• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dido (vs) Rachel Stevens - Tickle Match

korn_ste

TMF Expert
****this is my first story so let me know how it went****

Queen of the Ring – Quarter-Finals !!
Dido (vs) Rachel Stevens

Dido was in the changing rooms getting ready for her match and the Commissioner knocked on the door,
The Commissioner entered the room he smiled at Dido and began to tell her about tonight’s match, The Commissioner had confidence that she could beat Rachel and that she could maybe become The Queen of the Ring 2001,
Dido was really pleased and was also confident about tickling Rachel senseless.

Back in the other changing room Rachel was getting ready as well,
She strapped up her boots nice and tight, wearing a short skirt and a white top and to finish it all off she put on her winter jacket,
The jacket matched her boots because it had a furry collar, which was well suited for this cold Christmas.

And now it was time for the match as the introductions started,
First into the ring was Dido, she wore a Red jumper and Blue jeans but the crowd instantly noticed Dido was barefoot, The trainers she wore earlier were not in sight,
Was this some kind of tactic to confuse Rachel?
Next a loud bang of fireworks as the Sexy Rachel made her way to the ring, the crowd went wild, Rachel was a bit of a crowd favorite here in the T.T.F.

DING DING!
The bell rung and the two pop queens darted towards each other,
Rachel swiftly ducked and got behind Dido and she pulled her legs from underneath her,
Dido fell flat on her face and before she could even think about what happened, Rachel grabbed one of her legs and locked it tightly in her grip,
Dido let out a huge girly giggle as Rachel started tickling away on her foot,
Dido quickly flipped onto her back and used her other foot to push Rachel off,

Rachel landed on her backside with a thud, Dido took advantage by grabbing Rachel’s foot, But un-strapping those boots was more difficult than Dido had planned,
She only managed to get one of the four straps undone before Rachel got up and jumped on top of Dido,
Rachel now turned her attention to the ribs, digging hard into Dido’s shapely chest,
Dido didn’t make much reaction and decided to give the same back to Rachel,
But this made Rachel angry as it seemed obvious she didn’t like that, So Dido switched the armpits which sent Rachel flying with hysterics,
Dido quickly dived at Rachel’s feet again, This time it seemed Rachel was a bit more helpless this time, as Dido managed to undo all four of the tightly bound straps on Rachel’s Boot, Dido pulled off the boot and revealed Rachel’s bare foot,
Dido licked her lips and put Rachel’s foot closer to her mouth,
Rachel frowned and knew what Dido was up to, instantly she yelled out
“NOOO don’t you dare”
But Dido looked like she had a plan and put Rachel’s big toe into her mouth,
Rachel’s face went red a bit like she was blushing, and instantly she kicked Dido off with her other foot, Dido held her head and tried to get back up but she was a bit dazed,
Rachel took full advantage of this and sat down next to her and grabbed her foot,
She tickled like crazy on Dido foot, and then Dido went into hysterical laughter
HEEEEHAHHAHHAAHAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA OOHHHHOOOOOOAHH
GIGGLE GIGGLE HA HA NOOOO HEE HEE HEE YAAAHHHHHHAAHAHAHA
She wiggled frantically but Rachel just kept tickling more and faster,
This went on for a short while before Dido broke into tears of laughter, and it wasn’t long before it was obvious Dido wasn’t going too recover and it was just a matter of how long could she hold on?
Minutes ticked by and Still Dido was hanging on, Even Rachel was getting a bit tired she couldn’t believe how long she was lasting,
Rachel moved the tickling away from the soles into the toes and this had Dido jolting all over the ring, Dido yelled “RACHEL STOP!”,
and that was it, Rachel had won the match but Dido was no easy opponent, it had been a grueling 10 minutes of frantic tickling from Rachel,

Dido had finally stopped giggling and Rachel helped her get up, the two girls shook hands and they both made their way back to the Changing rooms,
Rachel was then interviewed by Emma, “So Rachel a good result their but did you feel comfortable in that match?”
Rachel replied “ erm yes I think I did really well with no real threat coming from Dido, but she did last a really long time”.
Emma frowned and then said “ well what about when she finally got one of your boots off and I think she tried to suck your toes, you certainly looked sensitive then”
Rachel bit her lip “errrm……. No I had that…..in control I guess”
(but the question is, how sensitive is she on her toes?)

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back