• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Xena tickles Gabrielle

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
I found this on the net. I used to love this show!

http://www.amazontrails.com/xena/onlytoday.htm

WARNING!!!! WARNING!! TICKLE SPOILER BELOW!!!

And in case you're too lazy to read the whole thing, here's the part that involves tickling:

Race you," said Gabrielle, and ran to the water's edge. She had a headstart, but Xena quickly caught up and scooped up Gabrielle and ran into the water. The two naked bodies hit the water together, forming a small cataract of water.

The two of them embraced, they splashed each other, they dunked each other under the water, they laughed. Their heads bobbed in the water and they smiled at each other.

"Race you back," said Gabrielle. Xena let her get yet another headstart, then leaped out of the water after her. Gabrielle ran not to the campsite, but to a large patch of moss nearby, as though she knew the fun was not over yet. Xena tackled Gabrielle, and they both landed softly together in the moss, and Xena grabbed Gabrielle and tickled her.

"You know," thought Xena, "this seems like exactly the sort of thing that Hercules and Iolaus probably don't do. It must be terrible being a guy."

Xena kept tickling Gabrielle, and finally it happened. Gabrielle giggled.

"Oh, Gabrielle," thought Xena, "do it again. It's been so long."

Xena kept tickling, and Gabrielle kept giggling. The sound of the giggle made Xena feel wonderful, and gave her a little flutter in the stomach she hadn't felt in a while. A little shiver of happiness went through her.

"Just let me store this sight in my memory," thought Xena, watching Gabrielle giggling and wriggling on the moss, rolling back and forth, the evening sun coming through the trees, glinting off her beautiful green eyes and her perfect teeth and the drops of water on her naked skin.

Xena stopped tickling and just watched Gabrielle.

END SPOILER

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back