watched as Ja-Net walked slowly towards her, flicking her long fingernails quickly across Cindy's stomch, Cindy flinched but there was no where to go."You've had a good rest by the looks" Said Ja-Net.
Cindy sat quietly no talking, biting her bottom lip slighty, wondering what Ja-Net was going to do next.
"So where is it?" Asked Ja-Net "Where's your spot.Tell me now and save yourself a whole world of grief."
"Are...Are you going to tickle me until I pass out like Tanya?" Cindy spoke up.
"Maybe...it depends what kind of mood I'm in...and whether you friend wakes up or not.Now where is it?" Said Ja-Net.
"Wha-What if I don't pass out?" Asked Cindy.
"Well then, well just have to keep tickling you won't we." Ja-Net replied "Now stop wasting valuble tickling time and tell me where it is or should I just ask Mr Lucas? Maybe you'd like it if I called some more tickling friends, say ten? Can you imagine that? ten people tickling your naked body? Thats one hundred fingers tickling your naked body, and there wouldn't be a thing you could do about.Tell me where your most ticklish spot is or I'll make sure, when you do pass out, I'll take you back to my apartment, put you in stocks and let all my tickling friends dart there fingers and feathers all over your..."
"Enough!" Cindy interupted sharply "Enough already, its my feet, my feet, I can't stand having my feet tickled."
"Excellent" Said Ja-Net.Ja-Net walked around to the foot end of the desk swaying her hips seductivley from side to side.Ja-net looked down at Cindy's feet and ran her index finger up the sole of Cindy's left foot.Cindy flinched and tried to pull away but it was useless as usual.
"Cute feet." Ja-Net commented."I bet your a real screamer once you really get going huh?"
Cindy noticed Ja-Net's long, painted black, finger nails.They were all perfectly curved at the ends as if made for the soul purpose of tickling.
"You know" Said Ja-Net as she began raking her right hand finger nails slowy up Cindy's left foot."I tickled this on girl a while back, about a year ago, I'll never forget her.Sweet little Chinese thing." Ja-Net continued to rake ever so slowly up and down the pale creamy sole of Cindy's left foot.It caused Cindy to try and pull away but because it was so slow the sensation cause nothing but the earge to pull away.
"She had been set up by some friends of hers on her twenty first birthday" Ja-Net continued her story "They blindfolded her and bought her up to my apartment.They tied her down on my bed, in a postion much like your in now, except her feet were placed in stocks at the end of the bed.Her friends payed me rather handsomly and told me to tickle her feet for as long as the money was worth.Do you know how long a grand can get you Cindy?"
Cindy gritted her teeth trying to ignore the slight tickling on her foot."No..an hour?" Cindy guessed.
"Not quite" Replied Ja-Net "Without knowing her friends had bought her five solid hours of foot torture.And this girl, I tell you, she was amazing, She hated it, she begged, she offered me all her worldly possesions to stop tickling her cute little feet, and that was only in the first ten minutes.After fifteen mintues she was crying, I could see the tears from underneath the blindfold, she was screaming with laughter, the way she carried on it could have been the end of the world.But you know what was so remarkable about her Cindy?"
"No." Cindy replied bluntly.
"She lasted the entire five hours, non-stop, except for a five minute water break for the both of us at half time, and she didn't faint once." Said Ja-Net devilishly "She was a mess by the end of it of course, about a million times worse than your friend Tanya over there, and boy was she ever glad to get out of there." And with that comment Ja-Net smiled and began using all ten of her fingers to riddle Cindy's poor defenseless soles.
Cindy began screaming and laughing almost instantly "AH HA HA HA STOP! STHA HA AHA HA HA"
"But you know what I loved most about that girl Cindy?!" Ja-Net yelled over the top of Cindy's laughter "When I licked her feet she went even crazier than she had done in the first two hours I'd been tickling her, it was much worse for her than the fingernails, and it makes me wonder Cindy, if your the same? Shall we find out?"
"NOOOOOO!!" Cindy bellowed "NO HA HA HA HA HA STOP! DON'T LIAH AH AH DON'T LICK MY FEEEEE HEE HEE HEET HA HA HA HA"
Cindy had never had her feet licked before but judging from Tanya's reaction to having her nipples licked it wasn't going to be fun.(for Cindy anyway)
Ignoring Cindy's pleas Ja-Net continued to use her left hand to tickle Cindy's right foot as she ducked down so her head was level with Cindys left foot, Ja-Net grabbed ahold of Cindy's foot with her right hand and began darting her tounge inbetween Cindy's toes.
"NAAAAHHHAAA HA HA HA HA" Cindy screamed louder than she had ever done in her life "STOOOOAHAAP THAT TICKAHA HALES AH AH AH AH"
Ja-Net continued her relentless attack on Cindy's feet.Mr Lucas watched the young woman as she laughed, screamed and then began to cry, He watched for nearly twently minutes and began to wonder if Ja-net would ever give up, or if Tanya was ever going to wake up.
Cindy's foot torment continued on another fifteen minutes until about 7:00pm, Mr Lucas finally decided to join in.
Mr Lucas walked over and ducked down next to Ja-Net.Ja-Net moved her left hand onto the Cindy's right foot and began tickling it fast aswell as using her tounge to continue licking around the toes and balls of Cindy's poor tortured foot.
Mr Lucas grabbed hold of Cindy's right foot with both hands and used his thumbs to run up and down the arch or her foot.He held her foot steady and extended his tounge, He licked slowly around the balls of her feet and then around her toes, Cindy began to buck wildly and pull at the ropes as she went into the same sort of totally uncontrolable hysterics Tanya has been in earlier.
The two tormenters continued licking at Cindy's toes and tickling her feet until around 7:30 when Mr Lucas hopped up and walked over to the head end of the desk.He lent over and watched Cindy's face as it sweated, cried and laughed in tickling agony.
As Cindy threw her head about on the table she opened her eyes and say Mr Lucas standing above her "YOU BASTARD! AH AH HA HA HA HA" She yelled at Mr Lucas.With that comment he reached over and dug his hands into her rib cage, as well as tickling her he was also using his strenth to push her onto the desk, she couldn't buck upwards anymore and her ribs just got played like a piano.
When 8:00pm rolled around Mr Lucas was back to licking Cindy's foot.Tanya opened her eyes and looked at the totured Cindy in hysterics on the desk.This was about the time Tanya began regreting what she'd done.If, when she arrived in the offic a few hours ago she had run and got help, none of this would have happened.
Tanya tried not to move too much incase Mr Lucas or Ja-Net caught her awake out the corner of their eyes.Tanya's nipples began to grow errect again as she watched her friend being totured on the desk.
Fifteen more minutes passed until Ja-Net noticed that Tanya had woken up.Ja-Net stopped her licking and her tickling and tapped Mr Lucas on the shoulder, then pointed at Tanya.
Tanya looked at them both and simply uttered the word "No."
Cindy lay on the table despately trying to catch her breath but mostly relieved that particular session was over.All she wanted to do now was pass out until the moring came.
Mr Lucas stood up and lent on the desk while Ja-Net walked over to Tanya and whispered in Tanya's ear.
"I have an idea" Whispered Ja-Net "I think you'll like it.Are you interested?"
"What is it?" Tanya whispered fearfully.
"What would you say if" Ja-Net began "We untied Cindy and let her lick your nipple, while I licked the other nipple and Mr Lucas tickled your feet? Do you like that idea?"
"No please...anything but that" Tanya replied with a whisper and tears begging to form at the mere thought of it.
"Well" Said Ja-Net "I'll give you a choice between that and my other idea, which one would you prefer?"
"Whats the other idea?" Tanya whispered hopping more than anything that they would let her go and all gang up on Cindy.
"No.Thats cheating." Whispered Ja-Net back to Tanya "I'm not going to tell you the other idea, you just have to choose which one you prefer.Now choose or I'll just have the first idea and the second you wake up after you faint, Well be right there to lick your nipples and tickle your feet again."
Tanya took a short breath in and quickly decided nothing could be worse than the first idea "The second idea.The second, I want to do the second idea." Tanya whispered quickly.
With that Ja-Net reached in her pants pocket and pulled out a black lenth of silk material.She put the material in Tanya's mouth and tied it around the back of her head.Tanya was gagged.
"The second idea" Ja-Net began whispering to Tanya once more "Is I'm going to take you back to my apartment where me and my tickle mistresses who live there with me are going to tickle you so much you won't even know what planet your on." Tanya began to struggle but Ja-Net held her still and continued to whisper in her Tanya's ear "You see, they pay rent, and have normal day jobs, my mistresses, but like you and me they have a thing for tickling, and they just love it when I bring in fresh meat.We can tickle you in places you didn't even know you had."
Tanya tried to think of it as empty threats and began shaking her head as if it was all supposed to just go away.Muffled noises came from beneath the gag but nothing recogniseable as words.
Shortly Mr Lucas had bought Tanya down from the hanging posistion and hog tied her.He carried her out of the office over his shoulder with Ja-Net leading the way.
Cindy lay still recovering from her foot tickling as she wondered where the two ticklers where taking her friend.
Down in the carpark underneath the street lights Tanya was blindfolded and put onto the back seat of the car.Tanya and Ja-Net departed and left Cindy at the full mercy, once again, of Mr Lucas.
Cindy tried to rest her head and she tried to wonder where they were taking Tanya and what was to come next.She looked over at the clock and realised it had just passed 9:00pm.Cindy knew she either had a long night ahead of her, or they were going to take her to wherever they had taken Tanya.
Mr Lucas walked back into the office and came and sat on the desk next to Cindy."I hope you enjoyed Ja-Nets visit?" Said Mr Lucas sarcastically "...sorry about Tanya having to leave, she vololuntered herself for some 'extra ciricular activities'."
"Where did you take her?" Asked Cindy.
"Well it seems Ja-Net gave Tanya the option of either staying here and being tickled by us three or going off to Ja-Net's apartment and being tickled there by her and her live in mistresses"
"Oh my god...how many mistresses are there?.."
"Around 4-5 at a time but she usually has people visiting who don't live there so they often join in."
"Oh my god." It then became clear to Cindy that there was no way in hell that Tanya voluntered for that and it seemed Tanya was going to face a much worser night than anything Mr Lucas could dish out on Cindy.
"So where should we begin?" Asked Mr Lucas.
A little while later at the Fagre Apartment towers Tanya could feel a long stick being but between the ropes holding her hands and feet together.She couldn't tell what else was going on but she was suddenly lifted out of the car.She was walked along and heard the familar bell of and elevator.The elevator seemed to take ages but they eventually reached there destanation.
Tanya heard the click a door open as close as she passed through it and then felt herself lowered onto a soft service, the wooden poll was removed and she heard being lent up against a wall.
'This must be it.' Tanya thought to herself.'These women are going to put me in stocks and make me face hell, what did I ever do to them? Why don't they let me help them tickle someone else? why me?'
Tanya's feet were untied completely and she felt as some women placed her feet in a pair of smooth wooden stocks, locking her feet in perfectly.Her arms were then stretched above her head as she lay back onto the soft bed she could feel her hands being secured to the end of the bed.
Her nipples remained errect for the entire ordeal untill another quater of an hour passsed by where nothing happened.Releaved yet slightley worried that nothing was happening Tanya fell fast asleep.
Back at the school it had reached 10:14pm and Cindy was laughing in ticklish agony as Mr Lucas kneeled over the top of her, licking her belly button and tickling her sides.
Cindy was sure that she was slowly being driven towards the brink of insanity.She wasn't.She just thought she was.
Amongst the tickling she sometimes wondered back to what horrible torment Tanya was currently facing which almost made her tickling feel like nothing.Almost.
The time had reached 11:00pm and Tanya was woken up by a petit young Japanese girl.The girl was around 20-21 years old.She was about 5'3ft and was completely naked.
The girl removed Tanya's blindfold and placed it on the bed, she then sat down beside Tanya.
"Hello." The girl said with a friendly smile."The others will be here soon.We're going to have alot of fun tonight...Well you probably won't but that all depends on what Ja-Net sais.She's in charge.It is her apartment after all hee hee."
Tanya let out a couple of muffled words, the girl just sat there.Several more minutes passed by and then the door clicked opened.In through the door came four more girls, all naked.Two of them were Japanese and the others where fair skined, both brunetts.
The girl who was already sitting with Tanya turned around and quickly began licking at Tanya's left nipple at a rapid pace.One of the other Japanese girls came around and bent over the bed side to begin licking, also rapidly at Tanya's right nipple.
Tanya's nipples grew hard as she tried to scream from beneath the gag.
The remaining Japanese girl kneeled over the top of Tanya and began running her fingers up and down Tanya's sides and occasionally pressing into her belly button.
There were only the two brunetts remaining.
Each brunett had a foot each.The crouched down to Tanya's feet and began licking and tickling at her bare soles.
The girls who were licking her nipples had discovered they could use one of their hands, to instead of hold them up, to tickle at Tanya's underarms.
Tears streamed down Tanya's face for what felt like the fiftyith time tonight, and her laughter was muffled by the gag in her mouth.A few hours ago she thought she was in tickle hell.She was wrong.This was tickle hell, and she knew that it could get worse.

To be continued.

I hope your enjoying the story so far, please tell me what you think and keep a look out for part four of 'Tickle tutor'.:D

The dialogue between Ja-Net and Cindy and Tanya is among the hottest I've ever read. The way that Ja-Net manipulates Tanya into being tickled back at Ja-Net's place is fantastic. There is little that I consider more devious than to trick a victim into choosing to be tickled:

"No.Thats cheating." Whispered Ja-Net back to Tanya "I'm not going to tell you the other idea, you just have to choose which one you prefer. Now choose or I'll just have the first idea and the second you wake up after you faint, Well be right there to lick your nipples and tickle your feet again."

I was floored by the way in which Ja-Net sadistically recounted previous victims while torturing Cindy's feet:

"You know" Said Ja-Net as she began raking her right hand finger nails slowy up Cindy's left foot."I tickled this on girl a while back, about a year ago, I'll never forget her.Sweet little Chinese thing." Ja-Net continued to rake ever so slowly up and down the pale creamy sole of Cindy's left foot.It caused Cindy to try and pull away but because it was so slow the sensation cause nothing but the [sic] earge to pull away.

Furthermore, Ja-Net's impatience in learning Cindy's and Tanya's "scream spots" is beautifully crafted.

The way Mr Lucas tricks and manhandles Cindy into being tickled in the first story is noteworthy as well.

Keep up the great work...

Humbly,
TB

Great story! I just love how the girls are getting tricked to having more intense tickling!

Thanks heaps for the kind words.:D

It really helps writers to have good constructive critism (good or bad..preferably good:p) about their work as it encourages them to write more.Even if writers recieve bad comments about their work (in my case anyway) it makes them want to write more to get better.

I'm really glad your enjoying the story.:)

and thanks again to those who replied or will reply.:)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back