• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PULP TICKLES: Harsh Words, Harsh Punishment *New 05/08/06

MTJpub

Verified
PULP TICKLES

HARSH WORDS, HARSH PUNISHMENT

Ace reporter “Mandi Morgan" has written one too many articles bad mouthing crime boss Scanlin. In a fit of rage he orders his goons to pick her up and bring her to his hideout in the city’s warehouse district. Once in his clutches Miss Morgan quickly learns the full extent of her ticklish predicament as Scanlin enlightens her to his torturous method of dealing with unruly dames.

“Harsh Words, Harsh Punishment” will delight it’s readers with underarm tickling, rib tickling, belly tickling, sole tickling, and breast tickling action!

10 Full Color Pages
40+ Comic Panels
m/f & f/f tickling
E-Mail delivery
jpeg format

Ordering & Product Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/PulpTickles.html

Please note: Cover art for Harsh Words, Harsh Punishment and the Mandi Morgan Pinup from Pulp Tickles Anthology below...

Attachments

• PTA1_Pinup4.jpg
    PTA1_Pinup4.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 317
This was great! I've always preferred art that goes after a variety of tickle targets, and this delivers. The collarbone and neck are targets rarely seen, and there can never truly be enough breast tickling. :)

Regardless, I think this is the best of the Pulp series. Excellent work; the art is great, the premise is good, and there's an ample amount of tickling. I'm happy to see breast tickling featured, they're a natural target that doesn't seem to get enough attention.

It's hardly a complaint, but I would have liked to have seen more forshadowing at the end about what additional tickling awaits Mandi now. Either way, keep up the good work!

Cool book. I liked Vellicatrices Unlimited but for me it was overly focused on feet so I am pleased to see all sorts of targets under fire in the Pulp Tickles series.

Two thumbs up! :)

Many thanks folks,

This is the turn we're taking with the rest of the pulp series. Dr. D and I feel we've hit our stride with this one. I'm having a lot more freedom with the story since I'm also the writer, colorist, letterer. Although I'm mainly a foot person, I know there is a need for more upperbody stuff out there. Believe me I'm also keeping that in mind with the Adventures in time book. As of now ther aren't any plans on doing topless shots in that book. Although I'm writing that series as well, it's an area FTKL would like to avoid, and I respect that.
Up next for DR. D and I will be the next pulp book with Cheyenne Hall, our Western Marshall. Lots of native American tortures in that one.
As for forshadowing the future tortures in the reporter issue; all I can say is it's tough to hold the action to ten pages. With our schedules, 10 pages is the limit per issue. We try to cram as much in those pages as we can.

I'm really happy you like the latest issue.

BZ Tickler

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back