• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

clip on youtube

DrTickle

Thought you guys might like this one. Enjoy.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6Des1dnouU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6Des1dnouU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Wow . . . I hate to spoil things, but there's almost no way that any of those girls are 18. It's all in good fun for them, I'm sure, but this has no place here.

Did you see something on the source page, or do you just think they look young? I've worked with a lot of girls who were exactly 18 or around that age, and just from looking at the clip I don't see any reason to think they're minors instead of just young girls.

MTP Jeff said:
Did you see something on the source page, or do you just think they look young? I've worked with a lot of girls who were exactly 18 or around that age, and just from looking at the clip I don't see any reason to think they're minors instead of just young girls.

You're right, I jumped the gun. However, as an eighteen-year-old myself, I'd like to think I'm a pretty good judge; I did a little detective work. Below is the profile of the girl who posted the video; you can see both the above video (in her "My Recent Videos" box) and that she lists her age as 16. I think it's pretty safe to say that even if she isn't in the video or even holding the camera, the girls depicted are about the same age.

Edit: I really don't want to be a downer; I'd like to think of this as a situation where no one gets hurt. Realistically, this isn't explicit enough for this forum to catch heat for hosting it. However, as you can see from the picture, this girl has already been contacted by at least one person asking them to perform on camera, and that just plain crosses the line. It just makes me really uncomfortable, and I'd bet the girls would feel the same.

Last edited:
i dont know if theyre 18 or not, but i dont see how you can have 3 pairs of bare feet flying around and not have any of them get tickled...especially the ones of the girl stuck in the tub.

anyone else notice screaming in the background? or was it just me

Obviously I notice them too, Mike3355!
I like ths video, it's cute and genuine! :poke3:

nice vid. can someone by any chance rip this from youtube? that mytube ripper doesnt work. thanks in advance

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back