• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The saddest man in America!

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
Hello there! I'm, Timothy Turner, the saddest man in America! I'm 29 and I still have fairy godparents! Yes, I'm tragic! Useless with women, stuck in my depressing stockbroking job without any chance of moving up to the Singapore Division, having to take care of my now disabled parents and dealing with idiotic Mr. Crocker, my elementary school teacher who still bothers me from time to time. I also hold the record for longest time ever to have fairy godparents. However there is one benefit to fairy godparents still being here, other than their constant company (which is cool, because they are such good friends). And that my darker wishes come with very little consequences.

My old nemesis Vicki has not been seen for about 13 years! That of course is because of my fairy godparents. Whenever I enter my apartment, I got straight for the lever, to remind me that some people's lives are worse. Vicki thanks to my fairy godparents has gotten extremely hot. This does her no good whatsoever of course, since she is bound in my dungeon. It bares a striking resembling to the one in her room, except there are no instruments of torture.... well not the ones that cause pain anyway. The clone of my primary school sweetheart Trixi continues to torture her with feathers. Yes people, I am a tickle freak! Which often makes Wanda very nervous. Of course, I enjoy watching this quite a bit.

Now surely you are wondering the fabled rules would intervene to save Vicki. Interestingly when I was 12, Vicki tried to murder the Fairy Ruler Jurgen Van Strangle who I had to save. In return I got more exemptions from the Rule than any other kid has ever received. Which I might add I was due for. So Vicki gets more gorgeous and laughs harder every night for 13 years. Naturally her parents or her now sensational looking sister Melissa (once called Tootie) have no interest in finding her. Their family members' evil member gone, they were free to be themselves.

Now I shall leave the first person narrative and the magical computer will record everything in the third person. The omniticence of the computer ensures that all thoughts and knowledge of the characters is true! Enjoy!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Vicki as the naked clone of Trixi (looking about 19!!!!!!!!!!!!) tickled her underarms. Vicki's eyes had long since been little more than pretty appendages, so she could never tell what was coming. And the only things she could hear was the taunting. 13 years without an orgasm left Vicki perpetually wet. The agony was beyong anything that coul be expressed. No sex, no water, no food, it was like dying many times over. And the tickling always got worse. The magic ensured that despite the fact every part of her body ached, the laughter continued uninterrupted. She was in perpetual agony all the time. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she cried. Her mind had long since lost conscious thought. She just endured, over and over and over, no mercy! The Trixi clone have spent so many years tickling her always knew where and how and the best ways of extracting torment. And the best part was she was never wrong. The Trixi clone dug deep into Vicki's hollows causing tears and cries of laughter from Vicki. Vicki had long since lost all vocabulary. Laughing was all she was capable of doing. That and urinating. Her bladder should have exploding many times. Instead she was always wet and peeing. Had she conscious thought she would be in shame.

Timmy Turner watched the torment, licking his lips as the shapely behind of Trixi wiggled in front of him. His wish later would came as no surprise. Wanda hated everything about this. This side of Timmy Turner was one she hated. How could the boy she knew for so long have became this monster. Cosmo seemed to relish Vicki's pain and it made Cosmo appear terrifying. Worse of all it gave him ideas! Terrible ones! And Wanda had learnt long ago, Timmy's dark side was not one to be trifled with.

The fingers danced from underarms to ribcage at great speed. And the shrieks, cries, howls, screams and yells continued at equal velocity. The Trixie clone was really working nicely. "Wanda!" suddenly spoke Timmy. "Yes, sport?" asked Wanda a little apprehensive. "Make another Trixi clone to torture the bitch!" he wished. "Are you sure, Timmy?" inquired Wanda, hoping for the negative. "I wish that another naked Trixi clone was tickling Vicki!" he replied. Both magical faeries wand grew bright and a second was tickling Vicki's soles from underneath. She deliberately spread her legs open. Timmy grinned. "That was a good wish!" he grinned, suddenly pushing a button. A drink appeared. "For you, Wanda!" declared TImmy. "THank you, sport!" thanked Wanda, glad it was something nice. Even TImmy's dark side was considerate. "ANd For you too, Cosmo!" added Timmy as Cosmo looked most put out. "Thank you, Timmy!" smirked Cosmo as he drank his drink. The way Cosmo looked so depraved and exicted shook Wanda. This was not something he should ever see. Still he used his tongue more these days and Wanda always felt this was his greatest strength.

Vicki's laughter rose and Timmy smiled. The misery Vicki was undergoing brought him nothing but joy. The years of humiliation, of suffering, of degradation were made right as the naked former babysitter laughed her guts out. Some part of him wished that Melissa could see this. But she was in Milan as a supermodel. He wished he could have had her... still that's life. The clone tickling her ribcage started to blow raspberries on the belly, which only increasing the laughter. "Vicki, Vicki, you're so tickly!" sang the arch scratching clone who kept her legs spread open. It was a clear imitation of Timmy's friend Music Producer Chip Skylark back in his singing days.

Okay.... well we know this is short but we want this to be short!
The End
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Derrick... you got what you wanted! But we have no intention of writing another OddParents mostly because we don't really like the idea! We prefer Teen Titans, Ranma 1/2, Kim Possible, Drawn Together and the like!

This was very good for a short story, i would love to read some kim possible stuff by you two.

you 2 are great con you do a totallyspies story of the 3 being interrogate for imformation

Kool Story

that one is pretty good i like reading about jinx getting tickled.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back