• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Priscilla James Preview clip, M/F (5/12/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Footage from the early years, here's the one, the only, the Greatest Female Tickler ever to walk the earth, Priscilla James.

I remember this I have the full length video! It was one of the first I bought. Great stuff. VEry pale soft and cleary very sensative. :devil2:

I can honestly say that priscilla james is one of the most gorgeous lee's i have ever seen!! and her feet are absolutely amazing!!! Well Done!

as a lee: perfect submissuve, highly ticklish, and it always seems she likes it more than we know...
as a ler: absolute dominace, crafty, relentless...and it always seems she likes it more than we know
here's to Priscilla James...gee i miss her.

Excellent as usual TIB, you are one lucky man to get an opportunity to tickle the one and only Priscilla. Boy what I would give to tickle her silly. :evilha:

looking for clip tc5007

Hey Black i was looking for the clip tc5007,its on your main page but I dont see where i can buy it. Its not in the clip section. thanks

mike

Silly question....

tickler_n_black said:
Footage from the early years, here's the one, the only, the Greatest Female Tickler ever to walk the earth, Priscilla James.
Whatever happened to her ?

Priscilla has a rich and classic old-world beauty to her. She remains to this day one of my favorite Lers.

yep and i got to tickle her...for a good chunk of money...

What??!!!!!!

dtrell said:
yep and i got to tickle her...for a good chunk of money...

No No No No!!! You can't blurt out a statement like that without some details? :eek: Whats wrong with you DTRELL? You know this forum lives for any and all ACTUAL first hand knowledge of tickling a beauty like that! :bump: So how much did it set ya back, a couple of house payments,HUH?

DB :smilestar

no, its a thing TIB ran like 6 years ago...couple of his models needed some money, so he charged 150 bucks for 15 mins to pick one to tickle...and she was one of the choices. he advertised it on the newsgroups. the others were rachelle and kristin lea. obviously knowing what i know now, id never have paid that much money for that short a period of time...but hey, it helped me to gauge it on down for future paid tickling sessions. now if i had shot at darla crane, even in her current state...id have to think about that.

Priscilla it's the best tickler in the world. I would love being tickled by she.

she is the sexiest ever, at the end with her boobs in the air, man! SHe is off the charts but if anyone knows of any other clips of her i would greatly appreciate it if you would tell me

I've been saying, the TMF should hire a private investigator to find her, to make sure she is okay at least. How can we have the greatest tickler of all-time just vanish? :sowrong:

Agreed...

Hehe, indeed. She pulled a Bettie Page on us. :p Vanished.
A P.I.'s a good idea, they did in fact find Page, haha.
Regardless, she surely is one I miss. My favorite.
I wonder if good ol' PJ will ever return to the spotlight again. :)
Either, cheers.

SemoreBellys said:
I've been saying, the TMF should hire a private investigator to find her, to make sure she is okay at least. How can we have the greatest tickler of all-time just vanish? :sowrong:
because shes from texas, shes not a regular pro, and isnt into the video scene like all the others. plus she has a dude, and he probably didnt like her doing it anymore.

dtrell said:
because shes from texas, shes not a regular pro, and isnt into the video scene like all the others. plus she has a dude, and he probably didnt like her doing it anymore.

Correct on not a pro, and not really into doing video.

bbbzzzzz!
Wrong on the dude part.
At the time of the last shoot with her, she was single.

come on TIB...i never said she was married...you can just be seeing a dude and act like youre married, or taken. dont tell me that back when i tickled her she was totally without a guy, because i wont believe it.

dtrell said:

wait just a dadgum second...Priscilla James is from Texas...and I'm finding that out NOW?!? *grabs white pages and starts calling every James in there*

she wasn't into doing the videos, TIB? Thats a shame, cause she really looked like she was enjoying doing the tickling. *Sigh*. i miss her.

Cosmo_ac said:
she wasn't into doing the videos, TIB? Thats a shame, cause she really looked like she was enjoying doing the tickling. *Sigh*. i miss her.

i really cant believe that... :illogical

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back