• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sue 2 - Free Look - MM/F (5/8/2006)

slow down, T I B!!!

Sorry, T I B, but i'm still trying to catch my breath and recover from the "Autmn mummified and tickled" clip that I just purchased.... :yowzer:

simply amazing.... :rolleyes:

pure,sweet, ticklish lady laughter.... :happyfloa

I will have to get to Sue later......"Autumn" left me exausted!!!! :zzzzz:

congratulations T I B, on yet another wonderful tickling discovery.... :bowing:

:cool2: jaba :cool2:

Sue is 1 sweet ticklee. :fish: :triangle: :poke3: :smilestar

I just bought both clips and I must say, TIB, that they were pretty good. I had a few issues with them though. I thought the part with her on the Bandit was a bit rushed as there two many cuts and edits and the video seemed to switch from 1 scene to the next way too quickly. She also spent too little time on the Bandit, in my opinion. I have to ask if there is going to be a Part 3 because the end of Part 2 ended rather abruptly. Frankly, I think the videos should have been longer (even if it costed more) and should have had all the scenes in full. I also think Jadanne tickled her too slowly and too lightly while the guys tickled her just right (not to get on Jadanne or anything). I think you should have had the 2 guys, plus yourself and maybe CatLady or someone, tickle her silly from beginning to end (not to sound sexist or anything, but I've noticed that the guys in your videos seem to make better ticklers than the girls. Just my opinion). One last thing I would say is I would like to see better interview questions. I can't explain why, I just thought they weren't that great. I would rather know her age, height/weight, and shoe size rather than her favorite food and the last movie she watched (after all, it's a tickle video interview, not a myspace survey).

Still, I bought it because I thought the videos were going to kick ass, and I sure wasn't disappointed! I LOVED the way the guy went INSIDE her skirt! That should happen more often, and that should be done on the Bandit as well. Whoever those guys are, keep them on your payroll! They really know how to tickle girls. If you tickle her again, I hope you get her in that cute little dress she wore when she tickled Traci (another video I just bought and loved).

Great video featuring a sexy girl! Keep it up!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back