• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The capture Part One: Meeting the cast

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
I stood with a grin on my face. I couldn't believe I had won. I the mighty Morgana had triumphed. My powers had grant me the bodies of the innocent. Bodies of the young women who I would play with till time concluded. I had done something that none had achieved. I had taken them prisoner.

I looked at my bound captives. First their stood The Titans 5: Raven, Terra, Starfire, Bumblebee and the new member Jinx. Then came the formidable KIm Possible, her girlfriend Monique, her rivals Sheila and Bonnie Golatari, her foe Adrena Lynn, her allies Zita Flores, Justine Flanner and Yori Asogoe. Also included in the melee was an author called Daria Morgendorfer with her sister Quinn with her girlfriend Sandi Griffin, best friend Jane and her lover whose name I cannot remember. Former High School acquitances Tiffany and Stacy Blum-Decker (formerly Stacy Rowe), Tiffany Taylor and Jodie Landon.

Including also in this hotbed of delightful flesh were some Japanese and CHinese maidens: Akane Tendo, Ukyou Kuno (formerly Kawranji) , Kodachi Kuno, Shampoo Tendo (formerly without last name), Asusa Shiratori, Nabiki Shiratori (formerly Tendo), Kasumi Tofu (formerly Tendo), Miss Hinoko (a bizarre girl who I had to transform to adult form) and Akira Habiki.

Also included were 5 reality tv stars: Princess Clara, Princess Foxy, Ni-Pul Ling, Unusually Flexible Girl a.k.a Lana Loose and Princess Bleh. It seemed to me so much flesh was too wonderful not to have more. So I decided to find more.... some chemist called April O'Neil, 3 spies called Clover, Alex and Sam, two strange Kentucky woman called Marge Simpson and Manjula Nahaseemapetilon; and three women I abducted from a time yet to come Captain Taranga Leela, Ami Wong and Judy Jetson. Such a bevy of flesh suited my appetite... until I realise I need just a little bit more flesh. I decided to bring some women from a time long before called Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble, more women from a time long before like Princess Belle, Princess Ariel, Princess Jasmine, a 18 year old called Alice and 14th Century Princess Called Aurora. Now I felt satisfied that I might indulge myself.

With these women bound naked, I decided to take one at a time. The first I decided to take.... well that I can assure you .... will remain a mystery until the 18th August 2006.

Love,

Morgana

Well we hope this introduction pleases everyone. We will post the first victim later. We now plan to write more of our smoke fic!

Love,
Heather and Anna

You cannot keep us in this much suspense till August 18th please say your kidding. :shock:

i uh well.. that's a hell of a lot of females.. can't wait to read more.. and surely you jest about august??? :twohugs:

Well.... it's just that we have the Daria fic to work on.... and we've only got like one page done and stuff... well we will let you know!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back