• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horrid Road Trip, Almost Perfect Return Home, And, Forced Exhibitionism

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It was a difficult trip, as they went only three and six, getting swept three games in both Washington and Philadelphia, before winning three in a row in Cincinnatti. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin their next homestand against the Mets, Braves and Astros.
When Mitch returned home on Sunday night, Naomi was there, and both were quite horny. After the initial pleasantries, Mitch picked Naomi up, brought her into the bedroom, tied her up, and intended to have his way with her. Years earlier, they had both gotten into some trouble, when he took nude photos of her, but he seemed not to care. As she lied there, tied up, Mitch took out his digital camera, and began snapping close up photos of her nude body, including her breasts, nipples, private area, and the soles of her feet. Naomi was becoming increasingly antsy at lying there, tied up, like an art exhibition, and told Mitch so. "Are you going to sit there taking pictures of me all night, or are you going to fuck me!?" Naomi asked, a tone of annoyance to her voice. Mitch looked at her with a hardened look of stone. "You want me to get the gag, so you cant shoot your big mouth off? I will fuck you when I am good and ready, bitchy Australian slave!" Mitch snapped back. Sometimes, when Mitch behaved in the hard assed, dominant manner that he did, Naomi couldnt quite understand her reactions. She was ambivalent. Part of her wanted to tell Mitch to go fuck himself, and not speak to him for days, while another part of her, became so turned on, that her insides grew increasingly wet. As pleasurable as the dominance was, Mitch knew that due to Naomi's situation, he could only go so far. He really wanted to act out a rape fantasy with her, but knew he could never do that, due to her real life rape, years earlier. As she lied there, Mitch was continuing to tease her, both verbally, and physically. He began playing piggies with her toes, which was causing her to giggle, and then squeal, more hysterically, and become increasingly beserk:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! HEY! WATCH IT WITH THE TOES, BUDDY, THOSE THINGS ARE TICKLISH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Mitch then put forth a rather bizarre request from Naomi, and one they both knew couldnt likely be adhered to. "What would you do if I commanded you not to have an orgasm when I fuck you, and that it should be for my pleasure only!?" Mitch said, in a cruel, hard tone of voice. "I dont think I could obey the command, master. You see, I've been married to this guy who is dominating me for over 20 years, and, when he fucks me, it makes me come, inadvertantly" Naomi replied. "Okay, then, slave, we agree that if you come, you will have a severe punishment, either more tickling, foot worship, or a spanking!" Mitch commanded. Naomi nodded quietly, as Mitch untied her, and, in fact, when they had intercourse, Naomi came with a rush, incredibly turned on by being dominated. After they were done, Mitch tied her up again. "You disobeyed my orders, slave, and you had an orgasm. Now, you will be severely punished!" Mitch said angrily. With that, he took ice, and ran it from Naomi's neck, all the way down her body, on her nipples, inner thighs, private area, down her legs, and to her soles and toes. The ice was making Naomi insane, especially when Mitch rubbed it on her soles and toes. She squealed with uncontrollable hysterical laughter, her insides becoming wet again from the hysteria:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG THAT ICE TICKLES SOOOO MUCH! PLEASEEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, after a second session of intercourse, after which Naomi came again, the couple collapsed from exhaustion.
The next night, after the night of sex and dominance, it was back to baseball against the New York Mets. Kate Hudson started, and she pitched a fine game, allowing only two runs in eight innings, in a 5-2 win. Gil Bellows started the next night, and he too, fared well, permitting three runs in seven innings, in a 6-3 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and she was also solid, allowing four runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 4-1 deficit in the ninth, roughing up Mets closer Billy Wagner, eventually winning the game in the bottom of the tenth, on a homer off Wagner, 7-4, to complete the sweep of the Mets.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi spent much of it at home, in bed, playing sex games. The couple's newfound turn on for Mitch's cruel dominance, and Naomi's unconditional submissiveness, was causing them to want to have as much sex, tickling,and bondage time as possible, even doing so sometimes two and three times a day.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell started, and it was a wild game. The Braves roughed up Campbell, taking a 6-2 lead into the eighth inning, when suddenly the Good Guys erupted for four runs off the inconsistent Atlanta bullpen, tying the game on an Ed Burns homerun. After Atlanta went ahead again in the 11th inning, the Good Guys tied it up one more time, on yet another homer. Finally, in the 14th inning, at 12:30am, after five hours, the Good Guys won the game, 8-7, on a base hit. The fifth starter pitched on Saturday night, and the Good Guys fell behind 5-0 in the middle innings. Still, they did not give up, and rallied once again in the seventh to tie the game. The game was decided in the eighth, on a solo homerun, as the Good Guys prevailed, 6-5, with Chipper Jones striking out to end the game, to taunts of LARRRRRRRY (Chipper's real name) from the Good Guy faithful. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday in front of a sellout. The Good Guys needed innings from their ace that day, their bullpen having been used to the hilt in the previous two games. The game turned out to be a pitcher's duel, between Kate Hudson, and Braves ace John Smoltz. Each pitcher gave up a solo homerun early, and then settled down. Smoltz departed after seven innings of a 1-1 tie, and Kate left after eight, still tied 1-1. The game was not decided until the eleventh, on a Mitch homerun, for a 2-1 win, that was the Good Guys sixth win in a row, completing consecutive sweeps of the Mets and Braves.
Houston came to town to complete the homestand on Monday. The Good Guys may well have been tired, as they put together a subpar effort that night, being shut out, 4-0. Things didnt get any better on Tuesday night, as two errors, did Charlize Theron in, 3-1. The team arrived at the ballpark, wanting a win to finish the homestand on a high note. Neve Campbell was on the mound on that Wednesday. She pitched a decent game, allowing three runs in six innings, leaving tied 3-3 after six. The Good Guys went to the eighth inning, and scored three runs, and then, had to hold their breath in the ninth, as Duff made it interesting, but then nailed the game down, in a 6-5 Good Guy triumph, that completed a fine seven and two homestand. The back to back sweeps of Atlanta and the Mets made the team very happy, and the team was thrilled to finish the homestand on a high note, with a win.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the win against the Braves. The featured lee would be attractive CNN Headline News anchor Susan Hendricks, in town to cover the Good Guys for the network, to see what all the fuss about a tickling baseball team was about. She stripped down to her bra and panties, and was then tied hands and feet in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Susan's neck with fingers, as she shifted her head from side to side, and the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael tickled Susan under her arms, down her sides, and in her ribs and belly with fingers, counting her ribs one by one, as different volumes and octaves of laughter erupted from her:HEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOSH THAT TICKLES! HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! Then, Center Fielder Ed Burns attacked Susan's hips, thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs and hips bucked. Finally, last but not least, Mitch moved in to tickle his favorite body part, the soles of Susan's feet. He attacked Susan's feet with fingers, feathers, ice and a vibrating electric massager over Susan's soles and toes. This drove Susan berserk! She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with girlish giggles, begging for mercy! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG MY FEET AND TOES ARE SOO TICKLISH! PLEASSEEEE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted and panting Susan was untied.
So, it had been a very productive homestand on field, with the sweeps of Atlanta and the Mets, and a fine tickling homestand off field, with the torture of Susan Hendricks, and Mitch's continued evil dominance of Naomi. What would happen next? Would the tickling bliss continue? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well I have to say that it seems Mitch is certainly letting out some of his internal turmoil out in a very interesting (and very agressive) way. Not that I mind, quite the contrary, makes for a great read. But then again I love all your stories.

HappyD

Thank you for your praise, happy. It is appreciated.
As we know, Mitch is going through an array of emotions now. If the couple retires, Naomi can automatically make millions in the movies, where she would be welcomed back. Mitch, on the other hand, has a most uncertain future. If he stays with the team, as, for instance, a coach, broadcaster, or manager, he will earn far less money then he is already, and be stripped of his stardom. In addition to being Naomi's husband, and his children's father, he is Mitch, star outfielder of the Good Guys. That has been his identity for nearly 20 years, and it will be difficult to give up.
Then, there is the other issue,of what will happen,if Mitch is home with Naomi all the time, or is forced to make a move due to her career. There are many underlying issues going on that Mitch may have to confront at the end of the upcoming season, or a season shortly to come.
Anyhow, thanks again for your support, and as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back