• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of Variety of Giggles

Prime

4th Level Red Feather
Alrighty then ...as promised because i guessed the playmate model in the video first i recieved my free viewing of the video at TC online video site. I decided to give a review here. so here we go.....the video has three very attractive women. All models were tickled by the Man in Black...Each model is tickled in two different set ups...the first is sitting up facing the camera with thier arms tied above their heads and their legs strapped down with thier feet facing the camera. the second set up has the models strapped down pretty much immobile on a peice of plywood on top of a bed. i personally liked the first set up better because the soles of the models were facing the camera alot of the time and anyone who likes feet is going to love that. Their upper bodies were also able to thrash around a bit in this position. However both set ups had good angles and the the thing the second set up had going for it was the model could'nt move around much so they just had to pretty much laugh, grin and bare it :D

ok now for a short review of the models:

The first model tickled was a beautiful asian model named Makiko. in my opinion she was really ticklish. during her session the man in black had her say phrases in japanese. which i thought was a good touch. she was tickled mostly on her feet and underarms , although the stomach, sides got some play also. brushes , electric toothbrush and fingers were used on all models. when her session was done i got the feeling she was pretty much wore out. and she said she probably wouldnt do it agian..so its worth the video to see her.
The second model was Elke Jeinsen. she is truely attractive. you could tell she was'nt sure what to expect...she in fact did laugh even before she was touched on occasion. it was a nervous laughter. but not to worry when the tickling started you could see the difference....she was as ticklish as i had hoped for. she also had a wonderful german accent that was great to here her give answers as the man in black asked her questions. i liked the part were she said she had no idea she was that ticklish. and i believe it was a spontaneous statement..not scripted...it was hard to tell if she was more ticklish on her feet or underarms...but she appeared to be very ticklish on both. all in all people will be pleased to see Elke reactions. i think she took it well and was a great sport.
The third model was Sara...and i would have to say she was my favorite one here. she has a bit of sassyness and seems really playful. she talks more while getting tickled without coaxing..which i like. she also appeared very ticklish and she has a laugh i love. i personally hope they do many more videos with her. the man in black seemed to find a good spot on her right below the tummy that drove her wild. he used the spot on all the models but it seemed most effective on sara.

i'd have to say the tickler in black did a good job...there was a few times i wished he would have stayed on a certain spot a little longer. or dug in a little harder. but i would have to say that he built a good repoire with the models as he went along...and he did a good job of teasing them as they went along also. as well as kept them laughing pretty much from start to finish.

all in all i would definately recommend the video....not the best i ever saw but a very good video just the same....i think it has a good variety of tickling and models to suit everyones taste...which makes the title of the video pretty much dead on.

And lastly i know i got to view this as part of a contest they held here, i tried to review it with with an open mind and no bias toward that fact. if a had payed to watch this video i would have given it the same review. there is always room for improvement but this is a video worth getting.

Last edited:
Of Sweet Suffering was a real stinker...very staged..very faked. Variety of Giggles was an amazing comeback for RealTickling. An excellent video, which you can now watch online. Great stuff!

oh contrare! of sweet suffering was by far the best tickling video i have ever seen. there was not hint of faking or staged. both of those girls are very ticklish and the blonde was extremely ticklish to no end. loved this video and highly recommend it. great theme!

I said it before too . .

If the girls in OSS were faking, they deserve some kind of award. There's no way anyone could fake those reactions that effectively. It is a great vid, more hard core tickling oriented, and I would recommend it as well.

DCB

Prime and Devilscabanaboy! Your quotations at the bottom of your posts are hilarious! Love them. Thanks for them. :) :D

I think you're right devilscabanaboy. They do probably deserve some kind of award. BTW, wonder when TOHII is going on line. I've seen Darby in other videos and she is genuinely ticklish.

Actually, I liked Variety of Giggles. Sara is pretty much without peer as a victim. As I kept watching Sara, I kept waiting for her top to slip down off her breasts. She has wonderful breasts and I wish we had gotten to see them. But she is very ticklish on her underarms and sides, which I love. I thought the Tickler in Black took it way too easy on the German girl though. He never really got her sides well like he did the other 2 models. And he only tickled her for a few seconds at a time whereever he tickled her. He must have had some sort of agreement with her not to tickle her very much. The Japanese gal was a joy though. Very ticklish almost everywhere.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back