• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the light fantastic (true)

guffaw

My girlfriend and I love to go dancing. Admittedly, I like to dance to rock and party while my girlfriend (we'll call her Gee) likes swing, big band, and classical. I'm from the old school where parents sent us to cotillian to learn the social graces so I'm up on ball room dancing to a certain extent. As New Year's parties go, this one was pretty good. Playing was a five piece combo that played a variety of music, mostly soft rock from the seventies.

Gee looked great. She wore a thin cotten black dress that flattered her thin, yet shapely figure. Her heels added 1" to her 5'7" height, and she had a light fragrance about her. I love smelling her blonde hair and she knows it, as she had perfumed my favorite spots to sniff.

Having had drunk quite a bit last night, we were both a bit inebriated and feeling loose. The rest of the crowd was the same. As we we're dancing another couple who was part of the group we were dancing with, started a "mambo" line (it could have been the bunny hop for all I remember). As we joined the line, my hands were on Gee's hips, and I thought it was a great time to get a little flirtatious tickle in.

She started to giggle, but not grab my hands, as I lightly played with her ribs as others started forming a line behind me. I slowly spider up her sides as she laughs louder. Then I hear laughing behind me as a young woman begins to laugh. "Don't tickle" she yells to her partner who was doing the same thing I was. Now I don't know if I inspired what happened from there on, but soon about six girls were being tickled in the line, as I saw the dancers snake around on the floor staying in line. Some were laughing, some grabbed the hands on their waist to prevent the tickling. Soon we all broke the line to continue dancing with our dates.

I danced behind my Gee and let my hands roam to the front of her stomach. She's very ticklish on the front of her tummy to the sides. I began to tickle, and she giggled as she danced with yet more hip movement, aided as she was by my minipulations. The music came to an end as the band took a break and we found ourselves back at our table with our group of 4 other couples. Gee kicked her heels off and put them on my lap (our universal sign of a foot rub). I good-naturedly started with a light tickle. "You did enough of that on the floor" she giggled. I proceeded with a legitimate massage. I saved further tickling for a quieter celebration of New Year's.

I hope you enjoy my recollections as much as I enjoy reading all of yours.

Happy New Year!

Guffaw

Nice story!!! Thanks!!! She sounds really beautiful and fun! You're a lucky guy!

Lucky you man, all i did was sit at home w/ two friends and watch all the new years parties on tv.

I need to go dancing sometime, never know what might happen;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back