• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Feet (m/f)

teambab

TMF Novice
Hi All

ok im new to this board and this is my first post :)

Last weekend I tied my very ticklish girlfriend's ankles and big toes together then gave her size 6 feet a good dose of tickling whilst recording it on my (somewhat shoddy) camera. The quality isn't great but you get the idea! I hope to get hold of a better camera soon so I can make a few more clips and hopefully some pics as well, you can't see how nice her feet really are on this camera.
Anyway, let me know what you think.

Thanks

very nice! a welcome addition of "ticklish couples with cameras".
btw: did you have to change the format to wmv., or did that happen automatically?

Nice clip Teambab

I sent you a pm but if you like you can e-mail me at [email protected]
She looks really ticklish and fun to tickle. I would like to see more clips of her being tickled. She has a wonderful laugh and she is even begging a little for it to stop in the video. COOL!!!

TicklesFemales

Damn nice clip! I like it when the toes are tied to. She got a very cute laughing. Does she ever wearing nylons when you tickled her? If no, would be cool to see her tickled anytime in nylons! Keep ur good working :wavingguy

Nylon tickler said:
Damn nice clip! I like it when the toes are tied to. She got a very cute laughing. Does she ever wearing nylons when you tickled her? If no, would be cool to see her tickled anytime in nylons! Keep ur good working :wavingguy

I agree with NT, lets see her tickled in nylons!!!!

:firedevil

Thanks for the warm welcome and feedback!

I used a converter to change the file to a wmv file. I will try to get a clip of her tickled in nylons over the next few days, it may have to wait until the weekend though :( Any other suggestions are highly welcome
....watch this space

Thanks again
Teambab

Nice clip , teambab ... thanks for sharing it w/us! Your girlfriend has very nice-looking soles , indeed.

Thanks for the clip.......very nice feet...and you seem to know what yer doin' bro.....cheers from one well versed foot tickler to another :woot:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back