• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smoke, Unconscious, Fear and Strike Part One

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
We have decided that we're going to take tickleterror's idea and focus more on certain cartoons and not write the Drawn Together Series! So here is another animated Story. The tragedies of Columbine, Bali and that number are very tragic and we mean ZERO offence by reference of them. Forgive us, please if offense is taken. IT is unintentionally and without malice and we hope this fictional tale will cause none of these.

Thud. Strange word. A word that seems to mean preciously little. But on this day, it meant a great deal. It symbolised the day, terror became a reality for every high school in this nation again. Terror like Columbine would make this school famous also! But I digress, this is meant more as a summary than for an opening statement. So I begin. As explained previously, my injury ruined my existence. The pain however also resulted in eventual transference to another institution. MY favourite showed me no affection, and I was mocked and taunted by others. If they thought I would go unavenged they were mistaken. The 3 months since leaving the education facility were more cruel than anything. However I found my intellectual capacity rose as my popularity declined. Perhaps these two factors are inverse to one another. Perhaps they are diametrical opposed concepts which act as the reciprocal of the other. These opposing forces regardless occured within me resulted in a change that still seems to me impossible and scientifically beyond any course of logic.

Nevertheless, a fortune was gained by myself through lies of my age (for I have yet to turn 21) and entering facilities of a gaming nature. This resulted in a fortune to myself (which I handed over half to my parents) and a greater ability to find things I required. I was surprised that the soldiers of fortune were so affordable. It cost less than $100,000 per mercenary to obtain the necessary means of my revenge. The gas was detonated in the cafeteria where one thousand two hundred students found that terror was not just something the lackwitted President used to manipulate the populace. But rather something real that the Vice President and my new Idol the Secretary of State were trying to prevent.

Naturally the students were caught completely by surprise when the gas fell from the pellets and caused the room to become filled with a gas which renders unconsciousness to all who consumes it whether willing or no. The suffering and fear that they encountered would have brought joy to my heart but I was at the time in my own institution received fine results in my academic standing. My disfigurement may have destroyed my looks but not my mind, which had sharpened and became focus at a level previously believed I was incapable of. Now as I learned more about the American Civil War and examined the difference between it and the one that occured 70 years later in Spain, my personnel abducted the individuals I had requested. All 7 of them.

When school concluded at my private school at some 5:09, the delay due to some idiotic cheerleader taking 15 minutes to say the name Franco, I moved swiftly to where my soldiers for hire and brought my desired victims. I paid them their due some $950,000, a paltry sum it seemed to me, but then what I asked was far from difficult. Then when the 10 individuals had departed, I made my way to the 7 nude and bound females. They had been bounded as per my instructions, dangling from the ceiling, their entire nude forms mine for the torture. None had regained unconsciousness yet, but I was patient.

For 4 months, I had waited for this day, since the brunette had thrown me down the stairs. Now the President of her organisation would feel my wrath. And she would tremble. As luck would have it, she awoke fearful and saw my face mutilated though it was due to her actions. "Hello, dear Sandi! How are things?" I smirked. WIthin instants, the brash, snide talking slut had awoken to her usual arrogant self. "Stacy, don't just stand them. Let us go!" she demanded. I maintained my smirk and looked her straight in the eyes, something before my accident I was unable to do. "Now Sandi... I didn't just spent almost a million dollars to bring you to let you go!!!! Admit that would be rather stupid!" I confessed. "W-what?" she stuttered. The fear in her eyes brought me joy. "I brought you here, Sandi to talk. Admit we have not done so much since you pushed me!" I pointed out. "Stacy, I didn't push..." "YES, YOU DID! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! YOU FUCKING PUSHED ME DOWN THE STAIRS AND FUCKING DISFIGURED ME!" I interrupted, my eyes blazing with fury.

"YOU PUSHED ME, THEN YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FASHION SLUTS MOCKED AND TAUNTED ME!!!! But now, dear Sandi, I have the power and you'r nothing more than a dimwitted pice of flesh to which I have complete power over. I am the one who is in charge now and you can do little but bear the brunt of my fury!!!! Now Sandi, you shall now the true meaning of fear! You will never leave this building.... Alive!" I revealed, enjoyed the fear in her eyes.

"S-Stacy, I-I'm s-s-sorry!" she stammered. "Oh belive me, Sandi, you will soon learn the full measure of that term. Soon you will come to live it and endure things and concepts beyond the stretch of your feeble cerebrum! I will push you beyond all manner of endurance, to the shame and degradation of unyielding misery. I will shatter your will and leave as a little more than a broken shell of a being. Then you can be sure, sorry is the least of things you shall be!" I stated.

End of Part One

fantastic beginning. i am sure that the torture and humiliation will involve intense tickling, am i right? and were these girls all victims of the gassing in the school? great job. xoxo :bowing: :redheart:

They sure were! As for the punishment.....
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Isabeau, you rock! Sorry we're never online when you are!

Based on the title format alone I would have sworn this was a thread made by Mitchell. :D

Based on the title format alone I would have sworn this was a thread made by Mitchell.

We're going to take them as a compliment!
Love.
Heather and Anna
P.S More to come!

Preview

This is a brief preview of Part 2
Sandi's fear was palpable. It was great and this was before I showed her the.... end of preview. Yes, we are SO mean!! Anyway, we're just letting everyone know we will be getting to things soon! And yah England is killing Sri Lanka 470 runs behind and only 6 wickets left! England rules! I (Heather) love you Anna! Love you too Heather! And thank you baby for not trashing ASHES holding England! Not problem my love, but Anna my darling wait till September!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back