• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F-FFF/F - Spitting Princess counter tickle attack from multiple lers! - Free clip

TTSEA

TMF Expert
Hello everybody,

Im now here again I been very busy working on our site, now that I have free time I give you the result of what I have been working on.

This is a free clip for everybody. Short one but good to see hope you'll enjoy this one ;) Click Here to view.

After Princess had done a torturous job on the 3 other lees who had
been tickled previously to her, its now HER TURN to be tied firmly into
place while the 3 prior lees get their chance to become the lers and get
their revenge... but not until our masked tickler has first had a go to warm
her up! Princess is a very ticklish lee, and her reactions to his tickling
are very good and then it gets better as the 3 girls join in the onslaught
which has princess bucking and wriggling to try and escape... she's even
spitting in desperation! A must see!

To Get the Full Episode Pack of this clip including iPod format (high & low Quality) Windows Media Player (broadband & dial-up users) and the Full Episode Set Pictures. Click Here to visit our site as its being uploaded now!

sweet kisses :justlips:

nice posts, thanks for the share, i really like the 2nd one. I may just have to do some requesting one dayTTSEA :cool: :twohugs:

ahh great free clip, she seemed super ticklish.. however i wish the bondage had been more restrictive. she could move her arms a bit too much for my tastes.

isabeau

isabeau said:
ahh great free clip, she seemed super ticklish.. however i wish the bondage had been more restrictive. she could move her arms a bit too much for my tastes.

isabeau
I agree isabeau, the bondage does need to be tighter. Princess is mad ticklish and also very strong. She is the one that previously SNAPPED our bondage straps in her attempts to escape.

We now have new straps made, stronger than ever, so expect to see princess back for a more restrained tickle session. Although we will not be restrained in the way we tickle her.

Thanks for your comments everyone.

Tickle on! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back