• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F underarm rib tickling ticklish girl hates every second cute laugh

Anyone else having a problem with this clip. It is listed as being 2 minutes 52 seconds long. The clip plays up to the 2 minute 41 second mark then I get a Windows Media Player cannot play the file because it is damaged or corrupted.error message. I've downloaded it a couple times so it isn't just a corrupted download. I am still using Media Player 9 so it is possible that is the problem. But it sure appears the clip is corrupted.

Uhhhhh..... Was that girl just acting real well? It seemed like she really wanted to get out....

This is the FP non-con video. The idea is that she is a prostitute who they tied up "for sex" but then tickled her instead when she didn't expect or want it. The authenticity of this vid has been debated umpteen times, but the point is we have been led to believe this is real, that she was actually tied up and tickled without her consent. Make up your own mind as to the truth of that.

theshire said:
This is the FP non-con video. The idea is that she is a prostitute who they tied up "for sex" but then tickled her instead when she didn't expect or want it. The authenticity of this vid has been debated umpteen times, but the point is we have been led to believe this is real, that she was actually tied up and tickled without her consent. Make up your own mind as to the truth of that.
If that so be the case, then wrong. Just wrong.

if it is real as it seems to be we dont need that kind of thing here

I usually like STAGED non-con scenes (acted).
If this one was stages it has been acted a bit way too well.
It really seems real.
Not my cup of tea... I agree with the previous comments... :|

I've seen this clip before myself.. If i remember correctly, they say she was given a fair some of money to show it off, and that they appologized quite a bit after, or something like that... but i don't know any facts

Great acting.. after this video I felt sick, I felt like a obselutely perverse person... God, I feel bad..

Kind've a no-win situation for the producers I should think: either they're jerks for lying about this being non-con if it isn't, or they're jerks for molesting the girl if it is. Either way, blech.

Sorry, but I'm convinced it's staged. The reactions look exactly like someone who doesn't mind being tickled, but told to act very upset. Never says the words "Stop", "No", "Oh my God.." etc....looks at the camera right off the bat and says, "C'mon, tell him to let me go" as if it were deliberately scripted for shock effect...

I'm not buyin' it.

jreyn60

jreyn60 said:
Sorry, but I'm convinced it's staged. The reactions look exactly like someone who doesn't mind being tickled, but told to act very upset. Never says the words "Stop", "No", "Oh my God.." etc....looks at the camera right off the bat and says, "C'mon, tell him to let me go" as if it were deliberately scripted for shock effect...

I'm not buyin' it.

jreyn60

I'm inclined to agree.. the ammount of laws theyd break doing this, not to mention the fact that theyd have to get the girl to sign a release form to allow them to sell it online or theyd be breaking even MORE laws..

in the long run theyd have to pay her so much money to shut her up that they wouldnt make any profit from the video anyway. (i certainly wouldnt buy it)

but then there are some fucked up people out there who thrive on this kind of stuff. seems a bit low to target those types of people with a video however

i have seen the whole vid and tend to believe it is real.there is a second non-con vid which features a home decorator instead of a lady of the evening

bugman said:
if it is real as it seems to be we dont need that kind of thing here

You guys are such stupid kids, I swear.

Watch this, hypocrisy at its best...ahem..

"Oh gee, it looks lik they admitted it was fake!"

"Oh in that case, then it was awesome! I love the idea of a girl being tickled against her will, as long as it wasn't real! WooT I love pain and torture when it's pretend. It sates both my dark side and my bullshit side at the same time!"

You enjoyed it all the way untilt he thought that for once, it might be real, came to your mind. You really did! You would watch movies of a girl tied up and BEGGING to be let go.

"Oh please sir! Don't tickle me anymore! It's torture!" ...aaaaand CUT!

Oh yes, it's all good in fiction, the "idea" in your mind of tickle torture turns you on and makes you happy, but the minute the idea of it becomes real you suddenly do a 180* and beleive yourself to be a cleaner man than you are by saying it's wrong. You my friends are at odds with yourselves, and frankly it's preety damn disgusting to see. Either be real with yourself or seriously, keep your sully opinion. Stop lying to yourselves of all things.

People will go to the Post Stories section, and folk like Max Speer and Dave2121 become fiction legends by writing some of the darkest most morbid fiction in the tickling fiction circle. However doing a 180* and enjoying this work and yet suddenly balk at it's reality is like getting off to a snuff film as long as you know it was just actors imitating that morbid genre. I mean it's ok? Right? To enjoy it, as long as it's all pretend.

---Ace
--------

i dont like this. i agree, it's wrong. not sexy. yes she did bite him with good reason too. jerk.

Oooook. I just watched the clip. I don't care if it's acting or not i didnt find it appealing. For me, tickling is fun. When someone says "stop" that is what should be done. That girl didnt seem like she was having fun.

sexyfeline said:
Oooook. I just watched the clip. I don't care if it's acting or not i didnt find it appealing. For me, tickling is fun. When someone says "stop" that is what should be done. That girl didnt seem like she was having fun.

See, this post is something that I agree with, and I do agree with it. The video was in bad taste. However when someone starts to bring morality and ethics into it, when he otherwise would have been fine with it being acting, is just full of it.

You provided a clean opinion and it's freaking logical. They should have stopped in the middle of it. Perhaps they went too far, and they probably did.

Man she got the crap tickled out of her! How can y'all feel sorry for someone who would have sexual encounter for money, but not tickled! Oh yeah shes real innocent! Now if he was raping or hurting her that would be a totally different situation! She was just more embarrased of her not being the dominant one, that he was controlling her, and she couldnt do anything about it! But he still shouldn't have have put his hand over her mouth though, she could have suffocated! But I refuse to feel sorry for a Ticklish Prostitute

tickle her said:
Man she got the crap tickled out of her! How can y'all feel sorry for someone who would have sexual encounter for money, but not tickled! Oh yeah shes real innocent! Now if he was raping or hurting her that would be a totally different situation! She was just more embarrased of her not being the dominant one, that he was controlling her, and she couldnt do anything about it! But he still shouldn't have have put his hand over her mouth though, she could have suffocated! But I refuse to feel sorry for a Ticklish Prostitute
I agree with you 100%, she is soooooo ticklish and It's not like she was getting hurt or anything, perhaps she does like to have control, but when she's locked to the bed, all her dominace is thrown out the window. I really am enjoying all the hype my post is creating, this is a great disscution, keep it up!! :jester: :woot:

tickle her said:
How can y'all feel sorry for someone who would have sexual encounter for money

This is the most stupid comment I've ever read. Why does it depend on what she does for a living to feel sorry for her? I don't like to see her tickled, slapped, hurt or whatever as long as it happens against her will. no matter if she's a prostitute, a milk maid or a church warden.

I guess i should have said up front that even if this a fake i find that kind of thing discusting.If it is real it has no place on TMF.If its a fake and people want to watch that kind of thing that is up to them.I want nothing to do with it.Just my opinion.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back