• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Difficult Trip, Home Relief, And, Vehicle For Frustration? Tickling F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys left for their next road trip. Their first stop was New York, where they were despised, and which was a city they loathed playing in. Everywhere they went at Shea Stadium, they saw signs with big thumbs down, which said:" Tickle This, Losers". Inevitably, the fans enjoyed taunting the Good Guys every chance they got.
Things didnt go any better on the field for the Paradise Islanders during their stay in New York. They had leads in all three games of the midweek series, eventually coming away with only one win, as they blew a five run lead, and lost in extra innings in one game, lost in the bottom of the ninth in another game, and barely had to hang on, to win by one run in the third game. The team was almost relieved to get to Atlanta, but, they didn't play any better there, losing two of three once again. Finally, when they got to Houston, they swept a three game series from the Astros. The exhausted Good Guys returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the Midwest teams.
When the Good Guys returned home, on Sunday night, Naomi was, as usual, waiting for her man. "You look tired", she said to Mitch, upon his entrance. "It was a tough road trip. The only thing that got me through it, was knowing that you would be here waiting for me at the end of it" Mitch replied. "What's this? No, take your clothes off, and fuck me, slave? I'm shocked" Naomi said, with a tone of surprise and sarcasm. "Nai, please dont do that. I ..just, want to spend some quiet time with my wife whom I love" Mitch said, going to the couch with Naomi, and taking her bare feet in his hands to massage them. "You know I love you, right, and that the other dominance stuff is just an act. I mean, you are one half of me, without you, what am I?" Mitch said. "I know you love me, American. I wouldn't be here for over 20 years if I didn't. I told you, the things you ask me to do for you don't bother me. It's on the job description of "wife". I am supposed to do those things for you, because if not me, someone else would, and then you wouldn't be here with me as my husband, and for me, that's just not an option" Naomi said. When they undressed, and got into bed, as tired as he was, Mitch devoured Naomi like a hungry wolf:" God, 20 years, and all I want is you. You still make me so hot, I feel like I am perpetually wanting to do it with you!" Mitch exclaimed. "We can't do it perpetually, American, we have our careers to think about, and our three offspring, but we can, and do, do it a lot, so I think we make out just fine" Naomi said, with a giggle. After they made love, Mitch and Naomi dropped off into a peaceful sleep, one Mitch didn't awaken from until mid morning the next day, after everyone but Naomi was gone. "Hey, American, do I have to tickle you to rouse you out of bed, or can I use the bait of treating you to lunch at your favorite chinese resturant to get you the fuck out of there?" Naomi asked. "I'm exhausted, Nai, mentally, and physically" Mitch said. "Are you going to ask Lee for the night off?" Naomi asked. "With Alan the way he is, no way. I'll be okay when I get to the park and hear the crowd. It will probably pump me up" Mitch replied
That night, when Mitch and Naomi got to the park, Lee Sniderman noticed that Mitch looked very tired, and offered to bench him that evening. "You want the night off, star player?" Sniderman said, his lineup card in his hands. "No, I'm fine, I am in there. Place me in the lineup, usual hitting spot please" Mitch replied. "Okay, I just thought.." Sniderman inquired. "I am fine, Lee" Mitch said. Then, he took Naomi by the hand, and let her into the co-ed lounge common area in the clubhouse, where he had a few words for her:" Please dont put that in my head about being tired, and such. I have a job to do, and I need to do it, tired or not. Coming to the ballpark every day, and playing in fine weather, in a tropical paradise, making the kind of money we all do, has got to be better than what most others do for a living" Mitch said. "Dont blame me. You said you were tired" Naomi shot back. "I am tired, but this is my job, and I dont know for how much longer. I have to push myself, tired or not, so let's get dressed and get out there" Mitch said.
That night, a beautiful evening, a crowd of over 30,000 showed up to welcome the Good Guys home, and to watch Kate Hudson battle the Pittsburgh Pirates. Kate pitched a great game, striking out eight in seven innings, and leaving with a 4-2 lead, after throwing 104 pitches. The bullpen, however, coughed up Kate's lead in the eighth, allowing Pittsburgh to tie the game. The Good Guys scored a run in the bottom of the eighth, and turned things over to Duff, who saved the day, for a 5-4 victory. The following evening, Gil Bellows started, and three homeruns backed him to a 6-1 lead. He tired in the eighth, and the Pirates got a few runs, but Duff slammed the door again, in a 6-4 triumph. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and Sniderman felt compelled to take her out after seven innings, with a 3-0 lead, even though she was pitching a shutout, because she had thrown 120 pitches. The bullpen caused problems again, allowing five runs in the eighth, and another in the ninth, leading to a chorus of boos from the crowd of 35,000. This time, the team couldnt come back, and dropped a 6-5 decision.
Thursday was an off day, a day spent by Mitch mostly in bed, as he tried to recover mentally and physically, and take advantage of a much needed day off.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell battled Kerry Wood, but the Good Guys didnt get any runs that night, and lost by a 2-0 score, for their second straight defeat. The fifth starter pitched on Saturday night. This was usually an invitation for trouble, and a loss. This time, he pitched a gritty game, allowing only two runs over six innings. The bullpen managed to hold the lead, as Duff saved a 4-3 victory. Kate Hudson opposed Greg Maddux on a beautiful Sunday in front of a sellout. She did her job, striking out ten in seven innings, and leaving with a 4-1 lead. The Good Guys were one out away from victory in the ninth, despite the Cubs having two runners on base. With the crowd on their feet, ready to celebrate the win, Duff suddenly allowed a game tying three run homer, to deprive Kate of a win for the second straight time. The crowd was nearing the end of it's patience with the arson squad like Good Guy bullpen, and erupted into a loud chorus of boos. The tying homerun took the teams into a long day's journey, where the Good Guys finally won the proceedings in the thirteenth, on an error, for a 5-4 triumph.
St Louis invaded Paradise for the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would leave on yet another road trip. The team needed innings from Gil Bellows on Monday night, and they got them, as he pitched a shutout, while the team got him six runs, in a 6-0 whitewashing. Charlize Theron took the hill on Tuesday night. She twirled a fine game, allowing but two runs into the eighth, and leaving with a 6-2 lead. However, the bullpen proved to be worse than ever that night, as Duff allowed a game tying Grand Slam homerun in the ninth, and the bullpen gave up another run in the tenth, for a very, very difficult 7-6 loss. Neve Campbell took the mound on Wednesday afternoon in ffront of another sellout. The team got her five runs , and Neve allowed three. With Duff in a slump, and Sniderman wanting to win that day's game, to finish the homestand on a high note, he used Naomi in the eighth inning, after Neve had given him seven fine ones, and Amanda Bynes to close, to give Hilary Duff a mental and physical rest, after blowing two games that week. Bynes saved the day, as the Good Guys came away with a 5-3 win that completed a mentally, and physically, exhausting six and three homestand. Usually, the team always had an easy time of it at Good Guy Stadium, feeding off the crowd, and the great weather. This time, things just didnt work out that way, and, as they dressed after Wednesday's game, they knew that they were lucky to escape with as many wins as they did on that homestand, considering how poorly they played.
In the meantime, the team held a tickle party, on the last night of the homestand, before they were to head away on the road. The lee, fittingly, would be Hilary Duff, whom everyone decided needed to be punished, after her poor pitching that week. Duff was forciably tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club, as several cruel female doms, dressed in black leather, entered. "So, you are Hilary, and you have been pitching like shit, and letting your team down. We have heard of your poor play, and now you need to be punished for not doing your job!" One dom said angrily. First, one of the doms tickled Hilary's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, two other doms tickled Hilary under her arms, and on her sides, ribs, and belly, as high pitched squeals of agony and laughter erupted from her:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG SO TICKLISH ! TWO AT ONCE IS SOOO BAD! NOOOOOO!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, another dom tickled Hilary's hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing bucking. Finally, two more dominatrix positioned themselves at Hilary's feet. First, they ran their tounges over Hilary's soft and ticklish soles, nearly causing her to want to go through the roof. Then, after drying her feet off, they each took a bare foot, and attacked it with their fingers, a feather, ice, and vibrating electric massagers over both her feet, and all ten toes. Hilary went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with giggles and hysteria, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO MORE! IAM GOING TO PASS OUT! PLEASE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the doms stopped their torture, and the exhausted Hilary was untied.
The team would leave for Pittsburgh on Thursday night, to begin the three city road trip. That day, Mitch spent a few last precious hours with Naomi, dominating her, tickling her, and just clearing his head, before the long and grueling road trip ahead. "It was a tough homestand, with all the tiring games, and how Hilary messed things up a few times, but your being here for me, is what got me through" Mitch said. "I will always be here for you, baseball or not, and of course, I will be right here to greet you when you get back from your trip. I'll miss you, but hopefully you will be more rested now, and do well on the trip" Naomi said. "I am better now than I was when I came home, and I have you to thank for that. I thank my lucky stars for you every day, Naomi, because I know, it will just be us, one day, when this baseball thing ends" Mitch replied.
It had been a difficult and exhausting homestand, but the Good Guys, and Mitch had survived. They were survivors, and they always came through under the most difficult of circumstances. For, they were always together, supporting each other, Mitch and Naomi, and the whole team, twenty five souls, working as one, to be the best they could, on the field, and off. They were as always, and would continue to be, The Tickle Team of Paradise Island.

The End

Another great story. It seems that Mitch is getting back into the swing of things. It's also nice to see that Naomi is being supportive of him. I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

You came on forum quickly after I posted this. Thanks as always for the support, Happy, it is appreciated. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come shortly.

Mitch

i hope Mitchell doesn't have a mental breakdown.. he needs time out to rest.. great installment, and thank goodness he and Naomi seem to be getting along so well. i'm glad she is supporting him..

isabeau

Isabeau, thanks for your praise. It is appreciated. Just so you know, it isnt so much a mental breakdown, as it is that he wants to pack it all in, leave baseball, and the tickling community as a whole. He is fed up, and tired. As to what he actually does, you will just have to stay tuned for that.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back