• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kingdom Hearts 3:(part 2) The Attack! (F/FF))

CoreyFarmer

TMF Novice
The Second part of my story! Hope you enjoy! This one is a bit more...explicide.

It had been about a month since Namine had visited Kairi, and actually she was in the same world as her now. The two acted like sisters, well...sister's who tickled eachother everynight. They shared the same bed and just had fun together. Kairi was happy since Sora and Riku weren't around anymore, and Namine was happy cause Roxis wasnt around. See? Everyone's happy! Well...until one day. It was late at night when Kairi awoke to find she couldn't move. This didnt alarm her. Namine and her tied eachother up all the time, so it was no biggie. She sighs a little.
"Namine...not tonight...Im sleepy..." she whined, but as she opens her eyes fully, she sees that her friend was in the same situation. They were also not in Kairi's bedroom, but in a world of darkness. There bonds were made out of darness as well. "Namine! Wake up! Whats going on?!" she yells, which wakes up Namine.
"Huh? Kairi? Why am I-...and why are you...whats going on??"
"Hello, dears..." came a dark sounding voice from behind them. The two girls look up the best they can and gasp at who they see. A woman with greenish skin and a black robe. Malificent. The girls struggle. IT wasnt until now that Kairi and Namine noticed they were both in the bra and underwear. Malificent grins. "I've been watching you two..." She walks over to the side of the bed.
"Watching us?? Thats kinda sick!" Kairi yells.
"Yeah! Wait...you watch us do everything..?" Namine asks, sounding scared. Malif laughs and nods.
"Yes..." The dark woman replied and revelead her hand. It had long, manicured nails. The two teens gasp.
"No! Not that!" they both yell at the same time. The evil woman laughs and slowly draws her nails over each of there bellys, causing them to squeel with laughter. "NOoo!! Hoahahwhahaha!!" They laugh insanely. Her nails tickled so much! She would countinue to do this for about five minutes, then gave the now panting girls a break.
"are you liking this, girls? I know you are...Namine seems to enjoy it alot." she giggles, and Namine blushes. Kairi looked a little confused, but Namine knew she was getting wet, and so did Malificent. She would then walk down to the foot of the bed and grin. "Four ticklish feet. What shall I do with only two hands? I know!" she snaps her fingers, and in her hands were now two large feather dusters, which caused both girls eyes to widen.
"No Please!" begged Kairi, but Namine said nothing. Then, Malificent started gently dancing the feathers over there feet, which were tied together for easy access.
"Noooohohooo it tickles! Tickles!! HWHHAHHAHAA!!!" Kairi laughs insanely.
"Oh please!! Wuahahah!! DOnt!! Hahahhahahah!!" laughed Namine as well, but Kairi noticed a mix of moaning in her voice. Not that she could ask her about it, though. The tickling of there feet went on for 10 minutes, and then another break was given. Kairi was red in the face, and so was Namine, but she was figiting.
"Please...please let me...please..." she begged. Kairi gave her a confused look.
"What? What is it, Namine?" Malif laughs.
"Dont you know, Kairi? So naive..." She snaps her fingers and Kairi was free, but Namine's bonds moved so she was in a spread eagle position. "She wants you...badly..." Namine squirms and turns red, but Kairi smiles. She walks over and would lay ontop of Namine and kiss her gently on the lips. The two kept kissing eachother, and did not notice that Kairi was now back to her bonds and was spread eagle atop of Namine. Malif grins and would then procede to using her long nails and scrape them down there feet, which interupts there kissing and causes an uproar of laughter from them. She slowly worked her way up to there upper thighs, which caused a mixture of moaning and laughing. Another 10 minutes of this went on until the girls were sopping wet. THen, out of nowhere, the bonds vanish and the two were back in Kairi's room. Free now, the two wrap eachother in there arms and begin to do stuff not suitable for children!

Kairi wakes up first, nude and holding Namine in her arms. "Hmmf..." she says quietly and kisses her new lover. "Who needs Sora and Riku?"

Comments? Concerns? Rewards? I'll take 'em all!
-CoreyX

request

woooooooooooo that's good, but short story, but that's great. you don't have a plan to make another game story, such as fatal frame 2 : the tormented with rei kurosawa tickled by the spirits (sorry forgot the name)

Honestly, I wasn't into this one as much as the last one. I'm not saying it was bad, it's just that I never got too into erotic/romantic tickling. Tickle torture has always been my favorite.

osoris- Sorry I have no idea what game that is! lol but im glad you liked the story
heather & anna- Thanks Im glad you liked it, you two ^_^
jkb- Well, least you liked the first one :p
eagphilly- Thank yas!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back