• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first storie, completed. F/F FM/F

TravlZeus2002

TMF Expert
A Gift for Tiffany

Tiffany's 18th birthday was coming up and to celebrate I was going to get her a big present. I posted an add on an adult website looking for women who wanted to tickle an 18 year old girl. I got a lot of hits at first, but then I got even more hits when I posted a picture of her in her bikini. She was a beautiful girl, round cute face, long black hair, 5'5" with large firm breasts. I chatted with a lot of girls over the internet and finally narrowed it down to 2. They were both very eager to get their hands on my girlfriend then I asked them the final question. " Do either of you girls want to be tickled by Tiffany?" and they both answered simultaneously, " No I'm way to ticklish." With that answer I had to rely on something else to choose. So I picked the one that looked like a professional Dominatrix, Kelly. She was 6'1" 135 pounds and looked like she could kick my ass. She had amazingly long legs and big feet. We set up a date, the night of Tiffany's birthday and then I waited impatiently for that night to come. Everything went perfectly I went to Tiffany's birthday party with the rest of her friends, none of which new what was going to happen in just a few hours. I brought Tiffany back to my place where I had a King sized 4 post bed. I set up all the bondage that would be needed. I tied lengths of rope to each of the 4 posts on the bed and layed out 4 leather cuffs, one for each ankle and wrist. Kelly showed up a little early while Tiffany was making a few drinks. I had some scotch while Tiffany and Kelly each had a fuzzy navel. Half way through the drinks Kelly asked to see the room where she would be torchering Tiffany tonight. Tiffany took her hand and led her to the bedroom. I stayed behind to finish my drink. A few moments later I heard shrieks of laughter that could only be coming from Tiffany. After a few minutes of uncontrollable laughter I walked into the bedroom to find Kelly on top of Tiffany, Tiffany in only her panties and Kelly tickling Tiffany's ribs with unbridled passion in her eyes, exactly what I was hoping for. Tiffany screamed out "Help MEEEEEEEE". and I said OK and walked over to the bed. I grabbed Tiffany's arms and pulled them over her head. Kelly got up and went to each corner cuffing Tiffany's wrists to the lengths of rope and then did the same to her ankles. Tiffany was in shock. She couldn't understand what was happening so I explained it to her. " I decided to go another way with the whole, whose gonna be tickled thing." I said. " We were gonna tickle her you asshole". "I know," I said ", but I've been wanting to tickle you for the past 2 years. Kelly, she's yours for the next couple hours." "Hours?" Tiffany screamed. I ignored her pleas for release and sat down in a chair in the corner of the bedroom where I had a great view. Tiffany was now tied spread eagle to the bed wearing only a small pair of white cotton panties. Kelly moved from the foot of the bed to the side then climbed onto the bead and straddled Tiffany's waste. " You have beautiful nipples" Kelly cooed into Tiffany's ear. "And you must be enjoying this because they are already hard." Before Tiffany could say anything Kelly was already running her fingernails around Tiffany's bellybutton. Tiffany began to giggle louder and louder as Kelly scratched and scratched her stomach and pinched her sides. Tiffany turned to outright laughter as Kelly started to tickle Tiffany's ribs and underarms with glee. Kelly was practically laying on top of Tiffany as she danced her fingers in Tiffany's open and vulnerable underarms. It was like this for about an hour. Tiffany was screaming and crying in ticklish agony. Kelly looked like she was enjoying tickling Tiffany as much as I was enjoying watching her do it. I got up and walked over to the bed when I saw that Tiffany's body was enjoying the torment even if Tiffany was not. Her panties had a large wet spot right in the center. Kelly, who was still straddling Tiffany turned around and saw what I was looking at. She reached around with one hand, while still tickling one underarm with the other, and plunged into Tiffany's panties and pinched her clit making Tiffany gasp and then let out a loud moan amidst her laughter. I went over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of scissors, went to the bed and cut off Tiffany's panties, throughing them to the floor. I layed on the bed with my head between Tiffany's legs. Kelly had gone back to tickling both of Tiffany's underarms and Tiffany had gone back to outright screaming and falling into fits of silent laughter, she had no idea how I was about to add to her agony.I placed my lips around Tiffany's clit and began to suck, at the same time I reached down and began tickling both her bound feet. Tiffany didn't know what to do. One second she was laughing the next she was gasping the next she was just crying from the over stimulation. Kelly and I continued this assault on Tiffany's body for about 15 minutes until Tiffany erupted into the most violent orgasm I had ever seen.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back