• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Asylum

TheFactor

TMF Expert
(Sorry it's taken me so long to write a new story for you guys. Hope your not pissed off or anything. Anyways I know that Asylum stories are getting pretty old here (maybe) so I wanted to try something a little different. I hope you enjoy it.)

-ANOTHER ASYLUM-
WRITTEN BY: THE FACTOR

Amy Smith was a beautiful young lady who had a dark complexion. She had dark brow hair that was draped over her small round shoulders, and dark brown eyes. Her skin was white, but tanned, and she stood exactly five feet tall, had ample breasts, and was considered cute amongst her associates. Wearing a white, collared, t-shirt. A matching skirt, with nylons and heels, and a tiara. Amy was a nurse who worked at a mental institute, she was twenty-three years old, and had only been working at the institute for only a few weeks and already she was making a name for herself. And it wasn’t a good name.
Amy stood in the middle of the mess hall watching as the patience ate. Her arms were folded in front of her chest, and the look of boredom was splayed across her sharp features. Sighing deeply Amy walked from one table to the next, her eyes moved towards the patients hands, their clothes, and where they were sitting. She was making sure none of them tried to sneak anything out.
The mess hall was fairly large and held about two-hundred patients, and twenty other nurses, including the head nurse. Her name was Betty. A funny name for a mean looking woman.
The head nurse was a mean looking nurse that hardly smiled, when she did it was only to make another patient laugh. She was short and plump, had jet-black hair that was tied into a bun, and dark brown eyes. Her clothes were the same except they had red stripes running down the seams. She was nearing her late forties, and had been working at the institute for over ten years. Amy talked to the woman once, and the conversation wasn’t a pleasant one. She told Amy not to screw up, and not to cross her in front of the patience. Amy thought the woman was small, but powerful, so she took the advice to heart.
She had neared the far right of the mess hall when she saw a patient hadn’t even touched her food. She had her arms crossed in front of her chest, and her head was slightly lowered.
Was she mocking her?
“Aren’t you going to eat?” Amy asked, putting on her best ‘good-girl’ act and smiled sweetly at the girl. The girl didn’t look up. “Didn’t you hear me?” Amy asked, she didn’t like to be ignored.
“This asylum.” The girl said.
Amy shook her head. “You know it’s against the rules to call this place an asylum.” Amy said. “Do you want a time out?”
“Don’t talk down to me please.” The girl said, the tone of her voice hadn’t changed. “This asylum isn’t just for us crazies.” The girl sighed and nodded as though agreeing with herself.
Amy’s heart was pounding in her chest, and she knew her face was growing a deep red color. She hated when patience talked to her that way. “I’m sorry…” Amy said, in a low hiss. The girl didn’t move, her eyes were locked on her food.
“Well this place was made for you.” Amy said, she leaned across the table and found a small cup of cheese that hadn’t been touched. With her index finger Amy flipped the cup at the girl. The cup of cheese struck the girls cheek and splattered over her face, it dripped down her hair, and stained her clothes. The girl didn’t move or blink.
The sounds of chatter died instantly. All eyes were on Amy and the patient she had assaulted.
“Let’s get you cleaned up.” Said another nurse. Stepping up behind the young girl. The nurse helped the girl to her feet and guided the girl out of the room.
Amy wanted to laugh, and the grin that appeared on her face proved that. She glanced around the mess hall and couldn’t see Betty the head nurse, perhaps she hadn’t noticed. “I can’t believe I’m getting away with it.” Amy thought, happy with herself. She turned and was about to get something to eat herself when she saw Betty crisscrossing her way between the tables, her eyes locked on Amy.’
“Shit!” Amy cursed, taking a step backwards.
“Shit.” Said a man, with graying white hair. He smiled brightly up at Amy.
“Watch your mouth!” Betty said. The man yelped and focused on his tray of food. “You too!” Betty said, pointing a warning finger at Amy. Amy looked cocky, standing with her hands on her hips. She was prepared for a fight.
“Follow me.” Betty said. She turned and led Amy out of the mess hall, when they reached the hallway outside. Amy knew she was in trouble. “What happened in there.” Betty demanded. Amy rolled her eyes towards the ceiling and said.
“They girl was being rude.”
“Rude!” Betty hissed. “Rude! That’s justifies you throwing food at the girl?!”
“I didn’t throw anything at her.” Amy said, she crossed her arms in front of her chest.
“Oh! So the cheese was doing back flips and hit the girl on accident.” Betty said.
“You suck at sarcasm.” Amy Thought. “Sorry.” Amy said.
Betty shook her head, her cheeks were a bright red color, and she was trembling with rage. “What do you think I should do with you?” Betty asked. Amy only shrugged.
“Am I fired?” Amy asked.
“Should I fire you?” Betty asked. “Would that make things better?” Amy sighed deeply. Even though she hated being talked to by Betty the way she was, she couldn’t afford to loose her job.
“No.” Amy said, shaking her head.
“Why?” Betty demanded.
“Because I need the job.” Amy said.
Betty sighed even deeper and turned away from Amy. She paced up and down the hall for the longest time, she was muttering to herself. Every once in a while she would look at Amy and scowl. Amy was sure that she would be cleaning out her locker by the end of lunch, and would be hitchhiking back home, but when Betty returned she was surprised to see the woman was smiling.
“I know how you can keep your job.” Betty said.
“How?” Amy asked.
“I’m going to punish you the way our patience are punished around here.” Betty said.
Amy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She didn’t know patients were punished here. Amy was led into a small room on the second floor of the institute and was instructed to lay down on the bed that sat underneath a large, barred window. Amy reluctantly obeyed.
The bed was hard, and very uncomfortable. Betty moved around the bed and began to strap Amy down to it. The straps were large, and made of leather. The straps were fitted around Amy’s waist, and wrists, and forearms. The straps were tight and held Amy’s arms down at her side. Her legs were strapped down to the bed as well, her ankles were held down by those leather straps.
Amy was getting nervous, and it was strange when she did because her attitude got worse. “Will you be gentle!” Amy snapped. Betty had finished strapping Amy down and started to check the straps, she made sure they were fastened tightly and there was no way of escape.
“So what is this anyways? Time out?” Amy asked, she smiled nervously.
Betty ignored the girl as she made her way towards Amy’s feet. Removing Amy’s heels, Betty set them down near the foot of the bed and than went to her knees. Amy lifted her head as far as she could wanting to see what Betty was doing, or planned on doing.
“Do you like them?” Amy asked.
“Now for you punishment.” Betty said. She sighed deeply and began to scratch the heel of Amy’s right foot. Amy giggled and kicked her foot. “Stop.” Amy giggled, but Betty continued to ignore the girl.
Amy wiggled her foot harder and tried to pull her foot through the strap, but it wouldn’t budge. Amy closed her eyes and started to laugh uncontrollably. “Please not this!” Amy cried, her giggles grew louder.
Betty focused all her attention on the punishment. She held back Amy’s toes on her left foot and scratched the soles vigorously. Than she would dig her index finger between each toes and scratch the creamy middles.
Amy screamed loudly, her face grew a deep red color.
“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…YOUR…KILLING…ME!” Amy said, she struggled with her words. Betty continued tickling Amy’s feet even though Amy was screaming now, and couldn’t speak because she was laughing too hard. Amy’s feet were very ticklish.
After a few more minutes to tickling Betty stopped to allow Amy to catch her breath. Amy breathed deeply, and coughed. “Stop please!” Amy begged.
“No. Your punishment is hardly over.” Betty said.
“But you’ve been tickling me for so long!” Amy cried.
“It’s only been ten minutes. We have all day to teach you this lesson.” Betty said.
Betty stood and walked around the bed, she was now sitting at Amy’s sides starring down at her body. “Are you ticklish under your arms?” Betty asked, she watched as Amy’s eyes lit up with horror, and giggled when the girl shook her head. “No-no!” Amy said.
“Your not very convincing.” Betty said. She gave Amy’s left and right armpit a quick tickle. Amy yelped in surprise both times. “And you’re a terrible liar.” Betty said. She glanced down at Amy’s stomach, and without warning pulled up her shirt revealing her belly. It was tight, and firm, and very pretty. Betty ran her nails over the smooth skin and giggled as Amy started to giggle. She watched as goose-pimples arose on Amy’s stomach, and arms.
Betty circled Amy’s bellybutton with her fingers and than dug into it. Amy laughed, her body vibrated underneath Betty’s fingers, and her eyes closed tightly. Her cheeks grew even brighter and Betty wondered if the girl was on the verge of tears.
“I bet you feel sorry for what you did.” Betty said, as though she weren’t interested in Amy’s pleas for mercy, and release. “I bet you wish you could take it all back.”
“YES!” Amy cried. She pulled hard on the leather straps, her body flopped up and down on the bed as she struggled to free herself.
“I bet you’d agree with anything right now.” Betty said.
“YES!” Amy cried.
“Even more tickles.” Betty grinned. Amy was loss for words, the tickling was too much now.
“Stop… no…more!” Amy pleaded. Betty squeezed Amy’s sides and giggled as the girl screamed and tried to pull herself down, and away from Betty’s tickling fingers. She continued to tickle Amy’s sides mercilessly, and than stuck her fingers into the girls pits and tickled them. Amy screamed loudly. She couldn’t help, but wonder if anyone could hear her. She had walked up and down these halls hundreds of times and never heard any laughter. Than again no new patients had arrived since Amy did, maybe they knew better.
Betty finally slowed with her punishment, and started to poke Amy on her sides, her belly, and every once in a while she would giver her armpits another quick tickle. Tears were trickling down Amy’s cheeks, and still Betty continued to tickle the girl. Maybe she wanted Amy to cry?
Amy continued to beg even after Betty had finished with her torture. Getting to her feet Betty starred down at the giggling girl, her eyes were closed.
“You sleep now, I’ll be back to let you out in a minute.” Betty said, she didn’t say another word.
When Betty reached the hall she saw another nurse standing outside the door.
“How’d she take it?” The nurse asked.
Betty sighed deeply and shook her head. “Not good. But who does?” The nurses laughed as they walked down the hall.
“We have another nurse strapped to a bed on the fourth floor. She taught a patient a new word.” The nurse said. Betty shook her head. “Let’s go teach her a lesson.” Betty said.
“She has cute feet.” The nurse said.

THE END

very well written and nice concept..i like asylum stories..

Wow! I really like it!...Will be there a second part?...pls!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed this story. Right now I don't want to write a second part right away because I don't want it to be repetitive, I need to think about the next story I want to tell. Anyways I am planning on writing the second part to "House of Torture" I hope you guys like it when I post it.

Cya!

TheFactor said:
I'm glad you guys enjoyed this story. Right now I don't want to write a second part right away because I don't want it to be repetitive, I need to think about the next story I want to tell. Anyways I am planning on writing the second part to "House of Torture" I hope you guys like it when I post it.

Cya!

o is part one of House of Torture on this forum?? because it sounds utterly intriguing..

I really loved the concept, but I wish there would have been more to the story. It seems to end just as it heats up. I guess leaving your audience wanting more can be a good thing too. Great job. :)

ShadowTklr said:
I really loved the concept, but I wish there would have been more to the story. It seems to end just as it heats up. I guess leaving your audience wanting more can be a good thing too. Great job. :)

oo and of course you never leave the audience wanting more.. lol.. let's see, hmm i can think of a few of your stories where i'm dying to learn more.. you are sadistic..

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back