• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ON THE RACK II : Kyle Bax and Jennifer O Dell

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
ON THE RACK II : Kyle Bax and Jennifer O Dell

I hope you like it adventure girl!!!.

This story contains explicit sex

Both Kyle and Jennifer entered the castle, they were trembling from cold and were wet literally from head to toe. After a hot shower, both celebrities and the hosts were relaxing in front of a huge fireplace enjoying a glass of excellent cognac.

-“ You really saved us tonight, our car is broken and the night is terrible, thank you so much!” said Jennifer.

-“It s our pleasure ladies” answered Pierre and added:- “ Today is a great day for our castle, this morning Mila Jojovich and Kate Moss came to our castle and now you, its an honor and a pleasure…..besides we need advertising or else we ll have to close this venerable castle”

-“ Oh that would be terrible! Said Kyle How can we help you? We really want to…”

-“ Really?” said Stephanie. The red haired woman was obviously tantalized by Kyle s beauty and couldn’t take her eyes away from her.

-“Sure, we can help you advertise this castle” said Jennifer

-“Thank you very much ladies….I have an idea, but… would you let us take pictures of you “testing” our torture instruments?” said an apparently embarrassed Pierre.

-“ Of course” said the women joyfully.

Both celebrities were led to the dungeons, they looked fantastic in their new costumes: wenches outfits, their feet wearing leather thongs. Gently Stephanie stretched Kyle on the torture rack while Pierre suspended Jennifer sexy body from four chains attached to the ceiling.

-“ Welcome to the castle BITCHES!” said Pierre seriously.

-“ Hey mister, don’t be so rude…” answered Jennifer but was interrupted by Stephanie who pulled her hair and ordered: “ HE SAID SHUT UP ! WITCH!!!”

-“ Stop this joke and let us go or I……”

-“ Or what? you WHORE!” said Pierre and added: –“ Confess your sins witches or else….”

-“ Kyle these guys are nuts what can we do ?” said Jennifer almost crying.

-“ Nuts ?” “ You ll see!!!!” said Stephanie spinning the wheel stretching Kyle on the rack.

-“ Your last chance witches…confess your sins!!!!!!” ordered Pierre and as nobody answered said: -“ Stephanie! Begin with the torture”

-“ Yes master” answered the cruel red hair.

Stephanie climbed over Kyle stretched body and after watching her excited began slowly to caress and tickle the smooth skin of her armpits.

-“ STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! PPLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” yelled the ticklish victim.

Pleased with the effect of her treatment Stephanie placed her hands a few inches away from the armpits and smiling began to wave them while saying : KOOOOTCHEEEE KOOOOOTCHEEEEEEE!!!!!!! IM COOOOOMIIIIIINNNNNNNG!!!!!!!! And stroked again.

-“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! STOOOOPPP !! PLEEEEASEEEE NOOOOO!!!!”

Jennifer observed terrorized her friends ordeal, she watched as Stephanie tormented the sexy upper body, tickling the ribcage, licking and sucking the small perfect nipples, caressing the navel…..this lasted 30 minutes and the victim was exhausted, finally Pierre ordered: -“ THE FEET!!!!”

-“ NOT MY FEET PLEASE!!! ILL DIE IF YOU TICKLE MY FEEET !! HAVE MERCY !! FOR GOD S SAKE I BEG YOU PLEASE NOT MY FEEEEEETTT!!!”

Excited Stephanie removed the thongs from Kyle s feet and stared at them fascinated with their perfection. –“ Oh Kyle, your feet are simply perfect!!!, look Pierre, look at her soles, they are so soft and smooth…..not even a flaw, not even a slightly calloused heel”

-“ You are absolutely right Stephanie…they look so soft and ticklish she must wear sneakers all day to have such tender soles…..tickle her VERY VERY SLOW!!!!!

Stephanie just blow the pale soles and Kyle twisted her feet wiggling and spreading her toes trying to escape from their terrible fate, now the red haired tormentor used her fingertips, not her nails to caress the hyper sensitive high arches…..the effect was devastating:

-“ AHAHAHHAAHHAHAH NOOOOOOO!!!!!! ITS TORTURE NOOOOO DON’T TICKLE MY FEEEEEEEEEEETTT HAVE MERCY PLEASE STEPHANIE HAVE MERCY WITH MY POOOR FEEEEEEEEEEETTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!”

But Stephanie was far from merciful, in fact she tortured her feet relentlessly, viciously excited as hell…she used her gifted tongue to tickle the tasty toes while her sharp fingernails worked on the soles… she nibbled the round pink heels…while applying her favorite torture the red hair came to several orgasms.

Once broken Kyle continued with a silent laugh, sobbing begging, and when both Pierre and Stephanie started to caress her sex she felt relief, the torture was over….she relaxed and came to a beautiful orgasm as the skilled hands and mouths worked all over her sweaty body.

Jennifer observed excited the whole treatment, and now she knew it was her turn… she was ticklish and was used to gentle tickling, but this was non consensual and although wet, she was frightened, specially when Pierre gagged and blindfolded her.

-“Suspended, gagged and blindfolded, I learned it from a beautiful dominatrix , her name is Mistress Mia and she explained this method in detail….you can read it from the TMF” said Stephanie

-“ Sure” said Pierre - “ you never now when and where the strikes are coming….you ll try to guess…to anticipate….but is useless”

When her ticklish soles experienced the horrible tickling, when her sexy toes were utterly licked and sucked and when the harder skin of her heels was viciously bitted, Jennifer could not imagine that her tormentor was her friend Kyle. The former victim was usually shy, timid, but having experienced complete humiliation she became a cruel sadistic torturer, she tried to submit her friends exposed soles to the same sensations experienced by hers….she did it slowly excited, she felt powerful…OH it was great!!”

The suspended prisoner screamed begging for mercy, trying in vain to anticipate the tickling, twisting her helpless body….it was a beautiful sight, her sexy voluptuous body the tense muscles, the sweat. Without saying a word Pierre began to tickle the back of her knees and calves and suddenly he stopped………………..after four long minutes Kyle and Stephanie returned to the feet and tortured the sexy soles, running sharp fingernails through the inviting wrinkles and lines.

-“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!! STTTOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!! HAHAHAHA!!!”

Now Stephanie stood behind her victim and smoothly ran her fingertip from the lower back up to the neck all through the spine. The effect was a loud scream: -“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASSEEEEEE !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! STOOOOOPPP !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHH!!! STOOOOOOOOOPPP !!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! MERCYYYYYY !!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

The sexy upper body was so ticklish that the tormentors decided to continue relentlessly. Pierre and Stephanie showed their expertise, his three day beard was rubbed on her lower back, the red hair used her tongue to explore the erected nipples ticklishness while her hands caressed the full heavy breasts

As her armpits were utterly tormented Jennifer began to feel strong contractions in her wet pussy…it was her first orgasm as a victim…maybe, she thought I am a little masochist.

Stephanie put her head between the suspended victim s legs and started to lick and suck the warm pussy, delighted with the sensitive clit and smooth inviting lips….. Pierre tired from his previous six orgasms with Mila and Kate sodomized the tiny helpless ass and came exhausted.

He watched delighted how the three women continued and continued to explode in wonderful orgasms again and again.. ……….

Stephanie removed the gags and saw the lust in Jennifer eyes, she heard surprised and excited when her victim asked:-“ Please Stephanie don’t stop I beg you tickle me and please hurt me a little, I NEED TO FEEL A LITTLE PAIN!!!!”

-“ A little pain? Really?” answered the surprised re hair and added “ Do you like bastinado?

-“ YEEEESS PLEEEEASEEE!!! Begged Jennifer.

Stephanie produced a stick, a flexible piece of wood four feet in length and almost an inch in thickness, she waved it in front of the helpless soles…. When she stroked the balls of the victims soles she saw as Jennifer experienced a great orgasm, her face showing her pleasure:-“ I love you Stephanie I ll be your slave forever….”

I like it!

the reference to the tmf is really nice!
great story as usual!

On The Rack 2

:p Another great tale Diego! Would love to be the inquisitor in the Rack chamber!!

Thanks

Thank you all for your comments.
As my natural language is spanish, sometimes my lack of vocabulary is evident, anyway I ll keep trying to improve

Thanks

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back