• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resident Evil; */f */m

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi guys,

The full version of my first tickle story attempt! :tickle:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jill Valentine had seen the T-virus Zombies do many terrible things in her time as a member of S.T.A.R.S, but nothing she had seen thus far could have prepared her for what was now taking part in front of her. This was definitely something new.
“Becca?” she asked. “Is that you?”
Jill stood in the doorway of what used to be a well-furnished dinning room of an old American mansion. The building was one of many set deep within the woods surrounding Racoon City, and more than likely belonged to one of the wealthier city dwellers. Once it had been rustic and lovely; now it was a wreck. Tables chairs and cabinets lay in ruin all about her, victims of some previous battle.
The T-virus had infected the local trees and plants, turning them to dangerous sentinels and causing them to push through the walls floor and ceiling of the mansion. It looked to Jill as if the massive branches and tentacle-like vines that lay through the wooden boards were all that stopped the building from falling to pieces. Jill watched with a mix of growing unease as thick vines writhed with alien intent.
“Becca, is that really you?”
Ignoring all the obvious damage within the room, Jill’s attention was drawn towards the far left corner of the room where a thick nest of tentacles had burst through the floor and covered the wall. They looked trapped between the wall and the fireplace, but Jill’s eyes were drawn on the blonde haired woman who hung trapped in tightly coiled tentacles, some three feet off of the floor. Only a head and the black army boots were visible but Jill knew that it was Rebecca, the youngest and newest member to the Stars Team.
“Rebecca!”
“Jill!” came her reply. It’s me! Thank god you’re here! Quick help me!”
Still dealing with what she was seeing, Jill shouldered her shotgun and made her through the tangle of limbs on the floor towards Rebecca. As she moved a deep hissing sound rose in the room all around her and the tentacles tightened their grip about their victim, who let out a nervous squeal. Alarmed, Jill slowed her pace to a very cautious tiptoe. Slowly she made her way forward until she stood in front of where Rebecca hung.
“Are you all right?” Jill asked.
“I think so,” said Becca. “But when this thing grabbed me I thought I was dead.”
“Where is Chris and the others?” said Jill, looking for some weakness in the vines. “Did you see them?”
“I think the Plant has them,” Becca said and struggled to free herself; it was to no avail. “I think it has them all. I know they were alive when I last saw them.”
“Thank goodness!”
“Yeah,” said Becca nervously. “This thing doesn’t seem intent on killing me…yet.”
“That is weird, don’t you think?” asked Jill. “Good news obviously, but a little weird.”
“Cut me down! Please!”
Jill reached for her knife. All of a sudden, the thing in front of Jill came alive with a fierce hiss; a series of whip-like moves of its larger tentacles drove Jill several feet back and out of reach. Jill froze and Rebecca let out a terrified cry.
Dozens of smaller tendrils snaked from the folds of the larger limbs, curling about Rebecca’s boots and, as Jill watched in a stunned gape, they set about yanking the boots off of her feet. They dropped to the floor, laces snapped. In seconds they were weaving through the material of her socks and then they too were pulled clear. Rebecca let out a nervous giggle at the movement on her feet.
“Oh gawd!” Rebecca said. “Jill help me!”
But Jill didn’t move; she was transfixed and could only stand there as before her eyes, one of the larger tentacles slipped quickly back and forth between Becca’s toes and lightly flickered up and down the soles of her feet. It was tickling her – the plant was tickling her.
“Spprrtttee hee hee heeelp! J-Jill! Aaha ha ha! Its tickling my feeheeheeheet! Haahaahaa! Noooooo! It’s driving me crazy! Ha ha ha ha ha!”
“So I see,” said Jill. “So I see.”
The tentacle set into a methodical rhythm of brushing its tentacle up and down the soles of Rebecca’s small and pedicured feet, drawing very delicate lines of movement from heel to toe, back and forth across her arches. Jill saw that the movements were deliberate and showed intent; this plant knew what it was doing.
Rebecca giggled and snorted, struggling to no effect as she hung having her feet tickled by the plant. The feeling of the tentacle moving on her feet was too much and all she could do was laugh erratically. She had always hated being tickled, especially on the soles of her feet! It went straight to the centre of her head and drove her into hysterical.
“Waaa haa haa! Oh god it tickles! Eee hee heehaa ha ha ha! Jill…(giggle)…hee hee hee help me! Nyaa haa haa haa haa! Ha HA HA HA! Not the feet! Heee hee hee haha ha ha!”
“I can’t believe it,” said Jill. “Its tickling your feet!”
“I know! Yargghhaahahaha! Ha hah hah…”
As Jill watched the plant lowered another one of its tentacles and started to tickle both of Rebecca’s feet; drawing patterns and flickering swiftly with its tips, covering all of her soft skinned soles. In response to this new movement, Rebecca exploded into hysterical laughter, kicking and struggling even in the tight bonds of the tentacles. Yet no amount of struggle seemed to avail her in getting away from the tickling tentacles.
Jill found herself grinning as she watched it, thinking how oddly cute that a plant should want to tickle your feet. It was certainly better than it tearing you to pieces. She knew she should be trying to get Rebecca free but she found herself compelled to watch as her teammate had her feet tickled.
“Oh gawd I can’t stand it! Haahaahaahaa! Nyaahaahaahaa! It’s dr-driving me crazy. Waa haa haa haa! My fe-heeheeheet! Hee hee hee haaha! It is too muuaahaahaaha haa haa! Too much!”
Jill wondered if the plant had captured the other members of her team and was now tickling their feet. She felt something warm and pleasant pass along her spine as she drew up an image of Chris and Barry having their feet tickled. Jill chuckled softly.
“I have to find the others Becca,” said Jill eventually. “I can’t help you yet Becca.”
“Nooooaaha ha ha hahaha!”
“I’ll be back as soon as I can,” said Jill with a giggle. “So just hang in there, tickle toes.”
“Jill! Pleas! Eeeeheeehee Ooooheeeheehaaha!”
“You look really cute when you’re feet are being tickled…”
Jill turned and made her way back out of the room, leaving Rebecca in hysterics…

It was Barry, her old friend and second in command of her Squad, that she found next and when she was what fate had befallen him she giggled into her hand.
She found him in a small anter-room, sitting on a chair with rope-like tentacles wrapped firmly about him so he could not escape. The great bear of a man still looked tough and strong, and she quickly noticed that he was still wearing his boots. Next to him, sprouting from the cracked floor, a plant with red petals was tickling his neck and ears with long slender feathery fronds. Barry snorted and twisted but could not escape, no matter how hard he tried.
“Hey Barry,” tittered Jill and knelt beside him. “Ticklish? Hee hee.”
“Jill, spprrt! Ffftth! For the love of god, make them stop will ya? Its driving me crazy!”
Chucking sympathetically, Jill reached over and pulled the feathery fronds away so they tickled his red flak jacket uselessly. She sat in her blue t-shirt and combat pants, head in her hands, staring with a childish grin on her face.
“Thanks,” said Barry.
“You’re welcome.”
“I think the others are in here too, somewhere.”
Barry tried to wriggle free of the thick limbs that held him in the chair but even his own strength could not break him free. He tried several times but in the end he had to stop. Whatever this thing was, it was strong than him.
“I know,” said Jill, content to watch him struggle. “I all ready found Becca. She was having her toes tickled by a plant, just like you, but I left her to it.”
“You did?”
Jill nodded. “She looked cute.”
Barry shook his head, not wanting to think about it too much. “This is crazy,” he said. “A T-virus victim tickling people…who would have thought it?”
“Better tickling than being eaten or torn to pieces,” said Jill. “Where are Chris and Wesker? Did you see anything of them?”
“Sorry,” said Barry and shook his head. “Haven’t seen them but I guess they are both still alive.”
Jill rose to her feet. “I should go and find them, to make sure they are all right.”
“Good idea,” said Barry. “Cut me free and I will come with you.”
Barry stared up at Jill expectantly, waiting for her to unsheathe her knife. But it didn’t happen. Jill stood and stared at him, grinning with her hands on her hips, and waited for a good four or five seconds before giving him an answer.
“No.”
It wasn’t the answer he was expecting.
“What do you mean no?” he said, not believing what he was hearing.
“I don’t want to set you free just yet,” she said. “I have a better idea.”
“Jill!”
Jill made her way around to his back and taking hold of his shoulders, she lowered Barry and the chair to which he was fastened onto the floor so that his legs were sticking up in the air. The limbs that bound him made no move other than to tighten; he let out a curse but Jill tittered and ignored him.
“This isn’t funny Jill! Let me go!”
“Not funny?” she said. “But I guarantee soon you will be giggling like a little girl. Hee hee.”
Barry cursed again but could bring himself to be truly angry at her, even when she moved to her front and unfastened the laces of his boots. Jill tugged them from his feet and threw them clear, and she kept her eyes locked on Barry all the while. He saw the childish amusement in his face.
“Please don’t do this!” Barry said. “We’re friends, right?”
Jill nodded. “Of course we are friends Barry, so think of this as a gift.”
“A gift?!”
Jill made no answer to him but started to slowly roll the socks off each of his feet until both of his feet were bare.
“Jill…”
“Save your breath,” she said. “I’ll be back when I have found the others. Until then try not to pass out.”
“But you can’t leave me here!”
“Why?”
“Because…”
“Because you don’t want to have the plant tickling your feet?” There was pure mischief in her voice when she said those words. “Is that it?”
Barry sighed. “Damn you Jill…”
Jill reached behind her and gently placed the feathery fronds of the red plant onto the soles of his feet. She withdrew her hands and waited for a few seconds before the fronds started to writhe and brush over his skin. Jill grinned and put her chin in her hands, smiling sweetly as the feeling of being tickled started to touch Barry’s features. He smirked and immediately tried to swallow it down. He failed.
“Does it tickle Barry?” she asked. “Does it tickle on your toes?”
It only took a couple of seconds before Barry started giggling, spitting and giggling through gritted teeth, as the feathery plant tickled between his toes. He felt every little move they made, sliding up and down the tops of his feet, brushing along his arches and making very delicate sweeps under his toes. It was torturous!
“Come on Barry,” she teased. “Let me hear you giggle.”
Jill loved watching as the expression on her friend’s face as the foot tickling slowly but certainly overwhelmed him. She put her face close to the plant as it tickled him, watching it torture him with its fronds. It was a huge thrill, made all the sweeter by the fact in less than a dozen seconds Barry had succumbed totally to convulsions of tickled laughter.
“Bwaahaahaahaa! Eeeeheeeheeheehee! Stoppit! Ahhahaaheee! It tickles! Nyaahaahaa no more!”
Jill rose to her feet and after planting a kiss on his forehead, made her way to the doorway. She took one last look at him before making her way out of the room…

In her search for Chris ad Wesker, Jill had more than a little time to reflect on current events. Or more importantly, how she had reacted to those situations and the odd way it had made her feel.
Having discovered Rebecca and Barry being tickled by the T-Virus plant that riddled the house, not only had she left them to their giggles and laughter but also she had felt more than a little happy to do so. She didn’t know why she had done what she had – she could have easily rescued them and they could have been with her now helping her search. So why had she left them? Was it that she didn’t care? No, that couldn’t be it. If they had been under attack she would have saved them without hesitation. Yet, she corrected herself, it wasn’t attacking them. It was tickling them.
“Could that be it?” she asked of herself. “Could it be because of the tickling?”
As she thought back on it, it made Jill smile. Rebecca had looked so cute all wrapped up and having her feet tickled. Jill giggled just thinking about it. Perhaps the reason she didn’t leap in all guns blazing was down to the fact that so long as it was just tickling them her team wasn’t really in danger. That could be it, she reasoned.
No, there was something more to it. Her thoughts now moved back to Barry and what she had done to him. Jill had effectively rescued him by pulling the fronds away so they could speak. All she had to do was cut the limbs off of him. But instead of doing that, once she had got the information she needed she took off his socks and shoes and put the fronds so they would tickle his feet. In fact the only reason Barry was being tickled right now is because Jill had engineered it.
As Jill moved through the house she started to wonder if somewhere deep down she wanted her friends to be tickled? That thought made her tingle. Curious, she thought. Was it a power thing? Or did it give a thrill pleasure to see her team helplessly having their feet tickled?
She wondered…

Shortly after Jill came across Chris and Wesker.
Chris was tied to a dinner table directly in front of the door as she entered the room. He was laughing hysterically and battling against the ropes; a pair of zombies were tickling the soles of his feet with soft looking feathers. Jill tittered at the sounds Chris was making and noted with interest the odd placid look on the zombies’ faces. In fact one of them even appeared to be smiling.
“Eeeheeheehaahaahaahaahahaha! C’mon guys! Hoohooheehaahahaha! Quit it! Quit he hahahaha! Quit tickling me! Nyaahahahahahahaha!
Turning to her left she saw Wesker standing in the far corner with his back pressed against the wall. The floor in front of him had collapsed, trapping him there, while thick vines rose in search of him. He kicked them away. Jill edged closer and looked down to the hole in the floor; there was a huge nest of tentacles and vines writhing expectantly.
“Jill,” said Wesker seeing her for the first time. “You made it! Thank god. I thought I was the only one.”
“They got Chris too I see,” she said.
“Yeah,” said Wesker. “We got separated when the floor collapsed. I couldn’t help him.”
“Tough luck on Chris,” she said. “Getting his feet tickled like that.”
Jill turned and looked over to see Chris who was still screaming and thrashing hysterically under the feathering the zombies were giving him. He was flushed and sweating, on the point of crying in fact. At least they still how to tickle, she thought in amusement as she watched the zombies flick the feathers expertly up and down the soles of his feet, across his toes and back down his arches. Odd, she thought, that they should remember how to tickle rather than anything else.
Then suddenly it hit her. “Ropes,” she said.
“What?” asked Wesker.
“Chris has been tied up with ropes.”
Wesker frowned a little. “So?”
“I didn’t think Zombies knew how to tie ropes; in fact I don’t think they even know what a knot is.”
Wesker shrugged. “I would never have figured on them tickling people either, but here we are. What difference does it make?”
“None, I guess.”
Jill turned back to face Wesker. “Can you jump across?”
“I haven’t tried,” he said. “In case one of those things snags my legs in mid air.”
At that moment a tremor shook the room; the ceiling above them one of the wooden beams slipped down a little. The floor beneath Wesker gave way and the squad leader was forced to make a last minute jump to escape. He managed to get a hold of the wooden beam and clung to it, dangling helplessly over the writhing mass of vines and fronds in the pit below.
Recovering a little, Jill moved back over to the edge. “Swing your legs over!” she said.
“What?!”
“Swing your legs over.”
Without giving it a second thought Wesker started to swing himself over the pit, inching his legs closer to Jill with each passing second. After four or so passes Jill reached out and caught his legs but held them only long enough to severe his boot laces with her knife, then she let him go. With a cry Wesker swung back over the pit and his boots dropped from his feet, landing in the mass of vines. Excited by this new movement thin tendrils rose up and starting tugging at Wesker’s socks.
“Jeezuz Jill,” cried Wesker. “What are you playing at?”
“You tied Chris to that table,” she said. “You tied him up and left him there so the zombies would tickle his feet while you escaped. I’m right aren’t I? I bet you were on your way out when the room shook and the floor collapsed, cutting you off. Tell me I’m right.”
“Yes, you’re right!” he yelled, lifting his legs up from the questing vines.
“Good,” said Jill. “I thought so.”
“Now what?” he asked.
“Don’t worry,” she said. “I’m not angry.”
“Really?” Wesker seemed doubtful. “So will you help me out of here?”
“Sure thing,” she said. “Swing over and this time I’ll make sure to do it properly.”
“I don’t believe you!”
“Do you have a choice?” she asked. “My guess would be that your arms are getting pretty tired by now.”
“Okay,” he said. “But you will have to grab me.”
Jill nodded.
Shaking his head reluctantly Wesker began swing his legs back and forth once more. Inch by inch his legs got closer and closer and Jill shouldered her weapon, making the moves as if she was going to catch him. When Wesker felt he was getting enough swing he let go and sailed towards Jill, who took a very sudden and big step backwards. With a cry Wesker fell, clutching at the wooden boards.
“Jill!”
“Don’t be mad,” she said with a giggle. “Soon you’ll be in a happier place.”
“You promised!”
“You deserve this Wesker,” she said. “After what you did to Chris, its what you deserve. Besides it is only a bit of feet tickling. Not going to kill you. And besides, just look at Chris…”
She turned to look at Chris and the two zombies who were dutifully brushing their feathers up and down his feet. The tickling was making Chris cry tears of laughter and he looked to be in a maddened state of hysterics, rendered utterly helpless by the tickling of his toes.
Jill listened to him laugh and imagined how the rest of her team would be doing the same thing, all snug and cosy while the plants tickled their feet. It put a smug smile on her face, thinking of how she was playing a small part in this merriment.
“Jill, please, pull me up!”
“Uh huh,” she said and wagged a finger at him. “You’re going to get a taste of it Wesker.”
“Why?”
Jill gave it a few seconds thought before answering. In truth the only reason she didn’t help Wesker was because she wanted him to have the same tickling dose as Barry and Becca. Also, the whole betraying Chris was a suitable crime for extended foot tickling. It was only right.
“Because I say so,” she said. “All the others are having their feet tickled Wesker, it is only fair that you have a go too.”
“But what about you?”
Jill just shrugged.
“Jill!”
Jill watched tentacles rise from the pit and coil around Wesker’s legs and arms. In seconds it had lifted him from the edge and held him above the pit, quite helplessly. As he flailed, the plant worked quickly to rip his socks to pieces leaving him barefoot. She smiled and waved at Wesker as the plant quickly exploited his barefeet, sending a dozen feather-like fronds that starting brushing and scraping the soles of his feet. The second he felt them on his feet and between his toes, Wesker’s shouting stopped.
“Koochi koochi koo…” she tittered.
The plant was quick and efficient in getting the first ticklish noise from Wesker. At first there were only a few strangled giggles and snorted attempts to hold back the laughter but the fronds were expertly drawn back and forth between his toes; sliding over the tops of his feet and down his arches. It was delivering an expert tickle. It was only a matter of seconds before Wesker could no longer hold back and he burst into explosive laughter.
“Nyaaaahaahaahaahooooheeeheeeheehahahahaaaaahaa!Jill!Ahhhahahahaahaha! hahaheehee! Hahahahaha! Make it stop. Pleaseeheehehahahaha!
“Maddening, isn’t it?” she said, grinning victoriously. “Especially between the toes.”
“Heheheheheeheehooheehelp me! Eeeheehehaahaahahhooohahahehee!”
Jill shook her head. “No not this time,” she said. “I think its time you had a bit of tickle time. Don’t worry though, I’ll come back for you once I have figured out how best to contain this thing. In the mean time, have a giggle on me.”
“Jill!”
Without another word and waving to Wesker and Chris, Jill turned and left the pair of them to their ticklish torments…

Jill was feeling very pleased with herself as she made her way back through the house, backtracking her original route and being extra careful to not walk into any of the expecting vines. Things couldn’t have gone much better even if she had planned it. She smiled to herself as she walked, thinking of the predicaments she left each of her teammates in. She could still see each and every one of them all tied up and having their toes tickled by the plant; in fact even in this hallway she could them laughing.
As she mulled them over, listening to the howls as cries in the distant rooms, she quickly decided that she had no regrets about what she had done. In fact, if she ever had the chance to do so, she would do it again in a heartbeat. There was something about leaving them to have their feet tickled that made her feel all warm inside; plus there was also the added satisfaction of having power over them in a way that was not dangerous but at the same time a little apprehensive.
Though there was the question as to how long she should wait before rescuing them. At first she had toyed with the idea of leaving them there for a day or so but that might actually harm them and she had no wish to do that. In the end she settled for a couple of hours. That would be enough time for them to get a thorough tickling and give her time to think of a plan. She was sure that once they were free her team would not be angry at her – well, not that much.
Suddenly she came to a corridor that had dozens of holes in the floor. She stopped and frowned, thinking that the corridor hadn’t been this bad on the way here. In the background she could still here her team crying with helpless laughter. Nothing seemed to be moving, so she started moving slowly down the corridor, avoiding all of the holes as best she could. She took the shotgun off of her shoulder just in case.
When she was half way down the corridor a closed door at the other end shattered and two zombies appeared, moaning and reaching out with rotten hands. They started to shuffle towards her. Jill froze, unsure if they wanted to eat her or tickle her.
Quite unexpectedly the zombies broke into a mad dash and Jill staggered back in surprise, only to catch her heel on one of the holes in the floor. She fell backwards, dropping her gun and ended up in a sprawl on the floor. As she lay stunned green vines shot up through holes in the floor, looped around her ankles and then knotted together, pinning her legs in place.
“What the hell?”
Jill yanked away with her legs but could not get them free of the vines. She shivered as electric anticipation shot up her spine; she knew what was coming and with the rest of her team incapacitated there would be no one to help her. Panic rose and she reached across for her weapon but it was quickly knocked out of reach by other vines rising from beneath her. She looked back to see the zombies reach her and after slumping to the floor, they started tearing at the laces of her boots.
“No! The others need rescuing! Tickle them not me!”
Her complaints and pleas went on deaf ears as the zombies, as is their wont, paid her no attention. They ripped the boots off of her feet and then with more delicacy set about peeling her socks away as well. Jill felt her limbs tingle. Only a matter of seconds separated her from having her feet tickled. Her fate was sealed when a zombie hand rose from a hole brandishing a feather and even though it was blind, it tilted towards her feet.
“Not the feet, please not the feet…”
Jill watched helplessly as the two zombies shuffled away with her boots. Meanwhile the zombie hand with the feather was joined by another vine that had feather fronds flowering from its tip. Jill shuddered but knew there was no escape. As one they started to brush, scrape and otherwise tickle the trapped soles of her barefeet.
“Ngggnnmmnyaahaahahahahahaa! Haaheeeheeeheehoooheeheehhaaaha! Yes, oh yes! Yeaahaahahahahahahahheeehehehehehehehhooohoohohheehhaahehee!”
Jill screamed with laughter as the feather and fronds expertly tickled her feet but even though she felt as if it would kill her, and that her friends would probably remain trapped, she wasn’t too upset to see her boots vanish.
After all, it was only tickling her feet. How bad could it be?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back