• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Priscilla James 2, FREE Look, M/F (5/13/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
This second tickling clip of Priscilla spends more time on her feet than the first one.
Enjoy please, the free preview sample below.

Whatever happened to Priscilla? I used to LOVE all her stuff, whether she was being tickled or doing the tickling. She had such a fantastic body and laugh.

Dang. I bought the first one and was disappointed at the small amount of foot tickling. I wish I had waited a day, I would have bought this one instead.

loved this clip and the bondage. she seems very ticklish indeed, judging from her reactions. and she is gorgeous as well.. thanks

she is the best !!!

ive seen p j clips before on your site tib, and let me say in my opinion that she is just the most beautiful women ive ever seen being tickeled. what i really like about her is she not only loves to tickle the hell out of other women but she can take a good bondage tickle torture session her self ! what a good sport she is ! also i just love her pretty bare feet ! they are the best ! i would pay one million dollors to tickle her feet while in stocks all night !!!!!!! not to take away from the rest of her, she is one really pretty woman, face,body,everthing ! if you hapen to see p j tell her from me i said thank you for making this guy one of the happiest tickle lovers on earth !!! bottom line p j you are simply the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
not very ticklish

If anyone with any "REAL" tickling experience would watch this , Miss James
is not really ticklish . Her laughter could easily be FAKE .

you are wrong !!!

2tickleU said:
If anyone with any "REAL" tickling experience would watch this , Miss James
is not really ticklish . Her laughter could easily be FAKE .
how do you know she not ticklish ! have you ever tickled her in person ??? !!! her reactions seem genuine to me ! and let me tell u dim wit, i think the people on this site know good tickling when they see it. but i guess there will always be some negitive a ....... hole that will make unfounded and stupid remarks like yours. but hey ! its a free counrty ! so good luck ! i think your going to need it !

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back