• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm proud of this one...

Redmage

1st Level Black Feather
Well, OK, I'm not proud of the title. I don't think I've EVER called myself "the Rope Master." My only defense is that I didn't pick it.

But the video itself looks to be cool. I wasn't sure how it'd turn out, and I haven't seen the whole video myself yet. Still, I like the sample clip, and it was a blast to work with Paradise Visions.

If you like it too, then read more, and send Renee money!

!

Freakin' fantastic! Man, what a day you must of had at the office lol! Great video.

man that looks like fun!!!thanks for the clip!!!!

:firedevil

Sweeeeeeet!

Awesome man! Bet that was fun? What was it like to do a video for them?
..lucky bastard. :dogpile:

Mimi said:
Need I say more?! :redheart:
You're very sweet. :xpulcy:

Alchemy, Sparky, and Aachen, it was a lot of fun. Tiring, but fun. I flew down on a Friday night (and let's not go into the joys of getting from San Diego Airport to the hotel at midnight), then Saturday and Sunday were all about shooting. Eight models in two days! There's a second video from that shoot due out in a couple of months.

I'd gone down there with several planned ties, but most of them went out the window or had to be modified substantially for various reasons once I was there. That's the way it often is with a bondage shoot, so I more or less expected it - my "plans" were really more like suggestions to the back of my brain. ;) Still, the upshot was that most of what I did was spur of the moment: adapt whatever you were thinking of doing or come up with something different right now, because the model's on the clock and we've got a schedule to keep!

In spite of the hectic pace though, when I flew back on Sunday night I was pretty jazzed. If there's any other job that will let a person have that much fun on a weekend, I can't think of it.

you came down to san diego red mage? you should have let me know and you could have met me and my gf! we would have made time for you! aww! i feel bad that i didnt get to meet you! damn! :rant:

jay jay said:
you came down to san diego red mage? you should have let me know and you could have met me and my gf! we would have made time for you! aww! i feel bad that i didnt get to meet you! damn! :rant:
Yeah, me too. But understand this was back in the fall of last year. I didn't know about you then. Just bad timing.

You are very lucky to have worked with them, thank you for posting, the clip was sexy.

Redmage, you rock! That vid looks sweet. I haven't bought from PV in a long time, but I may have to put this one on my list to buy.

hot damn, the bondage was super fantastic.. especially the last one, the hogtie.. also the girl lying face up on the ground, loved the rope work in that one.. great job.

isabeau

Redmage said:
Yeah, me too. But understand this was back in the fall of last year. I didn't know about you then. Just bad timing.

i see! i forgot it takes that long before the vid comes out! lol! sorry about that! well looking forward to see you whenever ur in town give me a shout! :happyfloa

i was just thinking...look at that fat sadistic bastard torturing those poor helpless girls with his fat little piglet fingers!
and it's YOU!
great clip! especially like the first part...you so casually and relentlessly tickle her bare sole with...a straw? she's besides herself but she's tied so securely, all she can do is move her hands and other foot a bit!
and of course the last part...AHHHH. so erotic!!

isabeau said:
hot damn, the bondage was super fantastic.. especially the last one, the hogtie.. also the girl lying face up on the ground, loved the rope work in that one.. great job.
The spreadeagle on the floor was one of those "make it up as I go along" ties. I wanted to do a spreadeagle at some point, but beds are overdone and there wasn't any other flat surface large enough. Then I saw the living room floor, and the couch, and wheels started turning.

knismo said:
Excellent shibari, Redmage.
Thanks very much. You don't often see that sort of thing in a tickling film, so I wanted to give it a try.

Why does it seem like most of the models in the tickling videos look like they are acting ticklish? Why does it also seem like most of the models in the tickling videos who are doing the tickling look like they do not know how to tickle? I am surprised to see how many members here (on a TICKLING website) that are fooled by this nonsense that is supposedly called tickling. TicklingParadise, while having attractive looking women as models, is one of the worst tickling companies!

Stugots said:
Why does it seem like most of the models in the tickling videos look like they are acting ticklish? Why does it also seem like most of the models in the tickling videos who are doing the tickling look like they do not know how to tickle? I am surprised to see how many members here (on a TICKLING website) that are fooled by this nonsense that is supposedly called tickling. TicklingParadise, while having attractive looking women as models, is one of the worst tickling companies!

Don't know about the most, but some seem to be very legit. Brittany is very ticklish. Seems slow consistant strokes on her tender areas do the trick.She also has very sensivtive pits. Erin comes across as being ticklish in a sexual way. I dig her because she loves to suck toes which I enjoy with a passion. Anyway ,I envy Redmage, more power to you. More please. :p

I'm not sure what's up with the sample clip. If I find out I'll let you know.

redmage, you are a man of men...i hope to have that kind of prestige one day. the bondage, though improved, looks very good. and those models...rowrr. i will be getting this video very soon. plus, it'll help my girl get more insight on your talents.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back